What's new

Report: India may attack Pakistan

India before blaming Pakistan should resolve first their internal problems of terrorism which is reaction of minorities as a result of crimes humanity committed by indian extremist groups RSS etc.

this is not the reaction of that, but just supplied terrorism from pakistan

If India need any help Pakistan should help them but why India drastically increasing there defence budget but not ready to spend money for protection of general public welfare?

when one's house suffered of termite and cockroaches one hav to spend on pest control

and Mr. welfare association look at ur defence budget. It is more as per ur gdp compare to us

i told u first try look at ur house

Enough of this threats it is really lame and stupid we want peace! but if India wants to threat us and bring harm to our people and way of life then just like anyone else we shall and will defend or selves dont you Indians think otherwise just rem thousand and millions will die one both sides superpower my damn foot maybe we should put u in the battlefield and see if u dont piss in your damn paints practice wanting peace for once its shame to see Indians wanting war !

this is not the reaction of that, but just supplied terrorism from pakistan

Really.... If for the sake of argument i accept it. Then what about ample amount of logistics support provided to these men in Mumbai? This is same question which asked so many times by Bush administration and not surprisingly, they were also unable to answer it. Can you tell me how many people from India has been convicted in this regard? .... OH ! Yes. I remember one Muslim police officer from Kashmir is arressted in suspicious links with LeT's terrorist, again point is still he is an INDIAN POLICE OFFICIER. Do you have any idea what this proves. Next, you say it is not Reaction of what happened in Gujrat. Tell me one simple thing. If a Muslim in Afghanistan can be extremist, If a Muslim in Palestine can be extremist, In Lebanon he can be Extremist then what on earth stop a Muslim from being extremist if he reside in India??

proud_indian;249950]this is not the reaction of that, but just supplied terrorism from pakistan

Hindu extremist groups are responsible for more then 5000 muslims killing in gujrat and burning of 60 pakistan muslims in train but it does mean that pakistan should attack india and kill innocient indians?

when one's house suffered of termite and cockroaches one hav to spend on pest control

and Mr. welfare association look at ur defence budget. It is more as per ur gdp compare to us

i told u first try look at ur house

More then 60% population of india and pakistan dont have clean water ,both should re examin their priorities but due high indian spending on defence pakistan is forced to increase spending on defence.

In fact indian wrong priorities causing problems for general public in pakistan.

We were not a Superpower when the earlier wars were thrust on us. We liberated Bangladesh and saved a lot of lives when we had far less resources than now.

Liberated Bangladesh? Are serious? it's was in India's best interest to divide a Muslim power Pakistan. I'm pro Bangladesh independence but India did what it did for it's safety and not because they cared for 'Muslim' Bengalis. India's attitude is who cares about Bengalis right? Please don't spread BS like that. After that war, India took everything that Bangladesh had which could've made Bangladesh prosperous now. The equipments, the factories, the machinery, everything; Indians took everything!

Even they have got equal rights man. And plz i dont want you to remember BLA, FATA, Waziristan, Pakhtunistan, and all that........ so keep down your rhetoric.....

dnt talk about equal right lol.

muslims can,t buy a house in mumbai cuz they are muslims or they cant eat cow meat or slaughter cow's on eid.

India may not be a Superpower but that doesn't mean it won't fight a war if it is forced on it by the terrorists and their supporters.

We were not a Superpower when the earlier wars were thrust on us. We liberated Bangladesh and saved a lot of lives when we had far less resources than now.

This is useless talk. There is only one Superpower in the world. Do the other countries never go to war!

Such talk of poverty and hunger coming from Bangladesh is rich really!

you''ve made a great mistake as you say India liberated Bangladesh...
India did never LIBERATE Bangladesh but it HELPED BANGLADESH TO BE LIBERATED...you just entered Bangladeshi territory in December '71...
and before that, our brave freedom fighters kept fighting risking their lives for their mother land since March 25th...
Our freedom fighters rather helped your army in the war...who knew the forest, rivers and other natural resources better than the freedom fighters?? even the Pakistani army would not know those very well...

Bangladesh is also suffering from poverty, but we dont show off as you people as the topic says India may attack Pakistan...

India is in the lala land i guess....!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Liberated Bangladesh? Are serious? it's was in India's best interest to divide a Muslim power Pakistan. I'm pro Bangladesh independence but India did what it did for it's safety and not because they cared for 'Muslim' Bengalis. India's attitude is who cares about Bengalis right? Please don't spread BS like that. After that war, India took everything that Bangladesh had which could've made Bangladesh prosperous now. The equipments, the factories, the machinery, everything; Indians took everything!

