What's new

Rising India remains torn between East and West

You nailed it soo accurately I cannot dispute..I bow my head Sir!

C'mon man. Don't embarass me. I'm nobody to nail anyone.

But the talk of India being a traitor and playing the game as per the white man's wishes is just over my head.

"Diplomats and analysts in India wonder whether the country will retain relationships simultaneously friendly and troubled with both Beijing and Washington, or whether it will attempt to build a more enduring alliance with the United States."

If you only you have read the article. India hasn't chosen her sides yet since 1947 either during cold war or now. On the contrary, many countries in our vicinity were aligned with either one of the super powers.

India has taken the US job offer :

USA's Deputy Sheriff of Asia
‘Chaudhury’, ‘Thanedar’ or ‘Deputy Sheriff’: Does India want Asian leadership? - Indian Express Mobile

Is India a TRAITOR helping the West colonize Asia ? Yes India the TRAITOR
This is your Foolish reply
Dont you know that the so called India in the early paragraphs has Pakistan too :P
Now i have some questions
1.Who licked US feet to counter India?
2.Who gave bases to US?
3.Who let its own citizens and soldiers to be killed by US?
4.Do you know that you are mentally frustrated ?

Is India a TRAITOR helping the West colonize Asia ? Yes India the TRAITOR
Hafizzzzzzzz! You're at it again! India bashing seems to be your new found hobby!

You're saying that India is a TRAITOR helping the West colonize Asia?

How about you guys? We can call you traitors too, as you're helping the Chinese (read: Han Dynasty) colonize J&K!! After all, there are more than 11,000 PLA troops and thousands of Chinese engineers and workers out there. Needless to say, they ain't going back to their Fatherland! They have come to stay!

You are being colonized!! The Borg have landed! You will be assimilated :P

Don't blame them. They are in delusion created by their army and leaders. Let's see how long it will be. I read some reports about 71 war where ppl of W Pak (now Pak) we're under impression that they are winning the war. They come to know reality only after it was over. Hate India is motto in Pak. So no wonder they called us boot lickers. Let them decide what they want to call whom what.

But just for point India didn't give up on Iran in this type of pressure too. But I know that's not good enough for you

having hate is one this but being delusional due to it is another . the OP is well know for only posting anti India and anti American threads . what does it matter that the news article is 7 yrs old or that he has to change the title .

they call us traitors , but i ask the question who are they faithful too?

sorry mate i misunderstood your post , my apologies.

Apology accepted !!!

I am glad you understood India's position on helping USA colonize Asia. It is hard to blame India because the West especially USA is way too POWERFUL for India to say NO to.

lol @ traitor.

Pakistan joine CENTO.

Pakistan joins SEATO

Pakistan goes to the white man to seek money.

For half a century Pakistan seeks US mediation in an India-Pakistan bilateral dispute.

Pakistan goes to the white man to seek weapons.

Pakistan sends its mujahideen to Afghanistan to take part in a US-USSR conflict.

Pakistan brings US WoT to its soil.

Pakistan allows US to drone its citizens.

Pakistan allows US to kill its soldiers.

Pakistan allows American private contractors to roam the streets and kill Pakistanis.

Pakistan reopens NATO supplies against its people's wishes.
...and it's India that is the white man's poodle.

Hafizzzz after that post.........:rofl::rofl:

a.aaa-DERP-FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

lol @ traitor.

Pakistan joine CENTO.

Pakistan joins SEATO

Pakistan goes to the white man to seek money.

For half a century Pakistan seeks US mediation in an India-Pakistan bilateral dispute.

Pakistan goes to the white man to seek weapons.

Pakistan sends its mujahideen to Afghanistan to take part in a US-USSR conflict.

Pakistan brings US WoT to its soil.

Pakistan allows US to drone its citizens.

Pakistan allows US to kill its soldiers.

Pakistan allows American private contractors to roam the streets and kill Pakistanis.

Pakistan reopens NATO supplies against its people's wishes.
...and it's India that is the white man's poodle.

Nationalistic Indians will do anything including BSing to make their country look less bad.

Apology accepted !!!

I am glad you understood India's position on helping USA colonize Asia. It is hard to blame India because the West especially USA is way too POWERFUL for India to say NO to.

sorry to disappoint you mate :rofl:, it was to somebozo i was talking . i make it a habit not to apologizes to ..... you:)

Nationalistic Indians will do anything including BSing to make their country look less bad.

hafizzz you are out of your depth man . first you posted a stupid article then you tried BS your way through it . stop embarrassing your self mate,

lol.. classic hafizz it at it again. btw.. who is been crying out loud all these years for western intervention in asian regional disputes like kashmir & the rest??
oh.. another thing for you hafizz. Just check out the list of people you guys have honoured with Pakistan's highest civilian awards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom