What's new

Rift within GCC ‘coming to an end’

Check his opinion on Indians :rofl:

Quit polluting this thread. Nobody here cares about India in this thread.

If we want to discuss India we go to the Indian section where I am yet to write 1 single post. This is the ME/Africa section of the forum. I don't see India anywhere.

Quit polluting this thread. Nobody here cares about India in this thread.

I will make it a point to teach sheikhs like you a lesson if you make it a habit of trolling Indians.

I will make it a point to teach sheikhs like you a lesson if you make it a habit of trolling Indians.
LOL. No users of the ME section cares about India or discusses it unless the notorious Indian swarm of trolls meddle in our affairs.

If we want to discuss India we go to the Indian section where I am yet to write 1 single post. This is the ME/Africa section of the forum. I don't see India anywhere.

Quit derailing the thread. My last post on this thread that contains the word "India".

Yes, extremely poor. Just passed the GDP per capita of Israel and the EU average and the economy is growing extremely quickly. As does the overall economy and especially the non-oil/gas/mineral sectors.

If KSA had a local population of only 1 million KSA would have Dubai's in every private backyard.

The GDP figure doesnt hide the fact the rich sheikhs have such huge wealth gaps they can mask the GDP wealth discrepancy. You can see Israel and it's technology it's advancement and compare it to Saudis. Which you can see is in Israel's favour. Your economy still relied on Oil exports.

LOL. No users of the ME section cares about India or discusses it unless the notorious Indian swarm of trolls meddle in our affairs.

This is not Saudi Arabia. Do you understand the concept of a forum? No such thing as "meddling". People can post everywhere. Those who come to such forums usually have an interest in global geopolitics beyond their region. Since there are more Indians here than any other single group, statistically you are more likely to see some Indians in your section. If this goes over your head, I cannot help you.

The GDP figure doesnt hide the fact the rich sheikhs have such huge wealth gaps they can mask the GDP wealth discrepancy. You can see Israel and it's technology it's advancement and compare it to Saudis. Which you can see is in Israel's favour. Your economy still relied on Oil exports.

LOL. You don't know what you are talking about. The average Saudi Arabian is far from being poor. What a moronic claim. Rather he/she is wealthy. All statistics shows this. What you just wrote is your own fantasy. Partially but that's not going to be the case in the very near future. Russia's economy and dozens of other countries economies also rely on THEIR natural resources. Since when is the fact of belonging to a ancient region that always was rich in natural resources now a crime? Too bad for those who don't have resources. Let them cry.

This is not Saudi Arabia. Do you understand the concept of a forum? No such thing as "meddling". People can post everywhere. Those who come to such forums usually have an interest in global geopolitics beyond their region. Since there are more Indians here than any other single group, statistically you are more likely to see some Indians in your section. If this goes over your head, I cannot help you.

Nor is this your country. Not when we are dealing with ignorants or trolls. In any case you can see the title of the thread. I can't find that 67 year old country of yours anywhere as the topic of discussion.

LOL. You don't know what you are talking about. The average Saudi Arabian is far from being poor. What a moronic claim. Rather he/she is wealthy. All statistics shows this. What you just wrote is your own fantasy. Partially but that's not going to be the case in the very near future. Russia's economy and dozens of other countries economies also rely on THEIR natural resources. Since when is the fact of belonging to a ancient region that always was rich in natural resources now a crime? Too bad for those who don't have resources. Let them cry.

Nor is this your country. Not when we are dealing with ignorants or trolls. In any case you can see the title of the thread. I can't find that 67 year old country of yours anywhere as the topic of discussion.

LOL W/E continue with your thread

LOL W/E continue with your thread

28iw7r9.jpg

I am bissed off now. Brobaganda everywhere I look.​

Is that you @jandk ?o_O:o:

Check his opinion on Indians :rofl:

I do not hate Indians at all or any ethnicity for that matter. It's just PDF and some stupid discussions sometimes. But I can't deny that there are some annoying Indian trolls but at the same time there are a lot of good Indian users. It's just that there are so many of you on PDF and even in real life, LOL.

Last edited:

28iw7r9.jpg

I am bissed off now. Brobaganda everywhere I look.​

Is that you @jandk ?o_O:o:

I do not hate Indians at all or any ethnicity for that matter. It's just PDF and some stupid discussions sometimes. But I can't deny that there are some annoying Indian trolls but at the same time there are a lot of good Indian users. It's just that there are so many of you on PDF and even in real life, LOL.

I love Arabs btw. No joke.

I love Arabs btw. No joke.

One should not love any group of people just because they are what they are but due to their actions. That's what we should be judged by in a ideal world but that's far from being the case.
Besides just today I noticed how many similar ingredients the Indian/South Asian cuisine has with the Middle Eastern. I was quite surprised but I knew this partially already.

Do Indians eat a lot of okra and do you drink cardamon tea as well? Off-topic again but can't help it. Is roasted meat popular? DO people for instance eat dates in India and how popular are beans?

Check this out:

Those characters.:lol:

The Mexican one (Juan) is especially good.:lol:

Last edited:
One should not love any group of people just because they are what they are but due to their actions. That's what we should be judged by in a ideal world but that's far from being the case.
Besides just today I noticed how many similar ingredients the Indian/South Asian cuisine has with the Middle Eastern. I was quite surprised but I knew this partially already.

Do Indians eat a lot of okra and do you drink cardamon tea as well? Off-topic again but can't help it. Is roasted meat popular? DO people for instance eat dates in India and how popular are beans?

Check this out:

Those characters.:lol:

Yea there are a lot of similarities between south Asian and middle eastern culture in general. We do eat lots of dates too even though we're not muslims. Okra is a popular dish called "bhindi"- it tastes great. Roasted meat? Yes! Are you familiar with tandoori meat? Tandoor is a technique of roasting meat
Tandoor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
North Indian food uses a lot of meat in our cuisines and tandoori chicken is a very popular dish in our regions.
Beans are a staple in our food too. Red kidney beans (called Rajma)are so popular and so good. Rajma with Chawal (basmati rice) is simple yet very tasty and is a staple in my region (Jammu and Kashmir). Other types of beans are very popular too. We drink more tea than coffee. I think Arabs are more fond of coffee. Our tea is called masala chai and we also drink kashmiri chai which is quite different and has a salty taste. It helps to keep one warm in colder regions.

and just when it was getting fun. This is a marriage of convenience wont last long.

May 10, 2014

Street named after King Abdullah

Mohammad hails deep-rooted ties between UAE and Saudi Arabia

In line with the directives of President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, has ordered an Abu Dhabi street be named after King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia in recognition of his humanitarian and cultural achievements.

Shaikh Mohammad underlined the internationally acclaimed status and high reputation King Abdullah enjoys on the Gulf, Arab and global levels. He underlined the deep-rooted and historical ties between the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

“The strong Emirati—Saudi relations obviously reflect the true meanings of brotherhood, love and common historical ties between both nations,” Shaikh Mohammad said.

A special ceremony was held on Saturday to name the road leading from and to the Presidential Palace after the Saudi king, in the presence of Shaikh Hazza Bin Zayed AL Nahyan, National Security Adviser, Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Foreign Minister, members of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, and a number of senior officials from Abu Dhabi government.

Shaikh Hazza unveiled the plaque of the board bearing the name of King Abdullah. The King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Road is one of the vital and main roads in Abu Dhabi.

Street named after King Abdullah | GulfNews.com

1450115231.jpg

851677189.jpg

3290307060.jpg

271955423.jpg

Last edited:
The average Saudi is not wealthy. The income gap is big, there are rich but most Saudis are middle class

Back
Top Bottom