Status
Not open for further replies.
he won from 43 polling stations what about over all NA250? :lol:

:lol: kutton jaise tumhare saath to saudi arab bartao nahi ker rahe :lol:

in one video i watched saudi saying, tum saudi arabia ke kutte ho :lol:
Koi Bt Nahi Garmi Lag jati ha na :D MQM Kay SHero
Altaf Baji kay sath Zanana Songs Gaya karo :D

Waisey Altaf Pai wala gusa ha Workers main b or Demag b Waisa hi "khali"

On 11th may avg turnout was around 50-60%, but today it reduced to 15%. This clearly shows what people of karachi want.

LOL!!! Main nu kaun say kisi ki poochal par pair rakh dia hai jo mujhay dar laga howa hai :whistle:

Tusami ko choro tum daikhna ab na-maloom afraad ko na-maloom afaad kaisay bajatay hain :whistle:
Aoy Chaha, Tumhari Tu Puchaal Hi Cut Gayi Hai, 11 May Ko, Phir Kun Si Phuchaal, Ko Pakar Key Phirtey Hoo? Ghor Sey Dehko, Imran Bhai Ki Tu Naho?:lol::lol::lol:
Bara Aya Thaa, ÑAYA Pakistan, Aik Wicket Pey 2 Wicktein? Dehka Naa Kesay Mery Gangey Bhai Ney Googli Par Daba Hi khar Kaa Diya?:rofl:

On 11th may avg turnout was around 50-60%, but today it reduced to 15%. This clearly shows what people of karachi want.

At Least Nothing Called, Arif Alvi & pTI hope Fully It Will Be Challenged Soon?

Aoy Chaha, Tumhari Tu Puchaal Hi Cut Gayi Hai, 11 May Ko, Phir Kun Si Phuchaal, Ko Pakar Key Phirtey Hoo? Ghor Sey Dehko, Imran Bhai Ki Tu Naho?:lol::lol::lol:
Bara Aya Thaa, ÑAYA Pakistan, Aik Wicket Pey 2 Wicktein? Dehka Naa Kesay Mery Gangey Bhai Ney Googli Par Daba Hi khar Kaa Diya?:rofl:

Jao jaa kar jaati umra jaa kar umra karo aur apnay ameer-ul-momanin kay kadmoon main sir tikao, ho sakta hai tum ko kahin cleric sherik lagwa day, kia 10 rupay ghantay ke campaign chlatay rahtay hai kabhi kis party ki kabi kis party ki

Jao jaa kar jaati umra jaa kar umra karo aur apnay ameer-ul-momanin kay kadmoon main sir tikao, ho sakta hai tum ko kahin cleric sherik lagwa day, kia 10 rupay ghantay ke campaign chlatay rahtay hai kabhi kis party ki kabi kis party ki
Bachoo, Abhi Tu Karachi Mien Maar Parna, Start hoi Hai jald Hi KpK Mien Bhi Sara Kachumar Nikal Waey Gaa, Apna Bhai Nawaz Tind, Phir Naa Kehnaa Dhandli Kar Di?

By Ur Failed Logic, if PTI Was The Popular Party Of Pakistan Or even of Punjab, It Could Hve Won In Punjab Or All Over pakistan ! With Majority?
You Dont Think Still Number 2ndarty With Most Of Seats is PPP? Plz Check The NA Seats Table?
Why Only In KpK PTI Manged To get, Good Numbers Of NA Seats? Because Of Its Antidrone / Anti Pakarmy ! Pro Taliban stand? Why Talibans Not Attacked A Single PTI Office, Or its Candidates For ÑA Or KpK Provancial Assembly? Why Killers of Innocent Muslims & Pakarmy Yes the Ttp Terrorists Supported PTI in KpK?

It Is All The Result Of IK,s Funny & Unexpirenced politics, & Stupid Statmentd From Hospital?

you said my failed logic but did not make proper ground to fight the case.

Yes PTI is popular party.What i stated that PTI has won more votes than any other party after PML-N come second in most of the punjab. for example from constituency PTI secured 80,000 vote where as PML-N took 100000 votes.

Why PTI came second, yes u can argue on this.
I was not a PTI TR, but i did what could i have done to know the people mood. when asked in urban areas, why to vote for PML-N? roads,Metro bus they reply. and in rural areas people are just happy with roads built in lahore and they hope one day same will happen to their villages. innocent they are! there is also hope becz there was good amount of people who say that, PML-N was never given a proper run so this would be there last chance.

yes secondly people said PML-N was experienced do does the PPP, so save me from this logic.

WHY PTI won in KPK. Ur logic is somewhat flawed again.
To know the answer,u have to see the voting trend and pattern for last 15 years or so of KPK people. they has always voted on performance. JUIF won the popular vote only to concede to ANP in 2007. Yet 2013 saw PTI- a new comer without so called experience, winning a majority of vote. yes u r right that drones and anti america slogan did play its part but people their trusted what IK has to say there.

And lastly my Borther, even Quaid-e-Azam got disappointed and returen to England after election only to be persuaded by Allam muhammad Iqbal to return. and the same subcontinent people voted for New country known as pakistan. this time around only difference, it would be "Naya Pakistan" Inshallah. i have made pledge to myself that i will not follow a particular party blindly, have u?

The voter turnout has been low due to the killing of a PTI leader. These 17000 votes will not help Arif Alvi win this seat as the goons of MQM have already crammed the ballot boxes of other polling stations with fake votes.

The voter turnout has been low due to the killing of a PTI leader. These 17000 votes will not help Arif Alvi win this seat as the goons of MQM have already crammed the ballot boxes of other polling stations with fake votes.

khairat me dedi he tum ke yeh seat

ab bhi rona dhona :lol:

There is no official statement regarding turnout and yet people are throwing out their fantasies. Talk about desperate lol.

PTI needs to take Karachi, clean governance will transform it into an economic powerhouse.

The era of gangsters and mafia bosses controlling the city is coming to an end.

PTI is a party run on pakistani sentiments, its not a party but its a group of pakistanis who are fed up with the status quo

and thats exactly why they claim making tehrir square, because tehrir square was not made by one single party, but it was made by group of egyptians who was sick of husne mubarak

essentially PTI has no one ideology, you will see liberals, burgers, lotas, conservatives, mullahs, talibans, all stuffed together into one group

you will find PMLN, PMLQ, PPP, ANP, jamaat islami, JUIF, PMLF etc all sorts of members

and what it follows i means support to local body system etc are all the influence of musharraf, because it was essentially the idea of musharraf and PTI leader seems impressed from the musharraf reforms from that era?

its not organised but very ragtag but runs on pakistani sentiments, and pakistani sentiments keeps changing :lol:

soon PTI will die down

Yes u r right that people r fed up with status quo, yes people want change.

u say that "one will see liberals, burgers, lotas, conservatives, mullahs, talibans, all stuffed together into one group"
my brother unfortunately what u have jst stated is the definition of the democratic Party. and the people u have mentioned from diverse background is the evidence that thay have gathered on the ideology of PTI(now plz dont start that u dont know what is the ideology behind naya pakistan).

Just for ur reminder and reality check even Quaid-e-azam's PML had all these sort of people but under different names and identities who gathered to from Pakistan. Yaar come on.

Why IK brought local bodies? do u know the fact or u r just paying lip service like others?
Local bodies are introduced to transfer the funds right to the bottom in fund allocation hierarchy. in other words in the hands of the people who will decided what is the priority of the constituency.PTi does not support giving funds to MNAs and MPAs. do u know that in Baluchistan every MNA got 600 million per year for their constituency. how much did get spent in their rural areas????? same goes for rural punjab????

If sentiment keeps changing, then my brother Pakistan would hace changed long ago... Alas parties Like MQM and PPP still exists... so plz just dont say what u feel right but what u back em up with claims..

plz my brothers dont follow ur parties blindly, we should have courage to scrutinise and criticise our own parties to take pakistan further. If PTI does not deliver in KPK then my vote will Be for PML-N if they performed in punjab. have u made the same pledge? show some maturity guys...

