What's new

RND: Erdogan becomes a danger to NATO

Are they in prison without trial?
This is the Turkish law, they imprison you as a terrorist, and the trial takes years to happen, which never happens.
One word bro Guantanamo.

Rendition flight using mercenaries and illegal jail.

Whiteman does it with a suit on and labels Muslims as terrorists and imprison without trial. You people are programmed to only fight against your own so in the future you can serve your white masters and be grateful. Oh the irony

Whiteman does it
Again with the "whiteman". You're obsessed with this racist narrative. You should know that countries are different. I can't blame Syria for something Saudi Arabia did. I can't blame Egypt for something Algeria did,I can't blame Pakistan for something Turkey did. Don't put all people in the same basket.

OK...that says it all...a basket case like Greece is in EU along with the poorest of Europe.

The reality is plain racism
Are you kidding or are you just plain ignorant? Because Greece has been in the European Community since its concept. We were one of the original 12 countries of the European Union. The economic crisis started in 2009.

It's not "racism". Turkey has not been doing anything serious to comply with EU demands and regulations. They have doing little progress in order to gain entrance. Greek governments have always been very supportive of Turkey getting into Europe,thinking that might solve some problems.

Why aren't you checking the story of the S-300 crisis a bit? You will find answers about the Russian systems in Greece.

Last edited:
One word bro Guantanamo.

Rendition flight using mercenaries and illegal jail.
In Guantanamo, were journalists and politicians who were opposed to the US administration imprisoned?

Whiteman does it with a suit on and labels Muslims as terrorists and imprison without trial. You people are programmed to only fight against your own so in the future you can serve your white masters and be grateful. Oh the irony
Western interventions in countries with different cultures, values and institutions, has brought disastrous results, not only in these countries, but also in the Western countries themselves, with the violent entrance of political immigrants and refugees, who do not want to adapt to Western ideals.
And the West is starting to pay for that, not only politically and culturally but also militarily.
We Greeks, as a bridge between East and West, knew and are aware of the differences that exist. We warned them many times, but unfortunately they did not listen to us.
You can not impose
e.g. democratic and liberal values to someone who does not want them.

"Imaginary"? Imaginary problems? When a neighboring country is stealing your name,history,figures,achievements and heritage,to creaty their own ethnic identity? And with all that come irridentist claims? That's imaginary problems?

The statues the erected in Skopje,the names of squares and airports and everything,are imaginary? The use of the Star of Vergina in the unnoficial flag of FYROM,the red variant,that's imaginary?

Let me ask you something,imagine that someone steals your ID. And pretends he is you to people,going around using your name and achievements,your past,to socialize,gain money,attention,anything. Then he ends up trying to get in the building you live in,but you don't let him. Is that blackmail?
Oh so now it's about identity.In previous posts you mentioned irredentism.Could you make up your mind which one is it?
As far as statues and all that it was done only after Greece made all UN agreements with North Macedonia invalid by vetoing NATO admission in 2008 so you really have no right to complain about that.
Macedonians never pretended to be Greeks so knock it off,even your western allies were laughing at such ludicrous and paranoid claims.

A state that imprisons political opponents as well as journalists who criticize it, accuses anyone who is against it of being a terrorist, does not accept Liberal Democracy (therefore also the independence of the Judiciary), manufactures fakes news, then there is no TRUST in what he asks, ven more so when Turkey asks to extradite journalists and politicians, who have the status of political refugees, as terrorists.
Said by someone whose country was hiding Abdullah Ocalan.Let me guess you did it because you were very worried about human rights in Turkey not because you are terrorism supporters?

The issue of the constitutional name of North Macedonia as and the ethnicity of the local Slavs and Bulgarians, started in the 1940s, is not something new, nor was it invented in 1991 or 2004. The fact that Milosevic asked to split this Republic and Mitotakis senior refused it, you do not mention.
No USA and Turkey intervened, the reason was one: what is the reason to occupy a territory where 99% of its population is hostile to you?
Ohh so it's because Mitsotakis was very nice and smart he didn't invade.I am sure Turut Ozal's statement "Turkey will not allow,any military attack against Macedonia" had nothing to do with that decision.
Especially since they came after your military exercise "Alexandros" right on Macedonia's southern border in which 2 of your planes went 37 km in another country's territory.Pilots probably got confused.We all know that Greece would never do such a thing on purpose.

Oh so now it's about identity.In previous posts you mentioned irredentism.Could you make up your mind which one is it?
Irridentism is tied to IDENTITY....hello? Wake up.
As far as statues and all that it was done only after Greece made all UN agreements with North Macedonia invalid by vetoing NATO admission in 2008 so you really have no right to complain about that.
There's statues of Bulgarian Tsars and Byzantine Emperors as well,don't blame the Greeks.

Justinian_I___2___Monuments_in_Skopje.jpg

Samuil_1__Monuments_in_Skopje.jpg

Macedonians never pretended to be Greeks so knock it off,even your western allies were laughing at such ludicrous and paranoid claims.
Macedonia and ancient Macedonians were Greeks.

