What's new

RIP Ayazuddin : Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin dies

ranja

New Recruit

Reaction score
Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin dies

Ayazuddin_783396f.jpg

Congress MP Mohammed Azharuddin’s son Mohammed Ayazuddin died in Apollo Hospital on Friday afternoon while undergoing treatment for injuries he sustained in a road accident on Outer Ring Road (ORR) on Sunday last.

Ayazuddin (18), a budding cricketer, was critically injured when his 1000CC Suzuki skidded on the ORR at Puppalguda. His cousin Ajmal ur Rehman, who was pillion riding on the new bike died on the same day.

The youngster sustained serious injuries on his kidneys, lungs and brain apart from multiple fracture. Doctors detected brain dysfunction on Thursday and termed his condition as very critical. Two days ago, they operated upon him and removed a kidney after they failed to control bleeding in it.

Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi and former minister Mohammed Ali Shabbir have rushed to Apollo Hospital to console Mohd. Azharuddin, who is an MP from Uttar Pradesh. Azharuddin, who was away in United Kingdom airdashed to Hyderabad and had been camping in the Apollo Hospital ever since.

The Hindu : Cities / Hyderabad : Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin dies

What a shame.

Lives lost for nothing.

Youngsters do not seem to realise that so many lives are linked to theirs.They put themselves in harms way for avoidable fun.

Bikes provide the most thrills for their cost.. and also take the most lives.

Speed Thrills But Kills.

R.I.P

Very small piece of fun cause big loss not t them but also to their families:disagree:

Very sad loss. R.I.P.

1000c.c. very powerful bike. So dangerous

In my city hyderabad there have been these kind of incidents before and still go on. Previously there was a Actors son (himself showing some promise) who died at ring road similarily on a 1000 cc bike , sadly he was married and the most heart wrenching thing was he died before them. There are certain other incidents involving celebrities kids like this, hope others take a cue and be safe. RIP to Ayaz.

May he rest in peace , silly to give 1000cc bike to an 18 year old

What a shame! May Azhar find the strenght to get over this tragedy.

The number of accidents on bikes one hears of is scary.

Whenever I ride/drive on the road, I keep telling myself, "YOUR LIFE IS NOT SO CHEAP AS TO BE THROWN AWAY ON A ROAD.". It helps me focus on the road. Riding two-wheelers in metros is still highly risky nowadays.

Whenever I ride/drive on the road, I keep telling myself, "YOUR LIFE IS NOT SO CHEAP AS TO BE THROWN AWAY ON A ROAD.". It helps me focus on the road. Riding two-wheelers in metros is still highly risky nowadays.
Yep. The speeds are increasing too. Earlier 60kmph seemed like reasonable speed. Now 120kmph seems the same.
The kid had some promise. RIP.

Yep. The speeds are increasing too. Earlier 60kmph seemed like reasonable speed. Now 120kmph seems the same.
The kid had some promise. RIP.

Well, sad as the incident is, fact remains that people who care least for their lives have little to complain about when they lose it.

It is also the parents' fault to give such lethal toys in the hands of their kids.

When you give a 1000cc bike to a young kid, do you expect him to stare at bullock carts?

It's mostly bad parenting than anything else.

Parents should know when to put the leash on their kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom