What's new

Revival of Khalistan

Wat happened in 84 was very sad..... RIP to the people who were killed.

So you guys are trying to Fan Khalistan, keep trying not happening.

That is hilarious. A Sikh became Indian president so how will Khalsa establish itself? Too much treason, just a joke now

EDIT: Please! I am not racist at all. I didn't know tht it is so bad, changed it !

Last edited:
Hope these pics answer everyones doubts and queries here..
indiaC.gif

Indian_army_soldier_aim.jpg

_42497615_sikhs_afp416.jpg

:angry::angry: How dare you attack a member's religious sentiments.

:angry::angry: How dare you attack a member personally its against the rules.

No need to troll and flame.

Even though I dont agree to the idea of us poking our nose in indias internal matter, but the above lines were funny coming from an indian whose own country men like to lecture us Pakistanis about Islam when they themselves have no idea about it. So I would expect you to apply the same logic when some of your comrades will be doing the same thing.

I dont agree to the idea of us poking our nose in indias internal matter

Back-to-back militant arrests have Punjab police confused

Ajay Bhardwaj / DNA
Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chandigarh: Dreaded Khalistan Liberation Front (KLF) militant Bakshish Singh, who returned from Pakistan recently, was arrested by Amritsar Police on Sunday.

He carried a reward of Rs5 lakh on his head. A prime suspect in three subversive incidents, Bakshish had been on the run for the past more than two years.

Besides engineering an attack on Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmit Ram Rahim Singh, he had planned explosions at an airport and an LPG station in Punjab.

He was also wanted in Haryana for his involvement in the attack on the Dera chief near Karnal. Haryana Police too had announced a reward of Rs1 lakh for information on him.

The arrest came a day after ISI agent Irfanullah was held in Mohali and two days after a Pakistani pigeon carrying a dubious number was trapped at Ramdass police station on the Indo-Pak border in Amritsar.

The back-to-back arrests and the pigeon have left Punjab Police confused. Pigeon flights on the Indo-Pak border have always been a concern for the security forces.

The pigeon trapped on Friday has the word ‘Islamabad’ stamped on it along with a few digits. The bird was found by a villager near Ramdass. After a day’s “detention”, police handed over the pigeon to the wild life department, which is studying its behaviour.

Police claim Irfanullah was planning to engineer subversive activities in Punjab with the help of the Khalistan Zindabad Force.

Back-to-back militant arrests have Punjab police confused - dnaindia.com

:taz: :bunny:

A true sikh will never call them terrorist...
Golden temple is the holist sikh place..

a sikh training with Lashkar-e-Taiba for terrorist attacks is a terrorist for me. indian government had its flaws with the Sikhs in the past but now things have changed sikhs are respected with great honor in every part of the country, and i call india my country. not khalistan

That is hilarious. A raghead became Indian president so how will Khalsa establish itself? Too much treason, just a joke now

What pray do you mean by raghead? You're using racist slurs made against Arabs for Sikhs. If you want to insult someone, at least get the terminology right, idiot.

Even though I dont agree to the idea of us poking our nose in indias internal matter, but the above lines were funny coming from an indian whose own country men like to lecture us Pakistanis about Islam when they themselves have no idea about it. So I would expect you to apply the same logic when some of your comrades will be doing the same thing.

sir,

Just read my post again it is the "Pakistani Nationalist" who is ridiculing and harassing a "Sikh" gentleman that offended me.

Its not about internal or external matter but a member who is bullying and abusing a innocent Sikh Gentleman.

How can he make fun of a Sikh by calling him "Not a true Sikh"

Also, he don't care about Sikhs just wanna post troll and flame.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom