What's new

Results of my DNA test

Which company is this test from? I got mine at 23andme. Their geographical regions are so huge that it’s useless. They’re much more accurate for European ancestry.

Yes, these companies once served a warrant or FOIA have to hand over any evidence. And some even upload the data to police and FBI national database.

@Genghis khan1 would know more.
Brother it’s not about evidence about identifying of a murderer or a rapist. But my worries are more about DNA mapping everyone, and then being able to produce a virus specifically designed for a particular group…

A virus like the Covid19 could be used to spread another virus who will attack only some groups…. Is science fictional scenario. But I’m sure this is the dream of some powerful people in some powerful countries…

I wanted to share my DNA results. I took the exam through a now finished studies on people from South Asia. My results are below.
Which company did you use?

Yes, these companies once served a warrant or FOIA have to hand over any evidence. And some even upload the data to police and FBI national database.

@Genghis khan1 would know more.
For law enforcement local or federal : Officer/agent can use subpoena to force DNA company to handover all the information. Which can be done drafted, signed and served in matter of hours. Plus they can have DNA company sign gag order so they don’t notify you.

For Big Brother like: NSA, CIA etc… They most likely are already hooked into DNA data base. Either via commercial transactions, and on the pretext of National security. Big companies don’t like picking fight with Big Brother. They willing cooperate to stay in Business.

Brother it’s not about evidence about identifying of a murderer or a rapist. But my worries are more about DNA mapping everyone, and then being able to produce a virus specifically designed for a particular group…

A virus like the Covid19 could be used to spread another virus who will attack only some groups…. Is science fictional scenario. But I’m sure this is the dream of some powerful people in some powerful countries…
If you can think of anything, someone with lot more experts, and money most probably already working to weaponize it.

There is supposed to be only one genetic mutation--and the NY Times had an article about it--which would separate most northwest Indians/Pakistanis from Europeans. That mutation resulted in loss of pigmentation in what we know as 'whites'. Except for that, it is the warm tropical sun which is the main factor in differences between the two racial groups. But they are all basically 'Caucasians' which is not the same as 'white'!

The biggest test of genetic overlap lies in seeing the babies born between different 'races'. Most Pakistanis/Northwest Indians marrying white would have kids easily recognized as Europeans like the Italians or the Greeks. But even in forth generation, a black-white or a Chinese-White would still see differences in features.

The 'phenotypes' often show the 'genotypes'!

Oh, bhai, don't tell me you're somewhat related to the current political Gilani family.
All Gilanis are related as such. PM Gilani's Grandpa & my Great-grandpa were pals and he used to stay at our haveli when in Lahore. PM Gilai's nephew Asad (who was living at his uncle's Lahore residence in FCC) and I were in the same law school and besties. His uncle was always very cordial towards me.

Last edited:
All Gilanis are related as such. PM Gilani's Grandpa & my Great-grandpa were pals and he used to stay at our haveli when in Lahore. PM Gilai's nephew Asad (who was living at his uncle's Lahore residence in FCC) and I were in the same law school and besties. His uncle was always very cordial towards me.

Nice! I love learning how family dynamics and relations work. Very interesting history, do you still practice law in the states? I believe I remember you saying you reside in the south like Texas.

Also, you still have to some day tell me what the waliullah you mention said. :)

Nice! I love learning how family dynamics and relations work. Very interesting history, do you still practice law in the states? I believe I remember you saying you reside in the south like Texas.

Also, you still have to some day tell me what the waliullah you mention said. :)
Yes I am in Dallas. i ve actually hung out with @lastofthepatriots as he lives s few hours away as he is still my lil bro!
I actually choose not to practice law, wanted to sleep with a clear conscious at nite & chose a simpler life. Regarding that spiritual path, yeah I still try to stay on it & it helped me stay a humble and down to earth, yet brave person! lol
Yes sure will share some of the last things that we communicated before that personality passed away!

That is the crux of the issue. If the database doesn't have at least 100,000 (preferably a million) South Asian data points, what you got are a bunch of random numbers. Blind men and elephant problem.
sometimes twins are declared coming from different nationalities.
That's how accurate these tests are.

sometimes twins are declared coming from different nationalities.
That's how accurate these tests are.
Perfect proof that one is better off with a random number generator and spend that money for something useful. I think these 'ethnic analysis' businesses are bringing bad name to genetics just as astrologers do to astronomy.

Perfect proof that one is better off with a random number generator and spend that money for something useful. I think these 'ethnic analysis' businesses are bringing bad name to genetics just as astrologers do to astronomy.
Yeh hafta Kaisa rahyga..

interesting ! Werent Mirza of persian descent? Sayyed officers are from middle east.
99% of Pakistani Syeds descend from individuals that forged their Syed ancestry so that they would be exempt from taxes and obtain economic and social privileges.

Back
Top Bottom