Totally serious.

Prove the rest of your post. It is hogwah. Indian army left soon after liberating you. What was there in the ravaged country for them to take? Why would they take equipment/machinery? What were these equipment/machinery?

It seems like someone has been fed some anti-India diet to be able to deny the obvious Indian help that can never be adequately paid back, it can only be felt in the heart.

you''ve made a great mistake as you say India liberated Bangladesh...
India did never LIBERATE Bangladesh but it HELPED BANGLADESH TO BE LIBERATED...you just entered Bangladeshi territory in December '71...
and before that, our brave freedom fighters kept fighting risking their lives for their mother land since March 25th...
Our freedom fighters rather helped your army in the war...who knew the forest, rivers and other natural resources better than the freedom fighters?? even the Pakistani army would not know those very well...

Bangladesh is also suffering from poverty, but we dont show off as you people as the topic says India may attack Pakistan...

India is in the lala land i guess....!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK, let's call it helped Bangladesh be liberated. Also hosting 10 millions of your refugees. Being the first to recognize you. Mount a diplomatic campaign all over the world in your support. Sending in our army to stop the ongoing atrocities.

Technically it won't be attack. It will be defending the country from the terrorists coming in from the neighboring country. That would be the last resort but is not impossible. That is what the armies are raised for: to defend the country when required.

It is you who claimed that India can't fight a war because it is no Superpower. We fought one to help you liberate yourselves! Took 93000 POWs of those who traumatized you. They did not surrender to the Mukti if you don't remember, they surrendered to the IA. I don't know of any Pakistani army units that surrendered to the Mukti.

Last edited:
Actually after reading the above posts I think its good to fight, that would be the best chance to clear all the accounts and to show how much power India has to fight with us. They only managed to beat us by getting the advantage of our civil war else they are useless.

Come on cowards! We are waiting for you.:pakistan:

Actually after reading the above posts I think its good to fight, that would be the best chance to clear all the accounts and to show how much power India has to fight with us. They only managed to beat us by getting the advantage of our civil war else they are useless.

Come on cowards! We are waiting for you.:pakistan:

Salman,

Well said, but mydear friend don't live in illussion, this is not first time we would't be fighting and result will be same as it was in all the previous wars and this is know to you also.

Further, if your were strong enough to beat us in war, they pakistan must had attacked us almost on monthly basis, but you know your capacity so just pray, there should be no war.

Thanks
Dabloo

Salman,

Well said, but mydear friend don't live in illussion, this is not first time we would't be fighting and result will be same as it was in all the previous wars and this is know to you also.

Further, if your were strong enough to beat us in war, they pakistan must had attacked us almost on monthly basis, but you know your capacity so just pray, there should be no war.

Thanks
Dabloo

It’s been 37 years since we fought a war; a lot has changed since than. I think the outcomes of 1948 and 1965 wars were not what India would like, only 1971 was the time for you.

It’s good that you are underestimating us; good! keep on doing this and that would be the advantage for us.

Totally serious.

Prove the rest of your post. It is hogwah. Indian army left soon after liberating you. What was there in the ravaged country for them to take? Why would they take equipment/machinery? What were these equipment/machinery?

It seems like someone has been fed some anti-India diet to be able to deny the obvious Indian help that can never be adequately paid back, it can only be felt in the heart.

What's the point of giving you a credible link? You'll make up an excuse saying it's an anti-Indian site. Try reading the Cambridge Encyclopedia of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and the Maldives by Francis Robinson, read the part after the 1971 war. My own father and many other Bengalis who lived through the 1970 era lived through it saw what India took away from Bangladesh.

Indian army left because Mujibur Rahman persuaded Indra Ghandi to withdraw because the Indian army looted like crazy. Indian government wanted to annex Bangladesh to the Indian federation to make Akhand Bharaat. Bangladesh would be richer, more developed, and better if India didn't steal from the country.

Indian RAW also killed General Ziur Rahman, because he was pro-Muslim and he did his best to patch up tied with Pakistan. He was Bangladesh's greatest leader so far and India assassinated him cz he wouldn't suck up to India like Mujibur Rahman.

Bangladesh is definitely paying back India nowadays. Bangladeshis are taking over more of Assam slowly every year, that's how we're paying back.

Let the sleeping Ummah rise! Allah Huakbar!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom