What's new

Rising India remains torn between East and West

was the prostitute from one of the following we know these things are rife in India:

Human Trafficking

Out of the 593 districts in India, 378 or 62.5 % are affected by human trafficking. In 2006, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) sponsored study conducted by Shakti Vahini, found that domestic violence, illiteracy, unemployment, poverty; unsafe migration and child marriage are the major reasons for the increasing rate of illegal human trafficking.

95 % of the women in Madhya Pradesh in commercial sex are due to family traditions. So are 51.79 % in Bihar,’ said the study. While 43 % of the total women trafficked are minors, 44 percent of the women are into flesh trade due to poverty. Of the total women who are into sex work in the country, 60 % are from the lower and backward class, which indicates the pathetic living condition of the communities. In Madhya Pradesh, a political bastion of Hindu right wing party, 96.7 % of the women sex workers are from the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.

India has 4 million prostitutes nationwide and 60% of the prostitutes are from the Scheduled Castes and Tribes or other backward caste. UNAIDS says over 38% of those living with HIV in India are women.

aryan you are making me laugh mate. , cant you stick to the topic? ...:)

ohhhhh!!!! i get it you know you lost the argument . so need these things to divert attention . , come on man why not take the easy way out . leave like hafizzz did :rofl:

was the prostitute from one of the following we know these things are rife in India:

Human Trafficking

Out of the 593 districts in India, 378 or 62.5 % are affected by human trafficking. In 2006, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) sponsored study conducted by Shakti Vahini, found that domestic violence, illiteracy, unemployment, poverty; unsafe migration and child marriage are the major reasons for the increasing rate of illegal human trafficking.

95 % of the women in Madhya Pradesh in commercial sex are due to family traditions. So are 51.79 % in Bihar,’ said the study. While 43 % of the total women trafficked are minors, 44 percent of the women are into flesh trade due to poverty. Of the total women who are into sex work in the country, 60 % are from the lower and backward class, which indicates the pathetic living condition of the communities. In Madhya Pradesh, a political bastion of Hindu right wing party, 96.7 % of the women sex workers are from the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.

India has 4 million prostitutes nationwide and 60% of the prostitutes are from the Scheduled Castes and Tribes or other backward caste. UNAIDS says over 38% of those living with HIV in India are women.

If i post some thing like this where religion and region would have replaced caste....... I will be definitely banned.

If i post some thing like this where religion and region would have replaced caste....... I will be definitely banned.

Don't stoop below to his level, bhai. He's frustrated at the condition in his country and that's what is driving him to write like this. It would be understandable to be frustrated to that level, if one's utopia would be seen collapsing bit by bit daily.

Just like Japan, India is on the white man's side but yet they are NOT ACCEPTED AS WHITE. Only Egypt and Armenia are accept by Western countries as "White nations".
Lol i think that now you are getting fked by US and the West you hate them...but 3-4 years ago you were there feet lickers...India is doing this for our benefit..We are getting the benefits that no other country is getting..be it from France from Russia or From USA.
This quote should satisfy you.

Time for a reality check.Let's keep the relations between Washington and Islamabad as well as Washington and New Delhi in perspective.

US and Pakistan

US has active bases in Pakistan

US forces as well as independent US security agencies can conduct operations without any consent.

US drones are free to fly and bomb any territory in Pakistan they deem fit.Even Israel wouldn't let US pull that kind of nonsense.

The Pakistani airspace is essentially an extension of US airspace.

US C.I.A agents have a free run to go on shooting sprees here without any fear of consequences(because they are diplomats!)

I could go on at this for a while,but I presume you get my point

US and India

US wants India to sign and ratify CISMOA,we told them to take a hike

US wants us to sign the nuclear deal on their terms,we told to take a hike

US wanted us to buy F-16s for the MRCA deal,we told them to take a hike

US wanted support for operations in Libya,guess what we told them? take a hike? bingo!!

I could go on at this for a while,but I presume you get my point.

and yet you think we are Washington's puppets?Go right ahead.ain't gonna make a difference to us!

You have to admit some Indians are still suffering Stockholm Syndrome? Just observe some constantly posting words like" the US, Europe and India blah blah....

And this thread invite so many response, what're in your nevous minds?

Do not need it am white. From ancestors are Jammu Kashmir. I go for tan sometimes but still don't look as dark as the average Indian

Oh! So.......the cream did work for you, anyways I'm dark and I'm proud of my colour, so should you be too.

aryan you are making me laugh mate. , cant you stick to the topic? ...:)

ohhhhh!!!! i get it you know you lost the argument . so need these things to divert attention . , come on man why not take the easy way out . leave like hafizzz did :rofl:

You are talking to a person who has decide to hate anything which is Indian. These kind of people are not ones you can have good debate with, he had one bad experience with an Indian and he had generalized it. I will not do that, infact when I approach Pakistani, I try to make sure I am not prejudice and judge them with what they do. So far I am doing ok with all of them. I have met many Pakistani, one lady at Macys keeps getting confused that I am Pakistani and gives me discounts. (And some people say we look so different, haha)

You have to admit some Indians are still suffering Stockholm Syndrome? Just observe some constantly posting words like" the US, Europe and India blah blah....

Anyways what took you so long to respond? Were you nervous to enter the thread?

Don't stoop below to his level, bhai. He's frustrated at the condition in his country and that's what is driving him to write like this. It would be understandable to be frustrated to that level, if one's utopia would be seen collapsing bit by bit daily.

Sahi bola bhai. Hope they admit there mistake openly and try to build there nation, instead of turning there head from it.

And the evidence are :

1. India accepts Nuke Technology from USA
2. India gets support for per. UN membership from USA
3. India gets access to High Tech military technology from USA
4. USA ignores India's human rights violation in Indian OCCUPIED Kashmir.

Okay So it seems USA is poodle to India, for it seems its the only one giving not the other way around. So much for your logic

good that two Pakistanis can hold their own with 30 Indians on a thread

another gem from the house of hafizzz
yes we are not internet warriors .... No put a equation 1 pakistani=15 Indians... Lolz aryan-b ...

Human Trafficking

Premium troll back at it again.
I cannot imagine a better life for him. I mean what is his life if not to bash India on a Pakistani forum.

US is in our posts only . You forgot that US is bombing your country .

Back
Top Bottom