What's new

Rising India remains torn between East and West

sorry to disappoint you mate :rofl:, it was to somebozo i was talking . i make it a habit not to apologizes to ..... you:)

hafizzz you are out of your depth man . first you posted a stupid article then you tried BS your way through it . stop embarrassing your self mate,

India is the one who is embarrassing her own citizens and will go down in history as a TRAITOR along with Japan who is another traitor to Asia.

Apology accepted !!!

I am glad you understood India's position on helping USA colonize Asia. It is hard to blame India because the West especially USA is way too POWERFUL for India to say NO to.
all i did was "he he he he " after seeing this post . And why are you not replying to the last posts of page 1? Scared? You are great bro citizens being killed by US , even army men killed by US , NATO supply routes opened again and drone attacks to continue killing your citizens and you say India is helping US to colonize Asia . We have our own cojones to repel US from entering India .What do you have?

Post Independence too in 1951 India had to choose again between East and the West. We chose what we perceived as the "East"

viewer

viewer

And paid for it in 1962.

I guess leaders post 1971 see India taking her own side.

all i did was "he he he he " after seeing this post . And why are you not replying to the last posts of page 1? Scared? You are great bro citizens being killed by US , even army men killed by US , NATO supply routes opened again and drone attacks to continue killing your citizens and you say India is helping US to colonize Asia . We have our own cojones to repel US from entering India .What do you have?

I think you are confused and cannot tell the difference between helping the world fight Terrorism and stray drones landed on citizens. But for sure you will not go wrong on the following incident :

Bhopal News - Breaking World Bhopal News - The New York Times
In December 1984, a plume of toxic gas from an American-owned Union Carbide pesticide plant wafted over the city of Bhopal, India.

The leak killed 2,000 people almost instantly, and thousands more died later from the aftereffects of the toxic gas, an ingredient in pesticides the plant produced.

"Diplomats and analysts in India wonder whether the country will retain relationships simultaneously friendly and troubled with both Beijing and Washington, or whether it will attempt to build a more enduring alliance with the United States."

If you only you have read the article. India hasn't chosen her sides yet since 1947 either during cold war or now. On the contrary, many countries in our vicinity were aligned with either one of the super powers.

I think they that is Indian govt is leaning towards America

I think you are confused and cannot tell the difference between helping the world fight Terrorism and stray drones landed on citizens. But for sure you will not go wrong on the following incident :

In December 1984, a plume of toxic gas from an American-owned Union Carbide pesticide plant wafted over the city of Bhopal, India.

The leak killed 2,000 people almost instantly, and thousands more died later from the aftereffects of the toxic gas, an ingredient in pesticides the plant produced.
I dont know shedding the blood for some body is called helping . Btw US didnt do that incidentally .

More precisely USA is dumping you to be in good terms with India. India is following it's policy that suites India. No dam Indian PM will give up to a threatening phone call from USA. Which I don't think you can say

Just like Japan, India is on the white man's side but yet they are NOT ACCEPTED AS WHITE. Only Egypt and Armenia are accept by Western countries as "White nations".

I can smell something burning. You are such a ignorant that you have completely skipped your countries past present and coming future. Otherwise the word traitor would have been used for yourself.

I cannot assure you that in your history books (as ur history is as per convenience of your rulers) you will find it, but News papers, magazines and articles from your country will prove my point.

Even google will help you.

Ya Bhopal was a tragedy. Industrial accident. But still we lest go that white guy. That was mistake. But no White man shoot our people in city and go to its country untouched. If you know what I mean :)
Still confuse ask Italians about fishermen incident

CIA flights were taking off from Peshawar right from 1950s.

Changing headings of 2005 articles will not change the reality that has not changed over 50 years.

Infact secret correspondence between Churchill and Jinnah tells us very clearly who was always meant to be a western puppet in the region, a role played very well. The current labor disturbance over wages and benefits only proves it, not disprove it as some would have us believe.

And the evidence are :

1. India accepts Nuke Technology from USA
2. India gets support for per. UN membership from USA
3. India gets access to High Tech military technology from USA
4. USA ignores India's human rights violation in Indian OCCUPIED Kashmir.

Must say I find Hafizzz more entertaining then Sir Zahil Hamid... i am a Bit Confused as to, is this the same Hafizz that we r looking for...

hafizmohdsaeedstory_ap.jpg

^^^Hafizzz after reading ths posts from this thread...:rofl:

seriously ? you take one of the largest industrial disaster ever to make an asinine point . you need help mate .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom