What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

Dear brother, that day is coming but not now...

We will eradicate hindu rule in India, but that will happen 2023 onwards. These escalations would calm down eventually wo spiraling out into a full scale war.
Removal of Hindu rule is welcome. But not through war.
The costs will be too high.

Any news outlets reporting this? I can't find any at the moment.

Learn a lesson here. If the shat hits the fan only men in green will stand on the line. Rest of the Muslim world will look on and most of the ummah will remain silent spectator.
yea and i hope this war will slap some sense into our ummah brigade.
Dear brother, that day is coming but not now...

We will eradicate hindu rule in India, but that will happen 2023 onwards. These escalations would calm down eventually wo spiraling out into a full scale war.
Let,s not make it a religious war.And i am sure there will be enough pakistan hindus who will be fighting shoulder to shoulder with us.

Where is kulgam heard pakistani army struck an indian army camp there.

Yes, there is a report that Indian army started pounding at 50 places. 6 Indian soldiers injured. 12 Pakistani soldiers died.

Wrong. Full on war is what Israel wants. China should attack India as Pakistan attacks it from its western side. Best time for Pakistan and China to work together and depopulate India, no 1 source of world pollution.

Imran Khan should invite his afghani pashtun brethren to take part in war with India.

Back
Top Bottom