What's new

Reunification could help build a stronger China nation

Google Translate lol

Maybe you should go get some proper Spanish dictionary

And I am pretty sure Idiots in Spanish is not Idiot

View attachment 930628

And I am pretty sure Stupid in Spanish is not Stupido

View attachment 930630

In fact, it CAN NEVER be as Spanish does not have the singular "S" as there are no consonance cluster , it's almost always start with "vowel + s" except for name and some old latin word. And stupid is not one of those word.
Awwww, google translate is now wrong, why don't you write to Google and correct them? You were also pretty confident about LNG too right. Hahahahhaahahahah. Don't be a half arse at everything okay.

Awwww, google translate is now wrong, why don't you write to Google and correct them? You were also pretty confident about LNG too right. Hahahahhaahahahah. Don't be a half arse at everything okay.
Only you would think google translate is right. When they can't find a word they can match, they go with the closest spelling one.

And it don't just wrong with Spanish, they are wrong with almost every language.
Chinese.jpg

Unless you think "Buried Pillow" and "Cut his Neck" make sense.

On the other hand, I was going to make a bet with you and I will pay you $10,000 if you can find an actual Spanish Dictionary that have the word comprehendo, if not, you pay me $10,000, but then I forgot you are a cheap skate.

Only you would think google translate is right. When they can't find a word they can match, they go with the closest spelling one.

And it don't just wrong with Spanish, they are wrong with almost every language.
View attachment 930739

Unless you think "Buried Pillow" and "Cut his Neck" make sense.

On the other hand, I was going to make a bet with you and I will pay you $10,000 if you can find an actual Spanish Dictionary that have the word comprehendo, if not, you pay me $10,000, but then I forgot you are a cheap skate.
Hey amigo, don't be so triggered. Hahahaha, it was just Google, talk to tjem and explain to them about your expertise in Ukrianian, Russian, Spanish with your one Dollah hongkie accent English.

Hey amigo, don't be so triggered. Hahahaha, it was just Google, talk to tjem and explain to them about your expertise in Ukrianian, Russian, Spanish with your one Dollah hongkie accent English.
dude, I am not the one that bring up google translate, you are. Which mean you have the responsibility on its accuracy

And only idiot would think Google translate have any sort of accuracy, and that's widely known.

dude, I am not the one that bring up google translate, you are.

And only idiot would think Google translate have any sort of accuracy, and that's widely known.
So I should be the one correcting Google because you were the one disputing it? You are born with an inbuilt yindoo logic man. Hahaha

So I should be the one correcting Google because you were the one disputing it? You are born with an inbuilt yindoo logic man. Hahaha
dude, it's not dispute, it's fact.

Again, I have show you two words that was wrong, and you keep on going at it get you no where.

And just because it is on google, it does not mean they are correct. Only idiot would think eveyrthing in internet is correct.

Yes. In Law and Academia, you are responsible for your sources. If you failed to vet them, it is irrelevant that somehow they are wrong. It is up to you to cross check everything before you present your arguments or papers. That Google translate have errors is not something new.

Yes. In Law and Academia, you are responsible for your sources. If you failed to vet them, it is irrelevant that somehow they are wrong. It is up to you to cross check everything before you present your arguments or papers. That Google translate have errors is not something new.
Which I did, i posted a source bigly aka GOOGLE TRANSLATE . He is accusing the source is wrong. So I should be the one proving why it is wrong or him? You have some very special logic there matey. If it is wrong, then go ahead and contact GOOGLE and correct it and check their response, post it here. But again baby mulatto is just all talk.

dude, it's not dispute, it's fact.

Again, I have show you two words that was wrong, and you keep on going at it get you no where.

And just because it is on google, it does not mean they are correct. Only idiot would think eveyrthing in internet is correct.
So prove your statement. Contact google officially, correct them and paste the response here. I am sure Google translate has a feedback system,until then i wouldn't listen to a Hongkie accented mulatto on SPANISH. Lolol. It is like asking an Iraqi Mullah on speaking Cantonese.

Last edited:
Which I did, i posted a source bigly aka GOOGLE TRANSLATE . He is accusing the source is wrong. So I should be the one proving why it is wrong or him? You have some very special logic there matey. If it is wrong, then go ahead and contact GOOGLE and correct it and check their response, post it here. But again baby mulatto is just all talk.
You trusted a single source. You were incompetent. Comprehendo? :lol:

Then prove my single source wrong. Lol
That is just sooo stupid. You are on a forum where everyone are bi-lingual, and some are multi-lingual, and where given the prominence of Spanish, you chose to challenge a Spanish speaker over a flawed internet utility. :rolleyes:

That is just sooo stupid. You are on a forum where everyone are bi-lingual, and some are multi-lingual, and where given the prominence of Spanish, you chose to challenge a Spanish speaker over a flawed internet utility. :rolleyes:
Do you even know him? He is a Cantonese mulatto from HK. Gosh, how dumb can you be. He speaks English like the one DOLLAH shop guy.

He once corrected my Cantonese by saying 你 is pronounced Lei instead of Nei. Then I found out from my Guangdong friends that he is using a 'lazy tone' a recent phenomenon among Hongkies aka the act cute tone. So Ngau lam mien becomes Au lam mien. He thinks his version is the absolute truth when in reality, he only knows half the shit.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom