What's new

Report: India may attack Pakistan

That is the reason why you were made homeless mr pandit and inshaAllah you will me made countryless if you don't change your attitude, you know Rajputs very well don't you?
You are some scumbag who has no respect for anyone. So live a life of homeless and cry for it my dear.

^^^^ Your knowledge is one sided.....

And you are telling me about kashmir...... You know i am a Kashmiri Pandit, a Hindu, ever heard of them?????

A refugee in my own country......

I have one of my closest friend who is Kashmir pandit. It is insane to see when ever people talk about Kashmir they just talk about muslims. No body talk about those useless terrorists who killed them. I

What is going on here? Can someone give background information?

That would apply to you Raj Saeed. What attitude are you talking about?

Yes I am proud British Muslim who ruled India. I am not country less my dear I have two countries as for your info, One still rules India. You swear and are foulmouthed you need to mend your tong. If not then keep on crying, my land my land………………………………nothing will happen. Treat you minorities equally specially shudras, can you? I don’t think so, not from some pundit like you.

Yes I am proud British Muslim who ruled India. I am not country less my dear I have two countries as for your info, One still rules India. You swear and are foulmouthed you need to mend your tong. If not then keep on crying, my land my land………………………………nothing will happen. Treat you minorities equally specially shudras, can you? I don’t think so, not from some pundit like you.

You are making bigoted and prejudiced statements based on his caste.

Can you do better please?

Manu beleive me I am not talking mullas language, I have people in the media, armed forces and many other to gather info. If you stop using F words and bring families in then we can talk but if not then goodbuye. I can be use these words better than you.

yes I admit it was prity bad after the London bombing, all the peace loving Muslims paid the price because of some terrorists. But don't you worry I still have the same right as any British. Can you give it to your people my dear. As a Muslim its my faith that this whole world is our so where ever we go we love it and make it our country.

yes I admit it was prity bad after the London bombing, all the peace loving Muslims paid the price because of some terrorists. But don't you worry I still have the same right as any British. Can you give it to your people my dear. As a Muslim its my faith that this whole world is our so where ever we go we love it and make it our country.

Aren't you critical of British foreign policy?

Mr. proud britisher

i think u do not remember they also ruled muslim people.
ok even u hav changed ur side towards those ******** britishers

can u plz put some light on the country that still rules india.

i would like to tell u one thing past is past

now even if ur father (gordon brown) has some courage try to touch the

border, u won't find anything like british empire in the world map

o sorry u won't be there to see that mr. proud britisher

:wave:

manu my brother

i really fell sorry for u

:tsk:

and also feel sorry for my muslim brothers facing terrorism in kashmir

If you are talking with the term 'You People', then dont even label yourself as an Indian.

And for your information everyone in India has equal rights. As you mentioned there were some prejudices with peace loving people in Britain, then how come there will not be any prejudices among people with 30 times the population of Britain.

And worry about your own problems. We will take care of ours.

Are you kidding me, every 1 has equal rights in india, ya right......

17 groups fighting for their freedom..

Are you kidding me, every 1 has equal rights in india, ya right......

17 groups fighting for their freedom..

and one more thing there r some muslim brothers from my country in this forum ask them if they r having some prob here in india
they will tell u the truth

and if they r facing something that is just because of those 17 terrorist groups u hav proudly mentioned those are insulting islam

i really proud to hav real muslim ppl like mr. kalam (in my thought the most effective president india have ever had) in whose presidency a hindu like me feels so secure

so do not talk abt our house just look at urs

so do not talk abt our house just look at urs

India before blaming Pakistan should resolve first their internal problems of terrorism which is reaction of minorities as a result of crimes humanity committed by indian extremist groups RSS etc.

If India need any help Pakistan should help them but why India drastically increasing there defence budget but not ready to spend money for protection of general public welfare?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom