What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

if we help the rihingyas will people like zahil hamid stop spewing venom against india ?? I am curious !

It doesn't work that way.

America and NATO helped to save the Bosnian Muslims from being exterminated by the Serbians.

Yet a few years later they got rewarded with 9/11.

Best to stay out of it completely.

That "somebody(s)" in Asia isn't bothered to intervene in Myanmar as evidenced in this thread :lol:

They should pull their act together and start cleaning their own backyard,China,India,Pakistan...what the hell,?you just can't expect people from across the globe to put down every fire.

@Dillinger I did not know that everything is based on 1 person say! :blink: accept whatever...MY QUESTION was WHY NO ONE ...esp AMERICA not crying out loud?

The Indian bit came in when Indians started shoving Burma's prob to BD...and then also because Indian started dragging words like Pakistan, ummah and Islamists in...

I am not sure why EVERY THREAD needs to be dragged through India, its history, its minorities, its Muslims, its complexes and its secularism and whatnot....

If the Indian members are mistaken on the TOPIC, simply correct them. If that doesn't help, and they keep whining about ancient fairy tales, then that is their problem.

The Americans are too busy in Syria. The Middle East had always been a strategic asset for the US. They won't give up their status over there so easily.

The Americans did express concern for the Rohingyas before. Obama did highlight it during his historic speech in Rangoon.

It is true that Bangladesh is not engaging much on the Rohingya issue. Even through diplomatic means. Politics of Bangladesh is very dirty. It is arrogant to say "It's Myanmar's problem".

Senator Kerry did highlight the issue during his last meeting with Bangladesh's foreign minister:
We also appreciate the difficulties you face with the issue of the Rohingya refugees. The Rohingya is really a problem that comes from Burma, from Myanmar. And the problem is that maybe 30,000 or more are --

FOREIGN MINISTER MONI: Registered refugees.

SECRETARY KERRY: -- registered refugees in Bangladesh. And it creates tensions, and it’s a difficult issue.
Remarks With Bangladeshi Foreign Minister Dipu Moni Before Their Meeting

As far as the widespread attacks on Muslim communities in Myanmar go; like I said, if the situation gets worse, they might intervene in some way. It is too early "cry out loud" over this issue.

But then, Myanmar closing its doors to the world again would not be in America's interests.

There is also a Rohingya association in the US as well:
BRAFA Congratulates Senator John F. Kerry ~ Rohingya Blogger

Do I believe that they can raise awareness of the issues in Myanmar though such initiatives and bodies? Yes. But this problem is overshadowed by the problems in Syria.

They should pull their act together and start cleaning their own backyard,China,India,Pakistan...what the hell,?you just can't expect people from across the globe to put down every fire.

Well, China is non-interventionist. In fact, I don't think they give a damn.

India cannot afford to antagonize Myanmar.

ASEAN is a zoo of paper tigers.

Last edited by a moderator:
America and NATO helped to save the Bosnian Muslims from being exterminated by the Serbians.

Everyone knows 9/11 was an inside job. Calling it a terrorist attack is an insult to American air force! 19 radicals with box cutters destroyed twin towers LMAO!

Everyone knows 9/11 was an inside job. Calling it a terrorist attack is an insult to American air force! 19 radicals with box cutters destroyed twin towers LMAO!

How about the terrorist attacks in Xinjiang, are they inside jobs too?

Check the Global Terror Index, China has suffered more extremist terrorist attacks than America has in the past decade.

my points exactly.. The muslims groups with their thirst for blood can't be quenched. They will find an excuse to unleash violence on you.. better to not invite them over !

yeah and OBL was the greatest human of the 21st century to have walked the earth ! you guys can't get enough of the BS and expect people to help your cause !

yeah and OBL was the greatest human of the 21st century to have walked the earth ! you guys can't get enough of the BS and expect people to help your cause !

Watch your mouth when you talk me ok! The last time some indian tried to smart mouth me I jacked him in the eye. I never said OBL was the greatest.I was in NY when it happened aight. So keep your negative comments to your self.

What everyone?:cheesy: majority don't believe in your idiotic conspiracy theory.

Do you seriously believe that NATO intervened in Bosnia just because they developed a special love for Muslims?

They simply did not want the burden from the problems stemming out of Yugoslavia. Given the scale of the problem in their neighborhood, they intervened.

Do you seriously believe that NATO intervened in Bosnia just because they developed a special love for Muslims?

They simply did not want the burden from the problems stemming out of Yugoslavia. Given the scale of the problem in their neighborhood, they intervened.

You're absolutely right.

Still, the sequence of events in my post is correct.

The extremists will attack regardless. China did not join any of America's wars, not the WoT and not Iraq/Afghanistan.

Yet we get hit more often than the USA.

In fact, according to the Global terror index, Western countries get hit the least by terrorist attacks.

Why is it muslims have problems in EVERY country their in? Is there a country were they live peacefully?

What everyone? majority don't believe in your idiotic conspiracy theory.

I wasn't talking to you dumb ***! And it's not my conspiracy theory there are some people who made a film and some shows on it. Unlike hindu supremacists like you and sexy gun I was in NY when it happened not in the slums of india.

How about the terrorist attacks in Xinjiang, are they inside jobs too?

Check the Global Terror Index, China has suffered more extremist terrorist attacks than America has in the past decade.

I never said the terrorist attacks in xinjiang were an inside job.Why are you assuming that?
I am sorry to hear of terrorists attacks in china.People like me condemn it but that doesn't mean you go lashing out like this.

Why is it muslims have problems in EVERY country their in? Is there a country were they live peacefully?

Worry about your own country's problem before you post racist **** here!

Back
Top Bottom