What's new

Retired army major shot dead at Cox’s Bazar check-post

You overestimate the power of men like Nanak. It was done by a foreign power in collaboration with traitors from within the army ranks. Not by any BAL organization.
However, it remains to be explained why Hasina suddenly cancelled her visit the next morning when the army officers would be killled.

Do you think it is so easy for a foreign group of people to enter Pilkhana? If a foreign group is that capable why not insidious BAL cronies like Nanak or the present Dhaka mayor were unable to do similar things inside their own country which is their turf?

It is easy to finger point at some other country after the carnage because BAL allowed our newspapers to print such stories. And many people, without analyzing the events and photographs started to pointing at India or Pakistan. What interest did these country have? Or why it should be possible for any of them to do operation.

Motives must be found out before one can finger point at some one. So, what were the motives of India or Pakistan?

However, it remains to be explained why Hasina suddenly cancelled her visit the next morning when the army officers would be killled.

Do you think it is so easy for a foreign group of people to enter Pilkhana? If a foreign group is that capable why not insidious BAL cronies like Nanak or the present Dhaka mayor were unable to do similar things inside their own country which is their turf?

It is easy to finger point at some other country after the carnage because BAL allowed our newspapers to print such stories. And many people, without analyzing the events and photographs started to pointing at India or Pakistan. What interest did these country have? Or why it should be possible for any of them to do operation.

Motives must be found out before one can finger point at some one. So, what were the motives of India or Pakistan?

Jubo league didnt do it, its beyond their capability brother. That was a military operation. one group simply removed the other. that one group is now in power. I dont think such a thing wud be possible without foreign assurances.

Jubo league didnt do it, its beyond their capability brother. That was a military operation. one group simply removed the other. that one group is now in power. I dont think such a thing wud be possible without foreign assurances.
You are just simplifying things that suit your own imagination. I have discaussed this matter afew weekas ago and I have little energy to repeat so many things to prove my point.

By the way, why are you so specific on Jubo League? No one thinks its people can hatch such a conspiracy. So, the conspiracy was from the very top one of whom cancelled the night before her visit to celebrate BDR Day to be held next morning.

Please come with a valid explanation and not with her suffering from a fever.

Well pilkhana massacre is a disaster , so even if it was a result of intelligence failure,I don't think authority will admit it .Because admitting such thing will make them look weak, and any weakness can be more deadly for the security of a country. That's the reason any failure should be hidden from common folks .

However I generally avoid such argument only because there is no way to know what is happening inside curtain , since we are just civilians. But surely it could be the result of enemy aggression. I love to leave the defense matter to armed forces and it's intelligence. We can hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. Now Allah knows the best about our fate!

Last edited:

What is your proof "Jubo league didnt do it"??? It was Nanok who were in relation and had meetings with killing squad ring leaders. Why Awami League and Hasina did not let Army conducted investigation report to be published???? So don't come to clean Awami League involvement in the Peelkhana massacre.

You are just simplifying things that suit your own imagination. I have discaussed this matter afew weekas ago and I have little energy to repeat so many things to prove my point.

By the way, why are you so specific on Jubo League? No one thinks its people can hatch such a conspiracy. So, the conspiracy was from the very top one of whom cancelled the night before her visit to celebrate BDR Day to be held next morning.

Please come with a valid explanation and not with her suffering from a fever.

Did I ever deny she wasn’t involved? In my view She obviously knew. If I’m telling you that this was done by a faction of the military With foreign assistance it means the top leadership was complicit, all I’m saying is the perpetrator who executed it were military ppl Nd not sum street goon banana organisation of BAL

Did I ever deny she wasn’t involved? In my view She obviously knew. If I’m telling you that this was done by a faction of the military With foreign assistance it means the top leadership was complicit
Did I ever deny she wasn’t involved? In my view She obviously knew. If I’m telling you that this was done by a faction of the military With foreign assistance it means the top leadership was complicit
What is your proof "Jubo league didnt do it"??? It was Nanok who were in relation and had meetings with killing squad ring leaders. Why Awami League and Hasina did not let Army conducted investigation report to be published???? So don't come to clean Awami League involvement in the Peelkhana massacre.

Nanak was the MP of that Area first Nd foremost. Secondly, I can say Jubo league didn’t do it because I know Jubo league very very well nd I know Nanak well too. This isn’t wat happened.

মাদক নির্মূলের নামে হত্যার প্রতিযোগিতায় লিপ্ত টেকনাফের পুলিশ, বলছে সামরিক গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা।
মেজর সিনহা হত্যাকাণ্ড: ডিজিএফআইর গোপন প্রতিবেদন
কক্সবাজারে বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনীর একজন অবসরপ্রাপ্ত কর্মকর্তাকে গুলি করে হত্যার ঘটনায় প্রতিরক্ষা গোয়েন্দা মহাপরিদপ্তরের (ডিজিএফআই) একটি গোপন তদন্ত প্রতিবেদনে স্থানীয় পুলিশের বিরুদ্ধে সন্দেহভাজন অপরাধীদের বিচারবহির্ভূত হত্যাকাণ্ডের অভিযোগ আনা হয়েছে। এতে ইঙ্গিত দেওয়া হয়েছে যে, “হত্যার প্রতিযোগিতা[য়]” লিপ্ত থাকা পুলিশ একজন অবসরপ্রাপ্ত সামরিক কর্মকর্তাকে হত্যায়ও দ্বিধা করেনি।

ওই গোপনীয় প্রতিবেদনটির একটি কপি ও প্রতিবেদনের সাথে সংযুক্ত ছবি ও ভিডিও ক্লিপ নেত্র নিউজের হাতে এসেছে। জনগুরুত্ব বিবেচনায় আমরা প্রতিবেদনটি রিডাক্টেড আকারে (কিছু অংশ ঢেকে দেওয়া হয়েছে এমন) প্রকাশ করছি।

মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহা মোহাম্মদ রাশেদ খাঁন নামক ওই কর্মকর্তাকে হত্যার ঘটনায় কক্সবাজার পুলিশ যেই বিবৃতি দিয়েছে, সেটির সঙ্গে ডিজিএফআইর করা মাঠ প্রতিবেদনটি সাংঘর্ষিক। পুলিশ দাবি করেছে, পুলিশের একটি বহর মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহার গাড়ি তল্লাশি করতে চাইলে তিনি নিজের ব্যক্তিগত অস্ত্র বের করেন। এ সময় আত্মরক্ষার জন্য পুলিশ গুলি করে।

তবে প্রত্যক্ষদর্শী ও ভিডিও ফুটেজের বরাত দিয়ে সামরিক গোয়েন্দা সংস্থার প্রতিবেদনে বলা হয়, মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহা তার অস্ত্র বের করেননি। যখন তাকে গাড়ি থেকে বের হতে বলা হয়, তখন তিনি হাত উঁচু করে বের হন। এরপর কোনো বাতচিত ব্যতিরেকেই তাকে গুলি করে হত্যা করেন পুলিশবহর প্রধান এসআই লিয়াকত। প্রতিবেদনে আরও বলা হয়, গুলিবিদ্ধ হওয়ার পরও ৪৫ মিনিট ধরে মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহাকে হাসপাতালে না নিয়ে ঘটনাস্থলেই ফেলে রাখে পুলিশ, “পুলিশ কর্তৃক ইচ্ছাকৃতভাবে বিলম্ব করে মৃত্যু নিশ্চিত করে মৃতদেহ হাসপাতালে আনা একটি পৈশাচিক আচরণের বহিঃপ্রকাশ।”

প্রতিবেদনের “মন্তব্য” বিভাগে বলা হয় যে, টেকনাফ পুলিশের মধ্যে মাদক নির্মূলের নামে এক ধরণের “হত্যার প্রতিযোগিতা” বিদ্যমান। এতে বলা হয়, “[এই প্রতিযোগিতা] অনেক অনাকাঙ্খিত ঘটনার জন্ম দিচ্ছে এবং ভবিষ্যতেও আরও দিবে বলে ধারণা করা যায়।”

বাংলাদেশের সর্বদক্ষিণের উপজেলা হিসেবে পরিচিত টেকনাফকে দেশে মাদক প্রবেশের সবচেয়ে বড় রুট বলেও বিবেচনা করা হয়। তবে সাম্প্রতিক বছরগুলোতে মাদক নির্মূল অভিযানে সন্দেহভাজন অপরাধীদের প্রতি মাত্রাতিরিক্ত বলপ্রয়োগের ও বিচারবহির্ভূত হত্যাকাণ্ডের অভিযোগ উঠেছে আইন-শৃঙ্খলা বাহিনীর বিরুদ্ধে।

গোপন প্রতিবেদনে পুলিশের এমন প্রবণতার বিষয়ে ডিজিএফআই সমালোচনা করলেও, এই গোয়েন্দা সংস্থাটির বিরুদ্ধেও এই ধরণের অভিযোগ রয়েছে। বিশেষ করে টেকনাফ পৌরসভার সাবেক কাউন্সিলর একরামুল হকের বহুল আলোচিত হত্যাকাণ্ডে ডিজিএফআই কর্মকর্তাদের সংশ্লিষ্টতা আলোচিত হয়েছে।

২০১৮ সালের মাঝামাঝি, অর্থাৎ জাতীয় সংসদ নির্বাচনের কয়েক মাস আগে, বাংলাদেশের প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা দেশজুড়ে মাদকের বিরুদ্ধে যুদ্ধ ঘোষণা করেন। এরপর দুই-তিন মাসের মধ্যেই দেশজুড়ে ব্যাপক মাদক-বিরোধী অভিযানে দুই শতাধিক সন্দেহভাজন নিহত হন, আটক হন হাজার হাজার মানুষ। তখন অভিযোগ উঠেছিল, কেবল সাধারণ মাদক সন্দেহভাজনই নয়, সাধারণ নিরীহ মানুষ ও বিরোধী রাজনৈতিক কর্মীরাও এসব হত্যাকাণ্ড ও হয়রানির শিকার হচ্ছেন।

স্থানীয় ও আন্তর্জাতিক মানবাধিকার সংস্থাগুলো বাংলাদেশ সরকারকে এ ধরণের হত্যাকাণ্ড বন্ধের আহ্বান জানালেও, সরকারের পক্ষ থেকে সবসময় বিচারবহির্ভূত হত্যাকাণ্ডের অভিযোগ সম্পূর্ণ অস্বীকার করা হয়েছে। সরকার দাবি করেছে, কথিত “বন্দুকযুদ্ধে” আটককৃত সন্দেহভাজনের সঙ্গীরা অতর্কিতে হামলা করার পর, ওই হামলার জবাবে আইন শৃঙ্খলা রক্ষাকারী বাহিনী পাল্টা আক্রমণ করলে আটককৃত সন্দেহভাজন ক্রসফায়ারে মারা যান।

কিন্তু মানবাধিকার সংস্থা ও সংবাদ মাধ্যমগুলো যা এতদিন ধরে বলে এসেছে, তাই দৃশ্যত নিশ্চিত করলো সরকারের শীর্ষ গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা ডিজিএফআই।

একজন কর্নেল পদমর্যাদার সেনা কর্মকর্তার লেখা ওই প্রতিবেদনে আশঙ্কা প্রকাশ করে বলা হয়, “প্রত্যক্ষ স্বাক্ষী নির্মূল করার প্রয়াসে” গাড়িতে মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহার একমাত্র সঙ্গী সিফাত, যাকে পুলিশ হত্যাকাণ্ডের পর আটক করে নিয়ে যায়, তাকে “যে কোন সময়… অস্ত্র/মাদক উদ্ধার অভিযানের নামে হত্যা করার সমূহ সম্ভাবনা রয়েছে।”

মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহার সঙ্গী সিফাতকে জেরা করছেন ডিজিএফআইর কর্মকর্তারা।
“মাদক নির্মূল অভিযানের নাম করে [সচরাচর] হত্যা বন্ধ করার জন্য পুলিশ প্রশাসনকে কঠোর নির্দেশনা প্রদান করা[রও]” সুপারিশ করেছে ডিজিএফআই।

ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের বাংলাদেশ পিস অবজারভেটরির দেওয়া উপাত্ত অনুযায়ী, ২০১৮ সাল থেকে এই পর্যন্ত কক্সবাজার উপজেলায় ২১৮টি বন্দুকযুদ্ধ ও ক্রসফায়ারের ঘটনা ঘটেছে। এর মধ্যে টেকনাফ উপজেলায় ঘটেছে ১৪৪টি “ক্রসফায়ার” ও “বন্দুকযুদ্ধে”র ঘটনা, যেখানে মারা গেছেন ২০৪ জন মানুষ।●

Swedish Source
https://storage.googleapis.com/netr...LTlELwVzyxpSU93BzxFCpfSlZ6cKILMBLgVSbWFu6sx_k

with leaked DGFI internal breifing regarding the matter
Also with leaked interrogation video of his travel companion by DGFI, idk about the two girls who were also with them, probably taken into safe house by army

@idune he seemed to be definitely retired but idk if he was involved with DGFI to look into smuggling but 22 people have been arrested and army said they’ll complete investigation within 7 days.

