What's new

Reunification could help build a stronger China nation

These pathetic China haters think Chinese people inherently owe them esp Black Africans something in the world everyday. They conveniently ignore that Chinese are many times discriminated in the West and sometimes in Africa too and in some cases beaten up and even killed by the Blacks in America and Africa too. These pathetic China haters are just hypocrites pretending to speak about justice in China all the time.
I m pretty sure he is being racially discriminated against too in the west, I know how whites look down on south Asians in North America, how pathetic to cheer for their own persecutors.

Actually I do, you moron. Most Chinese of the CCP want Taiwan to be a province of mainland China, you idiot.

You didn't know that?

CCP is not a political party?

You meant only CCP want to merge Taiwan?

We already had this conversation years ago.
Of course you get paid per post, thus you would not remember one conversation amongst your tens of thousands you have made.
Who's gonna pay me for talking to a troll like you? you must think China got infinite money to throw away, lol....

Although I am not Chinese, I do support Chinese reunification. There needs to be a multi-polar world. Where USA will not lead it.

Look how sick and tired the world is of USA.
for multi-polar world, you want to force-fit Taiwan into China ??? what a logic . Taiwan will stay as independent country as much as possible.

for multi-polar world, you want to force-fit Taiwan into China ??? what a logic . Taiwan will stay as independent country as much as possible.
Taiwan is never a country, they themselves don't recognize Taiwan as a country.

I have been to Chennai and Delhi, no you have not been to China, so stop the bullshit. If you have been there, you will start making videos comparing it with India. Lolol
Lol, imagine being this triggered :lol:

Racism in China is much less severe than in Western countries such as the United States. Most Chinese people oppose any discrimination. Please don't believe those Jewish media reports.
Many Pakistanis are studying and working in China, please provide a video of China discriminating against Pakistanis to prove your point.

Last edited:
We already had this conversation years ago.
Of course you get paid per post, thus you would not remember one conversation amongst your tens of thousands you have made.
Which Chinese city you had been to? When? And how long you stayed there? You can ignore "get paid per post" part for me because I didn't post a lot here.

>85% Chinese students came back to China even though China's GDP per capita is only 1/6 or 1/4 of western countries.

that's what he said tho. Oh wait, was it the other way around? LOL

He told me I was triggered when I reply to a post, he quotes me that have nothing to do with him to begin with.

He also fails miserably in Geography when it comes to Pakistan.
He needed a hobby I guess, to vent his frustration

I would suggest Golf

He told me I was triggered when I reply to a post, he quotes me that have nothing to do with him to begin with.

I would suggest Golf

But I prefer training dogs.

We still hope that India will maintain its colonial status.

Most Chinese you know have gone through brainwashing called Patriotic Education

Why are you getting so triggered that you need to start throwing personal insults?

*edit*
@Ikbal where did you go? You made personal insults, laughed like a donkey then ran away.
Come back and lets talk this out like adults.
not so bad. There is no 'Patriot Act' in China.

Screenshot_20230519_101931.jpg

@Rusty2 We don't know why you suddenly talked about 'Patriotic Education'. Is this your work habit?

Last edited:

Ask those Indians making videos. They were definitely triggered after visiting . Lolol

I would suggest Golf

Oooo lil mullato is here to help his woke buddies. Lolol

Back
Top Bottom