What's new

Replacement of Pakistan Army's G-3 Rifles.

which?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded G3s.

5729_mini.jpg

Aaah man i knew our soldiers will have problem using the foregrip.

Fore-grip is useful & helpful when it comes to CQB, for long range shoot and accuracy, grabbing the handguard like this helps more, talking about PA soliders not knowing about fore-grip is kind of amatuer, as almost every AK-47 in army has fore grip now, am not talking about SSG, but regular troops......forget about Regular Troops, you should look at Sindh Rangers, even they have modified Aks now, so i dont know what made you say that.
Aaah man i knew our soldiers will have problem using the foregrip.

Fore-grip is useful & helpful when it comes to CQB, for long range shoot and accuracy, grabbing the handguard like this helps more, talking about PA soliders not knowing about fore-grip is kind of amatuer, as almost every AK-47 in army has fore grip now, am not talking about SSG, but regular troops......forget about Regular Troops, you should look at Sindh Rangers, even they have modified Aks now, so i dont know what made you say that.
I never said they dont know about the foregrip.
I did see the mod aks in the election but i am yet to see any myself cuz i mostly see the regular troops using type 56 or mp5.
Inf units have the least amount of aks unless the are in ops area.

I never said they dont know about the foregrip.
I did see the mod aks in the election but i am yet to see any myself cuz i mostly see the regular troops using type 56 or mp5.
Inf units have the least amount of aks unless the are in ops area.

There is no real "upgrade" as far as operation of the weapon is concerned. The only changes are in "external" accessories such as is replacement of fixed stock with retractable stock to reduce the length for better manoeuvrability in closed spaces, provision of Picatinny rails for fixing optics, improved and longer flash hider, but all these changes actually increased the weight of the weapon, specially the retractable stock, which is significantly heavier than the fixed plastic/fiber stock.

There is no real "upgrade" as far as operation of the weapon is concerned. The only changes are in "external" accessories such as is replacement of fixed stock with retractable stock to reduce the length for better manoeuvrability in closed spaces, provision of Picatinny rails for fixing optics, improved and longer flash hider, but all these changes actually increased the weight of the weapon, specially the retractable stock, which is significantly heavier than the fixed plastic/fiber stock.
581065_10151732397139130_54449902_n.jpg

Shape is almost completely changed He by the ways what other things can be fitted with G3 @Aeronaut @Oscar @Areesh

Last edited by a moderator:
581065_10151732397139130_54449902_n.jpg

Shape is almost completely changed He by the ways what other things can be fitted with G3 @Aeronaut @Oscar @Areesh

we can fit almost any thing universal to Picinary rail (sorry for the spelling) all kind of scopes sights laser designatior torch blinders UBGL UBshotguns just to name a few.

also for those who want to know about the weight well there is a huge difference between this new one and old wooden stocked one. but much less difference between the polymer stock version.

@Zarvan They are 5.56mm

We should Up-grade not Down-grade.

I wish to see HK-417 or FN-SCAR-H both 7.65mm NATO - to replace the G-3 in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom