What's new

Religious Census 2011 sucks: Hindu population may even now be overstated

Yeah true...... So much better that BJP came to power with 282 seats :rofl::rofl:
It is possible that this was an aberration. I estimate Hindus to be around 40% of the population, with Muslims around 15%, Christians around 3%, Sikhs and Buddhists around 2% combined and the rest are anti Hindus.

If Hinduism is not strengthened, I give this country a half life of another 30 years. After which it will decay.

That is why we need "Hindu Rasthra" , Uniform Civil code and a 2 child policy.Those who don't like it should go anyplace as they please.But this will open all Secular eyes and fence sitters and give a solidkick in their backs.
I see many Seculars becoming Hardcore Hindutvawadis soon in future.
I see the death of Secularism coming soon
:D

Last edited:
oh yes we are the evil love jihad people.... seriously that was all that was left to see someone who believes that...

It happens. A lot. And I am not talking about media articles and TV sound bites. Am talking in real life, amongst people I know.

Do you deny that 99 times out of 100 (the Kareena Kapoors, Gauri Khans, and Malaika Aroras of the world notwithstanding), a non muslim girl has to convert to Islam and even gets a diferent Islamic name when she marries a muslim guy?

Don't even try to deny it because I have a muslim friend who is married to a christian girl, where I have seen the same happening.

And if its happening in my socioeconomic strata, it sure as hell is happening amongst the 99% rest of the muslims in our country.

Do you deny that 99 times out of 100 (the Kareena Kapoors, Gauri Khans, and Malaika Aroras of the world notwithstanding), a non muslim girl has to convert to Islam and even gets a diferent Islamic name when she marries a muslim guy?
part of our religion. try respecting the women maybe they do not leave

part of our religion. try respecting the women maybe they do not leave

Then don't mouth off about Love Jihad being a figment of our imagination.

We have seen around the world what respect and position women have in Islam. Please give that line to someone from a country that has yet not had any contact with Islam.

Iceland or Alaska come to mind.

I see many Seculars becoming Hardcore Hindutvawadis soon in future.
I see the death of Secularism coming soon
Death of secularism will only happen when Hinduism dies. Beleive me most of Muslims and Christians only talk about secularism because they are a minority. There is no secularism in Muslim majority Kashmir and Christian majority North-east ;)

Then don't mouth off about Love Jihad being a figment of our imagination.
it is a figment of your imagination. No Muslim parent tells their sons to go marry Hindu women it happens. Ever thought of why? other then the dogma that has been drummed into your head?

We have seen around the world what respect and position women have in Islam. Please give that line to someone from a country that has yet not had any contact with Islam.
I talked to you about a real problem but u have to make it personal do you not? want to go that way do tell me we can do that also

it is a figment of your imagination. No Muslim parent tells their sons to go marry Hindu women it happens. Ever thought of why? other then the dogma that has been drummed into your head?
But many tell their elder son/husband to murder their girls who marry into non Muslim households. Recorded stuff. :(

No Muslim parent tells their sons to go marry Hindu women

And you speak for all muslim parents around India? With conviction.

Please man. Its an organized racket that has been exposed many times over.

It is highly organized. Still a small one, but very very effective. Only after marriage do the girls come to know that they have married a Muslim. :enjoy: Lo and behold, Sukanya becomes Suraiya. :enjoy:

I talked to you about a real problem but u have to make it personal do you not? want to go that way do tell me we can do that also

Nothing personal. As an Indian I have seen muslims closely, observed their living habits, customs, etc. I have also access to the news and the net and this forum itself has been such an eye opener. Plus so many enlightening discussions of what your holy book has to say about women and the various rules thereof. Rules which to this day govern how muslims live in my country. Something that really goes against the social grain for most of us. Seeing as these are our own Indian girls. And there has been as yet nothing we have been able to do to help them. Shah Bano was only one that made national news. There are millions of Shah Banos in India.

Please man. Its an organized racket that has been exposed many times over.
or maybe you have been told it is so and do not question it
It is highly organized. Still a small one, but very very effective. Only after marriage do the girls come to know that they have married a Muslim. :enjoy: Lo and behold, Sukanya becomes Suraiya. :enjoy:
you can not be serious -.-
But many tell their elder son/husband to murder their girls who marry into non Muslim households. Recorded stuff. :(
that i can never agree or side with. It is wrong
Nothing personal. As an Indian I have seen muslims closely, observed their living habits, customs, etc. I have also access to the news and the net and this forum itself has been such an eye opener. Plus so many enlightening discussions of what your holy book has to say about women and the various rules thereof. Rules which to this day govern how muslims live in my country. Something that really goes against the social grain for most of us. Seeing as these are our own Indian girls. And there has been as yet nothing we have been able to do to help them. Shah Bano was only one that made national news. There are millions of Shah Banos in India.
Most Muslim girls live happily in their way of life. The issue is that others want them to be free, defining their own values as the correct ones. The social grain for most of you is not the rule for everyone

Therefore I am sure you would like to believe so.
Indian Muslims make small percent of the population of India. Out of those there are many who are an important part of the Indian community. Whether they are NRIs or in the Indian army, police or government services, or business men they are all trying to make a better life for themselves. If for every million people you find some people who are totally different then that does not mean there are major problems. Many Indian girls study in the same Universities and colleges.

Back
Top Bottom