abi say altaf ko itna ganda kar dia hay pti nay

aur 1 saal hay mqm kay terrorism ki waja say operation lazmi ho ga

aaj b 6 log target killing ka shikar howay

43 polling stations may low turnout out of 180 total polling stations yani 43/180. baki mayn tu ziada tha balnace out kar k final pata chal jaey ga

wesay b 10 party alliance aur pti puray karachi mayn re polling cahati hay

log dartay hayn jahan say b zida turnout ho ja wahan street crime target killing bhata khori barh jaey gi issi liay loog jan bachay k bethay hayn abi tu army hay lakin baad may kon niptay ga

salam to people who vote bravely average turnout whole constituency ka 40% ho jaey ga meray khiyal tak

abi say ye haal hay karachi mayn tu ppp mqm kay iktidar mayn anay kay baad kia ho ga.ALLAH MALIK HAY

khairat me dedi he tum ke yeh seat

ab bhi rona dhona :lol:
mqm khairat mayn borri nay daay ye tu phir NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ki seat hay

altaf kay peat mayn bazu dal kay nikali hay seat pti nay

sabar kar peshawari jawab miliay ga thora ther ja

pelay ppp,anp aur ji say jotay lagtay thay ab pti b hay

abi 1st episode thi agay dakta ja

you said my failed logic but did not make proper ground to fight the case.

Yes PTI is popular party.What i stated that PTI has won more votes than any other party after PML-N come second in most of the punjab. for example from constituency PTI secured 80,000 vote where as PML-N took 100000 votes.

Why PTI came second, yes u can argue on this.
I was not a PTI TR, but i did what could i have done to know the people mood. when asked in urban areas, why to vote for PML-N? roads,Metro bus they reply. and in rural areas people are just happy with roads built in lahore and they hope one day same will happen to their villages. innocent they are! there is also hope becz there was good amount of people who say that, PML-N was never given a proper run so this would be there last chance.

yes secondly people said PML-N was experienced do does the PPP, so save me from this logic.

WHY PTI won in KPK. Ur logic is somewhat flawed again.
To know the answer,u have to see the voting trend and pattern for last 15 years or so of KPK people. they has always voted on performance. JUIF won the popular vote only to concede to ANP in 2007. Yet 2013 saw PTI- a new comer without so called experience, winning a majority of vote. yes u r right that drones and anti america slogan did play its part but people their trusted what IK has to say there.

And lastly my Borther, even Quaid-e-Azam got disappointed and returen to England after election only to be persuaded by Allam muhammad Iqbal to return. and the same subcontinent people voted for New country known as pakistan. this time around only difference, it would be "Naya Pakistan" Inshallah. i have made pledge to myself that i will not follow a particular party blindly, have u?

Once again, Sane Excuses PTI Phobia, We Got Votes ! We Become 2nd? What Is this?
Even By Getting More Votes Thn PPP, PTI Came 4th On Seats Table?
In Pakistan ÑA Seats Are Needed To Form A Fedrl Govt Not, The Number of Votes?
Lastly Again Your Logic , Out Of Rack, KpK Peoples allways Hve Voted For Power, Nt for Performence?
Why Thn They Voted For MMA? Just Because They Thought ! It Will Fight Jihad In Afghanistan?
ÀNP Was Selected Because, They Seen MMA Doing Nothing To Stop Militry Actions On Them? So With Changing Times They Thought & Gave Votes To ÀNP That, It Will Be Easier To Deal with & Will Live Under Fear From Them? Bt As They Bombed ÀNP Out from KpK, they have Voted For PTI, Which They Think Will Stop Drone Attacks On Them, & Will Not Commit Any Militry Action On Them? Just Wait & See PTI Bieng Bombed Out Of KpK, If The Drones Nt Stopped?
Friend, Plz Stop comparing Any Of Our Leaders With Quaid E Azam, Because Fools Like Ik, Will Never Reach to His jooti, He Was The Cleverst Person Of Our Nation, While Ik Is The Foolest Leader Of Our nation?
Anyway Time Has Proven IK, & This ÑAYA Was Not Acceptble to The Pakistanis In Genrl, & With Shamfull Defeat, PtI Is Just Another Defeated Stone? Even With number Of Seats It Stil
Less Popular Thn PPP?
With All Said & Done, I wish U Good Luck, To Be With Pti!

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's Arif Alvi has won the NA-250 seat: Geo News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom