What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

Yes, there is a report that Indian army started pounding at 50 places. 6 Indian soldiers injured. 12 Pakistani soldiers died.
i got video 8 indan army men killed. one of friend send me from border area

Wrong. Full on war is what Israel wants. China should attack India as Pakistan attacks it from its western side. Best time for Pakistan and China to work together and depopulate India, no 1 source of world pollution.

I doubt they will help. We have to do the killing ourselves. They already said to talk it out.

Any chance we could get some Muslim brothers from the ummah to send men? I hear Palestinians are volunteering in large numbers to come to Bakistan? Surely in this Muslim versus Hindu war the entire Muslim world will pitch in right?

Might be a mujahideen attack in Kulgam

upload_2019-2-26_22-9-45.png

Twitter is reporting what's happening.

Learn a lesson here. If the shat hits the fan only men in green will stand on the line. Rest of the Muslim world will look on and most of the ummah will remain silent spectator.
Lol what did pakistan do for Muslims of Burma ? What are we doing for Muslims of China ?
Apnai pai aai to ummah yaad aagayi baqi waqt satoo pii kar sotai rehte hen..

Any chance we could get some Muslim brothers from the ummah to send men? I hear Palestinians are volunteering in large numbers to come to Bakistan? Surely in this Muslim versus Hindu war the entire Muslim world will pitch in right?
Sir 75% of me wants to belief your being sarcastic yet 25 % of me for some reason your serious , I hope the 75 % is correct

Dear brother, that day is coming but not now...

We will eradicate hindu rule in India, but that will happen 2023 onwards. These escalations would calm down eventually wo spiraling out into a full scale war.

How can you know the "Exact" date?????

Back
Top Bottom