What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

India SUPER DUPER POWER.

4586.war2.jpg

ye konsa missile hai jo haathi se nikla hai ?:laughcry:

Now make this another India bashing thread, Rohingyas be damned :lol:

I dont really care WHO intervenes...My question is WHY isnt ANYONE bothered?!

I already answered.. because we all have interests in the area which are far too important so none us want to push the Burmese government.

@Cherokee well that boston thread got famous when only 2-3 people were killed :ashamed:

It got famous because of difference of opinions , then goose chase , live news coverage and all .

Last edited by a moderator:
@harpoon who cares what the term is ...I WAS referring to its context not its spelling!

We neither claimed to be super power nor does we have any aspiration to do so and Indian interests comes first which is well served by the current regime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the next line in my post-- "that should be well understood".

Still doesn't answer my question WHY would pakistanis use sarcasm and call india a supapower?? When india has nothing to do with what's happening to rohingyas in myanmaar? Are they that full of hate or maybe they don't like the way how some indians here defend those anti-muslim bigots??? You tell me :disagree:

Burmese these guys as a BD people, they do not agree to the term rohginya.

Regarding the Muslim and Islam thing, what is SA doing ???

What is Pakistan doing???

Post of the day.

Bravo :tup:

before posting stupid comment check some info Islam in Burma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Panthays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rohingya are living there over centuries, if they are bangladeshi, then west bengal people are also bangladeshi.

and last one, it is not only Rohingya muslims who are victim, chinese origin muslims are also victim in other states

Why bother with these people brother? You say one thing, that thing will go straight through the other end of their skulls.

Still doesn't answer my question WHY would pakistanis use sarcasm and call india a supapower?? When india has nothing to do with what's happening to rohingyas in myanmaar? Are they that full of hate or maybe they don't like the way how some indians here defend those anti-muslim bigots??? You tell me :disagree:

Indians hate Muslims and Pakistanis in general.

Post of the day.

Bravo :tup:

Why bother with these people brother? You say one thing, that thing will go straight through the other end of their skulls.

Where is the bong beauty I'd requested? :cry:

Maybe you should have a permanent sticky thread explaining who the Rohingyas are and just direct such people to it.

Back
Top Bottom