DGFI internal briefing leak
English please

মাদক নির্মূলের নামে হত্যার প্রতিযোগিতায় লিপ্ত টেকনাফের পুলিশ, বলছে সামরিক গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা।
মেজর সিনহা হত্যাকাণ্ড: ডিজিএফআইর গোপন প্রতিবেদন
কক্সবাজারে বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনীর একজন অবসরপ্রাপ্ত কর্মকর্তাকে গুলি করে হত্যার ঘটনায় প্রতিরক্ষা গোয়েন্দা মহাপরিদপ্তরের (ডিজিএফআই) একটি গোপন তদন্ত প্রতিবেদনে স্থানীয় পুলিশের বিরুদ্ধে সন্দেহভাজন অপরাধীদের বিচারবহির্ভূত হত্যাকাণ্ডের অভিযোগ আনা হয়েছে। এতে ইঙ্গিত দেওয়া হয়েছে যে, “হত্যার প্রতিযোগিতা[য়]” লিপ্ত থাকা পুলিশ একজন অবসরপ্রাপ্ত সামরিক কর্মকর্তাকে হত্যায়ও দ্বিধা করেনি।

ওই গোপনীয় প্রতিবেদনটির একটি কপি ও প্রতিবেদনের সাথে সংযুক্ত ছবি ও ভিডিও ক্লিপ নেত্র নিউজের হাতে এসেছে। জনগুরুত্ব বিবেচনায় আমরা প্রতিবেদনটি রিডাক্টেড আকারে (কিছু অংশ ঢেকে দেওয়া হয়েছে এমন) প্রকাশ করছি।

মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহা মোহাম্মদ রাশেদ খাঁন নামক ওই কর্মকর্তাকে হত্যার ঘটনায় কক্সবাজার পুলিশ যেই বিবৃতি দিয়েছে, সেটির সঙ্গে ডিজিএফআইর করা মাঠ প্রতিবেদনটি সাংঘর্ষিক। পুলিশ দাবি করেছে, পুলিশের একটি বহর মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহার গাড়ি তল্লাশি করতে চাইলে তিনি নিজের ব্যক্তিগত অস্ত্র বের করেন। এ সময় আত্মরক্ষার জন্য পুলিশ গুলি করে।

তবে প্রত্যক্ষদর্শী ও ভিডিও ফুটেজের বরাত দিয়ে সামরিক গোয়েন্দা সংস্থার প্রতিবেদনে বলা হয়, মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহা তার অস্ত্র বের করেননি। যখন তাকে গাড়ি থেকে বের হতে বলা হয়, তখন তিনি হাত উঁচু করে বের হন। এরপর কোনো বাতচিত ব্যতিরেকেই তাকে গুলি করে হত্যা করেন পুলিশবহর প্রধান এসআই লিয়াকত। প্রতিবেদনে আরও বলা হয়, গুলিবিদ্ধ হওয়ার পরও ৪৫ মিনিট ধরে মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহাকে হাসপাতালে না নিয়ে ঘটনাস্থলেই ফেলে রাখে পুলিশ, “পুলিশ কর্তৃক ইচ্ছাকৃতভাবে বিলম্ব করে মৃত্যু নিশ্চিত করে মৃতদেহ হাসপাতালে আনা একটি পৈশাচিক আচরণের বহিঃপ্রকাশ।”

প্রতিবেদনের “মন্তব্য” বিভাগে বলা হয় যে, টেকনাফ পুলিশের মধ্যে মাদক নির্মূলের নামে এক ধরণের “হত্যার প্রতিযোগিতা” বিদ্যমান। এতে বলা হয়, “[এই প্রতিযোগিতা] অনেক অনাকাঙ্খিত ঘটনার জন্ম দিচ্ছে এবং ভবিষ্যতেও আরও দিবে বলে ধারণা করা যায়।”

বাংলাদেশের সর্বদক্ষিণের উপজেলা হিসেবে পরিচিত টেকনাফকে দেশে মাদক প্রবেশের সবচেয়ে বড় রুট বলেও বিবেচনা করা হয়। তবে সাম্প্রতিক বছরগুলোতে মাদক নির্মূল অভিযানে সন্দেহভাজন অপরাধীদের প্রতি মাত্রাতিরিক্ত বলপ্রয়োগের ও বিচারবহির্ভূত হত্যাকাণ্ডের অভিযোগ উঠেছে আইন-শৃঙ্খলা বাহিনীর বিরুদ্ধে।

গোপন প্রতিবেদনে পুলিশের এমন প্রবণতার বিষয়ে ডিজিএফআই সমালোচনা করলেও, এই গোয়েন্দা সংস্থাটির বিরুদ্ধেও এই ধরণের অভিযোগ রয়েছে। বিশেষ করে টেকনাফ পৌরসভার সাবেক কাউন্সিলর একরামুল হকের বহুল আলোচিত হত্যাকাণ্ডে ডিজিএফআই কর্মকর্তাদের সংশ্লিষ্টতা আলোচিত হয়েছে।

২০১৮ সালের মাঝামাঝি, অর্থাৎ জাতীয় সংসদ নির্বাচনের কয়েক মাস আগে, বাংলাদেশের প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা দেশজুড়ে মাদকের বিরুদ্ধে যুদ্ধ ঘোষণা করেন। এরপর দুই-তিন মাসের মধ্যেই দেশজুড়ে ব্যাপক মাদক-বিরোধী অভিযানে দুই শতাধিক সন্দেহভাজন নিহত হন, আটক হন হাজার হাজার মানুষ। তখন অভিযোগ উঠেছিল, কেবল সাধারণ মাদক সন্দেহভাজনই নয়, সাধারণ নিরীহ মানুষ ও বিরোধী রাজনৈতিক কর্মীরাও এসব হত্যাকাণ্ড ও হয়রানির শিকার হচ্ছেন।

স্থানীয় ও আন্তর্জাতিক মানবাধিকার সংস্থাগুলো বাংলাদেশ সরকারকে এ ধরণের হত্যাকাণ্ড বন্ধের আহ্বান জানালেও, সরকারের পক্ষ থেকে সবসময় বিচারবহির্ভূত হত্যাকাণ্ডের অভিযোগ সম্পূর্ণ অস্বীকার করা হয়েছে। সরকার দাবি করেছে, কথিত “বন্দুকযুদ্ধে” আটককৃত সন্দেহভাজনের সঙ্গীরা অতর্কিতে হামলা করার পর, ওই হামলার জবাবে আইন শৃঙ্খলা রক্ষাকারী বাহিনী পাল্টা আক্রমণ করলে আটককৃত সন্দেহভাজন ক্রসফায়ারে মারা যান।

কিন্তু মানবাধিকার সংস্থা ও সংবাদ মাধ্যমগুলো যা এতদিন ধরে বলে এসেছে, তাই দৃশ্যত নিশ্চিত করলো সরকারের শীর্ষ গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা ডিজিএফআই।

একজন কর্নেল পদমর্যাদার সেনা কর্মকর্তার লেখা ওই প্রতিবেদনে আশঙ্কা প্রকাশ করে বলা হয়, “প্রত্যক্ষ স্বাক্ষী নির্মূল করার প্রয়াসে” গাড়িতে মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহার একমাত্র সঙ্গী সিফাত, যাকে পুলিশ হত্যাকাণ্ডের পর আটক করে নিয়ে যায়, তাকে “যে কোন সময়… অস্ত্র/মাদক উদ্ধার অভিযানের নামে হত্যা করার সমূহ সম্ভাবনা রয়েছে।”

মেজর (অবঃ) সিনহার সঙ্গী সিফাতকে জেরা করছেন ডিজিএফআইর কর্মকর্তারা।
“মাদক নির্মূল অভিযানের নাম করে [সচরাচর] হত্যা বন্ধ করার জন্য পুলিশ প্রশাসনকে কঠোর নির্দেশনা প্রদান করা[রও]” সুপারিশ করেছে ডিজিএফআই।

ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের বাংলাদেশ পিস অবজারভেটরির দেওয়া উপাত্ত অনুযায়ী, ২০১৮ সাল থেকে এই পর্যন্ত কক্সবাজার উপজেলায় ২১৮টি বন্দুকযুদ্ধ ও ক্রসফায়ারের ঘটনা ঘটেছে। এর মধ্যে টেকনাফ উপজেলায় ঘটেছে ১৪৪টি “ক্রসফায়ার” ও “বন্দুকযুদ্ধে”র ঘটনা, যেখানে মারা গেছেন ২০৪ জন মানুষ।●

Swedish Source
https://storage.googleapis.com/netr...LTlELwVzyxpSU93BzxFCpfSlZ6cKILMBLgVSbWFu6sx_k

Also with leaked interrogation video of his travel companion by DGFI, idk about the two girls who were also with them, probably taken into safe house by army

@idune he seemed to be definitely retired but idk if he was involved with DGFI to look into smuggling but 22 people have been arrested and army said they’ll complete investigation within 7 days.

