What's new

Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.. the Hagia Sophia is not in Chechnya... thats turkey

Its the Ahmed Kadyrov Mosque in Grozny, Chechenya.

Grozny_Kadyrov_Mosque.jpg

^^ nice and the bowl is in there- Case closed- :D-

i dont follow altaf hussain and altaf doesnt come here you idiot guy, i have already said i dont like altaf, you stick on to your ganja hair transplanted guy called nawaz shareef, i have no probs with him

then you should be worried about people of karachi teach them to stop following a criminal instead of being worried about the cleric guy and chechans ,, well i am not supporter of hair transplanted Gunja i am with Imran khan :tongue:

Thanks for the video. Very inspiring.

Oh btw, hot cars! :woot:

Protocol and Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya
Alhamdolillah! Excellent video....
Allah Aap Ko Jaza-e Khair dey......Bohot Mubarak Video hah....Subhan-Allah......(صلى الله عليه وسلم )
Allah (Az-Wo Gall) hum subh peh apni rehmat nazil furmayey......Insha-Allah....apney Piyaarey Rasool (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) keh Sadkey.....our Islam koh apeny Piyarey Rasool (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) keh Sadkey poori dunya key nijaat kaa zariya bana dey.....Ameen....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ This is called Respect , Love , Care ..... Not worshiping !!
Very very lucky pplz of Chechnya....Masha-Allah!
they got the whole love and blessings/Barakah of Rasool Allah.....(صلى الله عليه وسلم )......Alhamdolillah!
May Allah give us his love and the love of his beloved Rasool (صلى الله عليه وسلم ).......Ameen ....:)

How come, only Muslim countries are blessed to be governed by authoritarians, monarchs and dictators?

you are soo much worried about the cleric guy and worried about the chechans that he is making fool to chenchans why dnt you stop following your dearest altaf husaain instead of pointing out others ?? didnt altaf's party and he him self a criminal ??
We have the right to follow him, he is an angel compared to ur bald nawaz tharki
Keep your punjabi pride to urself, believe me i get enough of that at school

^^^ This is called Respect , Love , Care ..... Not worshiping !!

You dont respect the rules and regulations that he brought down with him, dont follow him in letter and spirit, Dont follow the Book that his and Your lord passed down to be the guide for all man kind for ever and always.Yet you respect a bowl that he might have drunk water in, or his hair which may or may not be his. Do you see how the muslim ummah has been led astray and these excuses are put there to incite obedience and fervour, yet the thing that demands obedience and following is being left behind. Subhan Allah---Indeed the ummah has been misled.
I love the prophet as much as anyone of you and when the time comes will gladly sacrifice myself, my family and all that i have for the glory of Islam and the Love of Allah SWT but I am sorry, I dont believe in these relics.
Araz

huh????

this is why muslims are being beaten every where, they are not practical, and are wasting too much time in useless things

prophet muhammad pbuh himself said to follow him not worship him

Who the **** are u to say this....that, this Bowl is useless..............how can u being a muslim (which i doubt) can say things belonging to Prophet Muhammad are useless........if you called them useless....then your faith is useless.
If you are a muslim and read the Holy Quran......When Bani Isreal they were fighting with along with Bakhat Nasar.....they kept a Box in front of them and asked the Allah to give them Success due to the blessing of that Box.....and you know what was in that box.....the things related to different Prophets (Stick ["Assa"] of Mussa AS) etc.....and Bani Isreal got success ..... coz allah gave them success due to that holy box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom