What's new

Religious differences break out again

Did you skip the name Archeological Survey of India (ASI) in the news. :cheesy:

ASI had backed these illegal expansions of a mandir (which was not even a mandir in the first place) by turning its head away closing its eyes.

temporary installations were included into property of the mandir under ASI nose.

Muslims are protesting over illegal expansion of the "mandir" whereas the saffron brigade had annoucned expansion.

you need to keep yourself informed about your country. go back to october

there is nothing illegal...

I hope in pakistan few people not start celebrating ishq-e-masjid and killed 20-25 muslims.

ASI had backed these illegal expansions of a mandir (which was not even a mandir in the first place) by turning its head away closing its eyes.

temporary installations were included into property of the mandir under ASI nose.

Now you talking like a real Pakistani. :rofl::rofl:

Muslims are protesting over illegal expansion of the "mandir" whereas the saffron brigade had annoucned expansion.

Ummm...did you miss the High Court directive and the go-ahead from ASI over the issue? Yep, the smell of saffron is pretty obvious in this one.

And you have the cheek to tell me to keep myself informed? :lol:

Ahh clearly blame the Hindus as usual.

India is not an Islamic country. Open your eyes. It has nothing to do with Islam and you should appreciate that despite 8 centuries of brutal enmity, the Hindus have welcomed this level of equality for foreign religions that only came to trample local culture.
Instead of appreciating that, you are criticizing their openness, in a Dharmic country?

For centuries, Hindus protected other sister religious communities like us which is why we survived your brutality apart from individual groups like mine taking initiative to kick out islamic invasions in our states.

Can you give even a tenth of equality to any non-Muslim (Even christians and jews) in any Muslim country?

No you can't and you won't.

So respect what they are giving your community.

_________

But it is not surprising your attitude is like this; if Muslims can end up making a peaceful community like our Buddhist community their enemy, then they cannot get along with anyone.

And the proof of your incompatibility with any religion is all around from Europe to Myanmar for everyone to see.

Now you talking like a real Pakistani. ::

Am waiting for any logical response from you on the topic. if you have any please come forward with it and post it.

Ahh clearly blame the Hindus as usual.

India is not an Islamic country. Open your eyes. It has nothing to do with Islam and you should appreciate that despite 8 centuries of brutal enmity, the Hindus have welcomed this level of equality for foreign religions that only came to trample local culture.
Instead of appreciating that, you are criticizing their openness, in a Dharmic country?

Can you give even a tenth of equality to any non-Muslim (Even christians and jews) in any Muslim country?

No you can't and you won't.

So respect what they are giving your community.

_________

But it is not surprising your attitude is like this; if Muslims can end up making a peaceful community like our Buddhist community their enemy, then they cannot get along with anyone.

And the proof of your incompatibility with any religion is all around from Europe to Myanmar for everyone to see.

So many words and not a single one in your post about the topic at hands.

Ummm...did you miss the High Court directive and the go-ahead from ASI over the issue? Yep, the smell of saffron is pretty obvious in this one.

And you have the cheek to tell me to keep myself informed? :l:

I think you missed the court directives. it clearly called for dertmining the status of the "temporary" installation and the civic authorities given the order of the expansion on the recomendation of ASI. ASI is accused of hands in glove with mandir people.

oh but how can you stand for justice when you call Gandhi jee "a spider"

My word simply highlight the hypocrisy of Islamic countries and its members here pretending to be the victims in all cases whereas the reality is the opposite.

Simple as that. And I have addressed it.

runing away from the issue by bringing in other countries into this thread is simply childish and not helpful for solving the issue.

anyway you are turning a blind eye towards destruction of a historical place just because a mandir is encoraching violating your own law. :)

every friday following by everyday you might end up beefing up the security and might end up at curfew if the attitude remained the same

You are calling ASI as biased, what should I reply.

if a body that is formed to regulate something becomes part of irregularities what will you call it?

but anyway you can comment on destruction of your historical heritage either by supporting it or opposing it.

Doc its enchroaching the historical monument that too ilegally as usual the construction backers are Saffron brigade goons making it a religious thing.

Cmon, you should read more before commenting, here read it loud so that you can understand

Following High Court’s interim directions to the Sate Government to maintain status quo at the temple as on October 30, 2012, Hyderabad Collector and GHMC Commissioner consulted Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) to determine the status as on October 30. The ASI gave its opinion in writing that the temporary structure had a cover. Based on these facts, authorities permitted Bhagyalaxmi Temple Committee to cover the temple structure with tarpaulin sheets, as an interim measure, which the committee carried out on Sunday. “Since it was a sensitive issue, we deployed police forces to maintain peace,” a police official said.

The Hindu : Cities / Hyderabad : Troubled old city keeps police on the edge

Whats with the fascination to see religious conflicts in India? Still feel the need to validate TNT?

I think you missed the court directives. it clearly called for determining the status of the "temporary" installation and the civic authorities given the order of the expansion on the recomendation of ASI. ASI is accused of hands in glove with mandir people.

oh but how can you stand for justice when you call Gandhi jee "a spider"

Yes. It is all a big Hindu conspiracy to usurp the indigenous lands of the indigenous Muslims. There isn't much to discuss if you can't decipher as to who is directing the violence, quite possibly for political mileage.

for what it's worth;

High Court order COPIES on Bhagyalaxmi Temple | Facebook

He said that by allowing the renovation and decoration works, the had police restored the temple's position as it existed on October 30. He lauded the Hyderabad Police for implementing the High Court orders.

Bhagyalakshmi Temple Charminar Issue: BJP Thanks City Police For Allowing Temple Renovation - Hyderabad News on fullhyd.com

if a body that is formed to regulate something becomes part of irregularities what will you call it?

but anyway you can comment on destruction of your historical heritage either by supporting it or opposing it.

You were pointing to something else which your textbooks teaches you. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom