What's new

Risking it all - Pakistan : Al Jazeera

Ummmm, hi.....

Dont get me wrong, i like AJE for the most part. But this isnt Al Jazeera's report. They just copied oh about 85-90% of the idea from ''Deadliest Journeys'' (including footage) and are painting it as their own.

I've been on the Pass, last time was in 2006. Had an oldschool Landcruiser with twin fuel tanks, a lot of music and some good times. It's a lot like parts of Bolivia. High heights, thin oxygen supply at many parts, and unpredictable terrain. I'll have to find my old hard-drive so I can upload some pictures. I have a few on Pak-Wheels website.

anyyyways. . .

Thanks for the info. I had seen some clips of IRT - Deadliest Roads from History channel. Only difference I think is that the team drives the truck. And a bit dramatized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. I had seen some clips of IRT - Deadliest Roads from History channel. Only difference I think is that the team drives the truck. And a bit dramatized.

What city was that at 1:14? Seemed like Badshahi mosque in Lahore to me....

Dont know, a random mosque just to show it as exotic place. Definitely not near himalayan region. The truck were in manali-leh route I think.

got the full eposide for that?

looks interesting.

Back
Top Bottom