What's new

Rift within GCC ‘coming to an end’

how stupid one could be , Just because they come from a different tribe does not make them different stupid besides baharna people originally come from eastern saudi arabia , go to some research slave and dont even associate yourself with us liar .
Says the Ibadi !

You go do some research about the meaning of culture. Bahrainis are culturally different from Qataris

Mahatir going full retard again like he did earlier today @ Algeria.

why is sexstani ruling you then , this is what your people have chosen for themselves to be run by a persian bastard

Says the Ibadi !

You go do some research about the meaning of culture. Bahrainis are culturally different from Qataris

what has culture to do with being the same people stupid , in saudi arabia itself they have different cultures if you visit hejaz you will find it different than najran and the centre then when you go to east totally different culture.

your one of the most stupid people i ever encountered , dont tell me your another iraqi clown .

Mahatir going full retard again like he did earlier today @ Algeria.

yeah like the stupid algerian clown who thinks algeria is a superpower

You wash your mouth when you talk about Sistani.
@F117

certainly i have to take a shower after mentioning the bastard sextani and all filthy islamic preachers

You wash your mouth when you talk about Sistani.
@F117

tell me how many iraqi chicks did sextani bang ?

what has culture to do with being the same people stupid , in saudi arabia itself they have different cultures if you visit hejaz you will find it different than najran and the centre then when you go to east totally different culture.

your one of the most stupid people i ever encountered , dont tell me your another iraqi clown .
I'm Kuwaiti

Culture is what separates people from one another, firstly I said the cultures are different and you disagreed claiming, theyre the same. Go read what you wrote, the argument started because I said the cultures are different and u disagreed

can you read properly?

yeah like the stupid algerian clown who thinks algeria is a superpower

certainly i have to take a shower after mentioning the bastard sextani and all filthy islamic preachers

Your against Islam.

Your against Islam.

yup against iraqi islam

I'm Kuwaiti

Culture is what separates people from one another, firstly I said the cultures are different and you disagreed claiming, theyre the same. Go read what you wrote, the argument started because I said the cultures are different and u disagreed

can you read properly?

***-hole why do they call people living in 22 countries arabs even though they come from different ethnicity ?

Every country you will find people with different cultures yet again they still belong to the same country like how we in the gulf belong to different tribes but still were all arabs .

your stupidity is beyond belief , I bet your a 3egedy

Last edited:
***-hole why do they call people living in 22 countries arabs even though they come from different ethnicity ?

Every country you will find people with different cultures yet again they still belong to the same country like how we in the gulf belong to different tribes but still were all arabs .

your stupidity is beyond belief , I bet your a 3egedy
Emiratis are the biggest 3agad in the world

I've visited abu dhabi, emiratis are 3agad bedouins

Last edited:
many gulfies are ajamis, @mahatir perhaps you are.

man as long as iraqi dawa3esh and sextanese are slaughtering each other I am happy .

Emiratis are the biggest 3agad in the world

I've visited abu dhabi, emiratis are 3agad bedouins

well either your iraqi bidoon living in kuwait or another sexstani extremist both ways same shit and your views will not change anything in GCC affairs .

The cultures are different, only Qatar and UAE are the same

I support unification of Kuwait with UAE, Bahrain, Qatar

Are you even Kuwaiti let alone an Arab? What are you doing in Turkey? I have never seen you write Arabic. Or are you a foreign worker that lived in Kuwait for a few years, LOL?

Yet again you were unable to counter my historical facts. I already told that each country is distinct from nature but that does not change all the facts I wrote.

What you dream about is irrelevant. Kuwait as a country/distinct historical region has no historical basis. Deal with it.

And how the hell do you want to unite Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and UAE with each other when those states do not even border with each other? Yet they do with KSA aside from Bahrain which is a island but 25 km off the Saudi Arabian coastline.

Besides Hijazis and most Egyptians are basically the same people. Ties are several thousands years old. Neighbors. Similar cuisine, nearly the exact same dialect, similar genetics (scientific fact), a connected history. etc. I could go on.

Last edited:
Are you even Kuwaiti let alone an Arab? What are you doing in Turkey? I have never seen you write Arabic. Or are you a foreign worker that lived in Kuwait for a few years, LOL?

Yet again you were unable to counter my historical facts.

What you dream about is irrelevant. Kuwait as a country/distinct historical region has no historical basis. Deal with it.

And how the hell do you want to unite Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and UAE with each other when those states do not even border with each other? Yet they do with KSA aside from Bahrain which is a island but 25 km off the Saudi Arabian coastline.

Besides Hijazis and most Egyptians are basically the same people. Ties are several thousands years old. Neighbors. Similar cuisine, nearly the exact same dialect, a connected history etc. I could go on.

He is like me, we write latin arab

Nasibis should perform ritual cleaning before mentioning His Eminence Grand Ayatollah al-Sayyid Ali al-Hussani al-Sistani.

@mahatir Apologize for your insults on The Ayatollah or suffer great consequences.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom