What's new

Reunification could help build a stronger China nation

Are you an idiot? China is about to be the world's largest economy in GDP Nominal Terms.

And Muslim majority countries welcomes China's rise and sees China as alternative to USA and the West.

Are you trolling on purpose?

@beijingwalker @ChineseTiger1986

The US has held a consistent $7T+ GDP lead over China for the past decade. US GDP will reach $27T+ this year. China isn’t close to surpassing US GDP.

China has a failed as a nation state, Chinese ultra-nationalists should have some shame. Half of China would run to America and never turn back if given an opportunity.
China doesn't allow child labor while in US is rampant
微信图片_20230520102558.png

The US has held a consistent $7T+ GDP lead over China for the past decade. US GDP will reach $27T+ this year. China isn’t close to surpassing US GDP.
China is already the world biggest GDP for years, US nominal GDP is just a farce based on hyper inflation and money printing, it's becoming meaningless now.

China doesn't allow child labor while in US is rampant
View attachment 930542

China is already the world biggest GDP for years, US nominal GDP is just a farce based on hyper inflation and money printing, it's becoming meaningless now.

Nope, PPP is a worthless measure of national power.

US inflation has declined every month for the last year, while the US has maintained a consistent GDP lead over China for the last DECADE. The excuses and cope are real.

Nope, PPP is a worthless measure of national power.

US inflation has declined every month for the last year, while the US has maintained a consistent GDP lead over China for the last DECADE. The excuses and cope are real.
That's your inflation hyped GDP

“In purchasing power parity, they spend about one dollar to our 20 dollars to get to the same capability.”

Real Sector GDP VS Total GDP​

US vs. China: Measuring Real Economic Power​

Published: Monday, December 6, 2021

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a basic measure of the overall size of a country's economy and is often used to compare different countries' economic power. But what exactly is compared when someone says that the GDP of country A is larger than the GDP of country B?

The System of National Accounts (SNA) of the United Nations defines GDP as a monetary value of final goods and services — that is, what end users actually purchase — produced in a country, along with some non-market "production" such as defense or education services provided by governments, during a specific period of time (say a quarter or a year).

As the UN definition of GDP implies, the whole economy can be divided into two major sectors: the so-called real sector, which includes production of goods and real assets, and the services sector, which includes production of services, everything from banking to education to healthcare.

This dashboard uses U.N. data to analyze the economic powers of countries measured solely by the ability of the economy to produce goods and real assets like infrastructure, dwellings and nonresidential buildings, and machinery and equipment. We estimate GDP produced in the real sector of an economy as a sum of value added in four broad economic activity groups: Agriculture, Industry, Construction, and Transportation and Communications.

Why the focus on the real sector? The strength of the real sector reflects two of the basic characteristics of an economy that determine its ability to successfully compete in a world of rising tensions between major powers: self-sufficiency and military power. The third basic economic factor affecting a country's competitiveness — the availability of resources — is not considered here.

• Using real sector GDP in cross-country comparison of economic power significantly changes the view of the global economic landscape. The U.S. economy, which is the world's largest economy when measured by total GDP at current US dollars, is more than $500 billion smaller than China's when measured by real sector GDP.
  • In 2019*, the ten largest economies in terms of real sector GDP included Russia, Korea and Indonesia. In the ranking by total GDP, these countries are lower down the list, and Italy, Brazil, and Canada round out the top ten.
Note: 2019 is currently the latest available year in the U.N. National Accounts Main Aggregates Database

Knoema_Data_Driven_US_China_Real_Economic_Power.png

微信图片_20221111120525.png

That's your inflation hyped GDP

Real Sector GDP VS Total GDP​

US vs. China: Measuring Real Economic Power​

Published: Monday, December 6, 2021

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a basic measure of the overall size of a country's economy and is often used to compare different countries' economic power. But what exactly is compared when someone says that the GDP of country A is larger than the GDP of country B?

The System of National Accounts (SNA) of the United Nations defines GDP as a monetary value of final goods and services — that is, what end users actually purchase — produced in a country, along with some non-market "production" such as defense or education services provided by governments, during a specific period of time (say a quarter or a year).

As the UN definition of GDP implies, the whole economy can be divided into two major sectors: the so-called real sector, which includes production of goods and real assets, and the services sector, which includes production of services, everything from banking to education to healthcare.

This dashboard uses U.N. data to analyze the economic powers of countries measured solely by the ability of the economy to produce goods and real assets like infrastructure, dwellings and nonresidential buildings, and machinery and equipment. We estimate GDP produced in the real sector of an economy as a sum of value added in four broad economic activity groups: Agriculture, Industry, Construction, and Transportation and Communications.

Why the focus on the real sector? The strength of the real sector reflects two of the basic characteristics of an economy that determine its ability to successfully compete in a world of rising tensions between major powers: self-sufficiency and military power. The third basic economic factor affecting a country's competitiveness — the availability of resources — is not considered here.

• Using real sector GDP in cross-country comparison of economic power significantly changes the view of the global economic landscape. The U.S. economy, which is the world's largest economy when measured by total GDP at current US dollars, is more than $500 billion smaller than China's when measured by real sector GDP.
  • In 2019*, the ten largest economies in terms of real sector GDP included Russia, Korea and Indonesia. In the ranking by total GDP, these countries are lower down the list, and Italy, Brazil, and Canada round out the top ten.
Note: 2019 is currently the latest available year in the U.N. National Accounts Main Aggregates Database

Knoema_Data_Driven_US_China_Real_Economic_Power.png

微信图片_20221111120525.png

You do realize dollars are what matters right? Actual money….not cherry picked sectors of an economy to claim your GDP is higher.

Money is what matters, and the US is by far the wealthiest nation in the world.

You do realize dollars are what matters right? Actual money….not cherry picked sectors of an economy to claim your GDP is higher.

Money is what matters, and the US is by far the wealthiest nation in the world.
US keeps manipulating it's currency and now many are losing confidence in dollar, US economy is based on currency manipulation, if dollar global dominance is gone, US will become a poor country overnight, China's economy is based on manufacturing, it isn't affected much by any currencies, Chinese goods can be traded in other currencies, all countries need goods.

US keeps manipulating it's currency and now many are losing confidence in dollar, US economy is based on currency manipulation, if dollar global dominance is gone, US will become a poor country overnight, China's economy is based on manufacturing, it isn't affected much by any currencies, Chinese goods can be traded in other currencies, all countries need goods.

You really are grasping for straws. The reality is the US will surpass $30T GDP in 3-4 years. The PPP little pinks tears are delicious.

You really are grasping for straws. The reality is the US will surpass $30T GDP in 3-4 years. The PPP little pinks tears are delicious.
Which of my statement is not true? you can keep that inflation and raise interests to bloat your dollar GDP to 100 trillion next month. If you really have that much money why your government is about to bankrupt?

Lol, maybe you are just a chipenjundo lol.

And you used "comprehendo" wrong, first of all, there are no "comprehendo" in Spanish, the word is "Comprende" which mean "understand",

second, if such word existed, the conjugation of "o" in the end means "I" understand, not "Do "you" understand amigo"? You are literally saying "Did "I" understand, friend" if such word existed.

And yes, I do get triggered when idiota force a language they do not understand to a person who actually speak that language, I mean if you don't know the language, why use it? It just makes you look stupid like you just did. It's worse than Chingish like "Ya" "La" "Fa"
Wow, you are really triggered matey, do i look lik3 i give a shit whether it's comprehendo or comorehende amigo? Lolol

Yah babe print youselves to oblivion.lol

Last edited:
Wow, you are really triggered matey, do i look lik3 i give a shit whether it's comprehendo or comorehende amigo? Lolol

Yah babe print youselves to oblivion.lol
When someone try to play smartarse and speak a language they don't understand. That's not smart, that's cringe. You are like this guy at the beginning.

You may not give a shit, but I do, and it make you look stupid, but that's beside the point. And if you don't give a shit, then don't freakin use it as it is literally pointless, what are you? Five years old trying to sound smart??

Ay, caramba! chupacabra!!!

When someone try to play smartarse and speak a language they don't understand. That's not smart, that's cringe. You are like this guy at the beginning.

You may not give a shit, but I do, and it make you look stupid, but that's beside the point. And if you don't give a shit, then don't freakin use it as it is literally pointless, what are you? Five years old trying to sound smart??

Ay, caramba! chupacabra!!!
Hahahha so when i show you google translate, suddenly you got triggered and show me an unrelated video. Awwwww, you just got punkd. Lololol

Screenshot_20230520_160911_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hahahha so when i show you google translate, suddenly you got triggered and show me an unrelated video. Awwwww, you just got punkd. Lololol

View attachment 930616
Google Translate lol

Maybe you should go get some proper Spanish dictionary

And I am pretty sure Idiots in Spanish is not Idiot

Idiot.jpg

And I am pretty sure Stupid in Spanish is not Stupido

Stupid.jpg

In fact, it CAN NEVER be as Spanish does not have the singular "S" as there are no consonance cluster , it's almost always start with "vowel + s" except for name and some old latin word. And stupid is not one of those word.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom