What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

@Talon see another one, I think you get the point ;)
@jaunty OMG are you 10 yrs old...sarcasm is taken as reality? Really? Wow...this is news...BTW, @Safriz just showed you guys are full of air nothing else... a kitty trying to be a tiger proves nothing!

Or maybe we should not derail the thread...surely you who are so concerned for the plight of the Rohingyas will not wish to derail this thread and cheapen it in the process.
@Dillinger sorry I was just surprised at how full of themselves some people are :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
@jaunty you take sarcasm a little too hard?!

No it's not hard, but that is precisely what @harpoon was pointing to. No Indian here claim to be a superpower, only Pakistanis use that word and yes they do it sarcastically, that should be well understood. Let's get back to the topic now, otherwise they will give me an infraction.

@harpoon OMG :rofl: Lets hear which Pakistani called you that @RazPaK @Imran Khan @Spring Onion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Slav Defence hang on let me go to my friend list and check which Pakistani MIGHT have called you that? Sorry none ...but lets just ask them anyway...
@WebMaster @Awesome @A.Rafay @LoveIcon @Mani2020 @Gentelman @M-48 @Mirzay @Marshmallow @Gentelman @Pak47 @nuclearpak @S.U.R.B. @Safriz @pk_baloch @Rajput_Pakistani @Raja.Pakistani @RAMPAGE @Zakii @Zarvan @Hyperion @Hermione G @DESERT FIGHTER @uzair ramay @pkuser2k12 @HRK

Any of you in your dreams or even accidentally called India as super power?! :blink:

i swaer no i did't not even after i drunk:closed:

let china take care of its muslims..they are heavily oppressed..but i have never seen any pakistani condemning this..

btw,is xuxu a muslim??

I am not a muslim, only my mother and grand mother are Christians(not really piety as I see),apart from this all my family have nothing relation with religion, so for this thing first thinking is"a goup Burmese fight with another goup Burmese", not as other Religious state first thinking "muslims fight with Buddhist".

@harpoon OMG :rofl: Lets hear which Pakistani called you that @RazPaK @Imran Khan @Spring Onion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Slav Defence hang on let me go to my friend list and check which Pakistani MIGHT have called you that? Sorry none ...but lets just ask them anyway...
@WebMaster @Awesome @A.Rafay @LoveIcon @Mani2020 @Gentelman @M-48 @Mirzay @Marshmallow @Gentelman @Pak47 @nuclearpak @S.U.R.B. @Safriz @pk_baloch @Rajput_Pakistani @Raja.Pakistani @RAMPAGE @Zakii @Zarvan @Hyperion @Hermione G @DESERT FIGHTER @uzair ramay @pkuser2k12 @HRK

Any of you in your dreams or even accidentally called India as super power?! :blink:

Not me, not even in dreams.
A country whose 300 millions population sleep on roads and a country who has the world's largest open toilet and a country whose 30% households are still without electricity cant be a superpower.

@BDforever Exactly what do you think diplomatic pressure will achieve..have you read Myanmar's history? They honestly wouldn't be bothered..why not ask Luffy sahib to lead an army into Burma?

The only nation which can get this done is China..someone should get them to do it.

China or any other state can't do anything as along as BD doesn't take a step regarding it. Why taking a shot at china. Arakan borders BD and Indian NE. Diplomatic pressure backed by UN lead miliatry intervention like in Kosovo could have done the trick when mayanmar was isolated. Can't say much now though. The important thing to do now is PR like zionists israel to get popular support worldwide in our favor. Its a long shot but worth to try.

Check again its supa powa not super power........ a term used constantly to bash India.

India SUPER DUPER POWER.

4586.war2.jpg

@jaunty OMG are you 10 yrs old...sarcasm is taken as reality? Really? Wow...this is news...BTW, @Safriz just showed you guys are full of air nothing else... a kitty trying to be a tiger proves nothing!

@Dillinger sorry I was just surprised at how full of themselves some people are :disagree:

Does it matter?

On topic, can we intervene..the answer is no.

We cannot, the Rohingyas will not give us the Sirwe port, they will not give us land to build the Thailand road link. Our interests are obviously paramount to us.

China is everyone's best bet in this case..I am sure everyone you tagged will agree that China is stronger than us..they also have a longer history with Burma..only they can intervene now.

Check again its supa powa not super power........ a term used constantly to bash India.
@harpoon who cares what the term is ...I WAS referring to its context not its spelling!

Does it matter?

On topic, can we intervene..the answer is no.

We cannot, the Rohingyas will not give us the Sirwe port, they will not give us land to build the Thailand road link. Our interests are obviously paramount to us.

China is everyone's best bet in this case..I am sure everyone you tagged will agree that China is stronger than us..they also have a longer history with Burma..only they can intervene now.

I dont really care WHO intervenes...My question is WHY isnt ANYONE bothered?!

China or any other state can't do anything as along as BD doesn't take a step regarding it. Why taking a shot at china. Arakan borders BD and Indian NE. Diplomatic pressure backed by UN lead miliatry intervention like in Kosovo could have done the trick when mayanmar was isolated. Can't say much now though. The important thing to do now is PR like zionists israel to get popular support worldwide in our favor. Its a long shot but worth to try.

Incidentally a propaganda/PR campaign is what I have been suggesting for a long time now to @Loki @BDforever....you guys even have the more mobile and diverse intelligentsia and diaspora..relative to Burma. It should work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom