What's new

Requests: Flag Change

Hello, I think I've trolled enough of my own compatriots with the flags I've chosen for a joke. May I request flags to be changed to Turkish ones, thank you.
You are posting from UK?

Dear @WebMaster Could I please request my country of birth/origin flag be changed to Iran please. I was born in the UK and I live in the UK but I am having some people call me "Persian false flagger" etc. I am happy for my flag to change to Iran. Thank you in advanced.
Corrected.

Small point I want to make. I spent 15 years of my life in UK, and Canada, which makes more than my home country by now. This is where my parents lay burred now, and this is where I associate myself with the most.

I used to use VPN when I lived, and worked in China, well... since PDF is banned there.

Now I work (or better to say stuck) doing a railway project in a foreign country which I would rather leave the moment my employer gets money out of locals. For a lot of reasons, I would really want not to be too public about it. The number of Chinese railway companies working in the country is rather small, and we have a lot of "professionals" watching over the forum from Beijing.

Small point I want to make. I spent 15 years of my life in UK, and Canada, which makes more than my home country by now. This is where my parents lay burred now, and this is where I associate myself with the most.

I used to use VPN when I lived, and worked in China, well... since PDF is banned there.

Now I work (or better to say stuck) doing a railway project in a foreign country which I would rather leave the moment my employer gets money out of locals. For a lot of reasons, I would really want not to be too public about it. The number of Chinese railway companies working in the country is rather small, and we have a lot of "professionals" watching over the forum from Beijing.

False flag is not allowed. You can choose UK as your country but current location must be shared appropriately. Using false flag may lead to a ban due to VPN or Proxy as it is not allowed here.

Regards,

False flag is not allowed. You can choose UK as your country but current location must be shared appropriately. Using false flag may lead to a ban due to VPN or Proxy as it is not allowed here.

Regards,
Can we have an talk over PM on this?

Regards,

Excellent call. I saw the actual automated flags being added next to posters' handles yesterday. which I thought was neat.

I look at it now, it's gone and replaced by "present online" status.

I think adding actual flags (of poster locations) being added next to posters' handles is really cool as it discourages false-flagging.

@The Eagle .... how do I remove "Today's Top Poster" Column from the main page?? This is absolutely playing havoc with latest post sections. I can't see any posts.

Yes @WebMaster please look into it. The new column is eating into the width of the topic column which is the most important column. Maybe the forum name column can be hidden or made smaller, it is the least useful among all.
Show me screenshot, which device, browser? More details.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom