What's new

Respect Syria’s Sovereignty, China Tells Turkey

Yes we saw it's binded to death Israel...
UN is not always right, and it's not always wrong either, without UN and its numerous resolutions, the whole middle east could be called Israel by now.

UN is not always right, and it's not always wrong either, without UN and its numerous resolutions, the whole middle east could be called Israel by now.

Leave aside wrong or right, UNSC can't even decide a shjt. UNSC is just an organ to keep each other in control. Btw, it won't last forever that 5 countries will decide everything. All they do is vetoing each other according to benefits and interests. So don't tell me what UNSC is.

Leave aside wrong or right, UNSC can't even decide a shjt. UNSC is just an organ to keep each other in control. Btw, it won't last forever that 5 countries will decide everything. All they do is vetoing each other according to benefits and interests. So don't tell me what UNSC is.
You can pray and see who's vetoing for you this time.

That's true, and that's why countries don't have a big stick better behave themselves, lessons learned from Iraq and Lybia, course small countries can really be hurt, UNSC itself is never fair, I agree.

Will be decided by UNSC very soon, they are having a meeting.
Turkey isnt like that. Neither is Pakistan. If we were libya we would have been invaded

No harm done. A typical diplomatic statement.

Back
Top Bottom