Translation
Police involved in extrajudicial killing competition in the name of war on drugs, says Military intelligence

Major Sinha murder: DGFI secret internal briefing, for the incident of killing of an retired bangladesh army officer in cox's bazar, The DGFI have issued a secret investigation report where they bring charge agaisnt suspected criminals from police for extrajudicial killings. there's indications in this document that police did not contemplate his action of killing a person in extrajudicial killing competition.

The briefing report and video have came into the hands of netra news media, In regards for social harmony, we would release a redacted version of the leak.

The incidence report that police has given on Major Sinha Mohammed Rashid Khan's murder clashes against the report given by DGFI. Police claims, a convoy of police wanted to search Major Sinha's car at which point the Major pulled out his personal gun, at which point police fired for self defense.

But withness accounts and video footage evidence given, the DGFI briefing states Major Sinha didn't pull out his gun, when he was taken out of this car, he came out with his hands raised in the air, after which without any conversation between the two, Police head SI Liaqut fired at the major and killed him. Even after 45 mins of being shot Major's body lied on the road and the police didn't take him to the hospital. "police's intentional disregard for the wounded and guaranteeing his death before bringing his dead body to the hospital is revelation of an animalistic behavior"

Briefing's comment sections writes, Teknaf police is having a killing spree in the name of war on drugs, these killings are giving rise to many unexpected events and may lead to rise of more in the future.

Bangladesh's southernmost prefecture Teknaf is thought to be the biggest route of drug smuggling. however in recent years, anti drug enforcement operations have been excessive force used agaisnt suspected criminals and extrajudicial criminal claims have risen against the police.

In the secret briefing even though DGFI claims police's such tendencies, there's similar reports against this agency. Teknaf's former counselor Ekramul Haque's murder was blamed on DGFI members.

mid 2018, election year. BD PM Sheikh Hasina laiunched a nationwide war on drugs, after within two three months nationwide 200 suspected drug trafickers/ dealers were killed. Thousands were arrested. At the time accusations raised that innocents along with suspected individuals suffered the fate of murder or arrest.

Local and International Human rights organisations requested bangladesh govt to take steps to stop such murders yet govt has always denied such incidents. Govt. always claimed that law enforcement fired in self defence after they were fired on.

A colonel rank officer who wrote the said briefing wrote about his concerns, "to finish off the only witness Sifat, who was accompanying the retired major... police arrested him and took him so they could kill him on the charges of firearms and drugs recue operations...

Sifat was interrogated by DGFI officials
To stop extrajudicial killings in name of war on drugs, strong directives was given to stop police from further violations.

@Foxtrot Alpha @krash

Nanak was the MP of that Area first Nd foremost. Secondly, I can say Jubo league didn’t do it because I know Jubo league very very well nd I know Nanak well too. This isn’t wat happened.
First and foremost you are blatantly lying - Nanok was NOT MP of that area of Dhanmondi-Hazaribagh constituent. (Nanok was MP for Dhaka-13 covering north of Dhaka in Mohammadpur, Rayerbazar (partial), Adabor, Shekhertek, Basila, Shyamoli areas.). It was Fazley Noor Tapash (currently Mayor of Dhaka South) who was the MP of the area of Peelkhana. Your blatant lie will not mask crime Nanok (directly or indirectly as accomplice of external power) and Awami League committed.

Last edited:
First and foremost you are blatantly lying - Nanok was NOT MP of that area of Dhanmondi-Hazaribagh constituent. (Nanok was MP for Dhaka-13 covering north of Dhaka in Mohammadpur, Rayerbazar (partial), Adabor, Shekhertek, Basila, Shyamoli areas.). It was Fazley Noor Tapash (currently Mayor of Dhaka South) who was the MP of the area of Peelkhana. Your blatant lie will not mask crime Nanok (directly or indirectly as accomplice of external power) and Awami League committed.

I wudnt call it a blatant lie, i wud call it a mistake, shud have said "surrounding area". And heck knows wat Fazle Nur Taposh was doing at that time and if he was willing to go in there in the danger zone with a handmike like Nanak did. And if he wasnt willing to then ofcourse Nanak wud be the one to go cuz his constituency in only 5 minutes or so away from pilkhana. And theres no need to dramaticise every statement. what reason wud i have to mask anyones crime? Im more anti Political Parties than you are so let it be

Back
Top Bottom