Essentially,what those clowns were claiming and still do,is that "Macedonia and Macedonians were never Greek".

Don't you get it? It's like saying "Hey,South Poland is Czech,but don't be angry,I'm not saying that Czechs are Polish!"

Said by someone whose country was hiding Abdullah Ocalan.Let me guess you did it because you were very worried about human rights in Turkey not because you are terrorism supporters?
If you had followed the story,you'd known Ocalan had been hosted by a series of countries: Syria,Russia,Italy and others,until he ended up in Greece and then the Greek Embassy in Kenya. I don't see you blaming all the others for "hiding" him.

I am sure Turut Ozal's statement "Turkey will not allow,any military attack against Macedonia" had nothing to do with that decision.
You actually think it was because of Turkey? Not because of US,European and Serbian talks with Greece?

Irridentism is tied to IDENTITY....hello? Wake up.
Umm...ok.
There's statues of Bulgarian Tsars and Byzantine Emperors as well,don't blame the Greeks.
I am not blaming you I just mentioned International Court of Justice's verdict according to which Greece broke the UN deal with Macedonia one year before those statues emerged.
Macedonia and ancient Macedonians were Greeks.

Essentially,what those clowns were claiming and still do,is that "Macedonia and Macedonians were never Greek".

Don't you get it? It's like saying "Hey,South Poland is Czech,but don't be angry,I'm not saying that Czechs are Polish!"
That is debatable but honestly I don't care.
If you had followed the story,you'd known Ocalan had been hosted by a series of countries: Syria,Russia,Italy and others,until he ended up in Greece and then the Greek Embassy in Kenya. I don't see you blaming all the others for "hiding" him.
I love how you mentioned "he ended up"in your country's embassy.I guess he showed up there by accident.Btw all those you mentioned quickly denied him protection and did so openly while if it was up to Greece he would still be in hiding.
You actually think it was because of Turkey? Not because of US,European and Serbian talks with Greece?
Absolutely.Judging by how stubborn and uncooperative greek politicians are,military threat from Turkey is far more effective to get them on the right path than any pleas or negotiations.

Last edited:
It's not "racism". Turkey has not been doing anything serious to comply with EU demands and regulations. They have doing little progress in order to gain entrance. Greek governments have always been very supportive of Turkey getting into Europe,thinking that might solve some problems.

if Greece,Bulgaria,Romania,Poland,Portugal etc are in the EU
Turkiye 10 times deserve to enter the EU
Turkiye is huge and strong country to become major power in the EU Parliament
and if Turkiye enter EU , Turkiye would become economic power too
therefore Germany-France dont want Turkiye in the EU

The Copenhagen criteria are the rules that define whether a country is eligible to join the European Union and Turkiye meet the Copenhagen criteria

but Germany-France support PKK/YPG Terrorism against Turkiye

Turkiye is muslim country and The EU is racist christian club

The evidence as usual disproves you.....

47572399_905.jpg

20181213_Jailed_Journalists.jpg

3310-1024x1024.jpeg

Like Imamoglou?

dont show me PKK , DHKPC and FETO Terrorists

Last edited:
Did Greece buy S300?
No, was Cyprus that bought the system.

NATO Country Greece hosts Russian S300s for decades
still Greece - USA are talking abut S400s in Turkiye ... knee-high of hypocrisy

Why did Turkey buy the S-400 and not some western missile?
Because the Americans and the French did not give the codes.

USA and France did not sale PATRIOT and SAMP-T
because USA-France have their dirty plans against Turkiye

to use PKK/YPG Terrorists to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity
to use Greece against Turkiye

Also because of Israel
Israel doesnt want to see strong Turkish Air Force

Did Turkey threat Cyprus?
Yes, Turkey threatened to bomb it as it was being offloaded from the ship delivering it.

1/3 of Cyprus is belong to Turks

between 1964 and 1974 , Greeks EOKA terrorists attacked Turks to take whole Cyprus and Turkish Armed Forces saved Turks from savage EOKA terrorists in 1974

According to 1959 agreements Turkiye is a guarantor country to protect Turks in Cyprus

Last edited:
In Guantanamo, were journalists and politicians who were opposed to the US administration imprisoned?

Western interventions in countries with different cultures, values and institutions, has brought disastrous results, not only in these countries, but also in the Western countries themselves, with the violent entrance of political immigrants and refugees, who do not want to adapt to Western ideals.
And the West is starting to pay for that, not only politically and culturally but also militarily.
We Greeks, as a bridge between East and West, knew and are aware of the differences that exist. We warned them many times, but unfortunately they did not listen to us.
You can not impose
e.g. democratic and liberal values to someone who does not want them.
In gitmo innocent people like moessam baig were imprisoned. If you don't know this...you really need to learn. Torture legalised. Abuse and people served decade without even a charge.

Did Greece buy S300?
No, was Cyprus that bought the system.

Did Turkey threat Cyprus?
Yes, Turkey threatened to bomb it as it was being offloaded from the ship delivering it.

How did they get to Greece?
Greece took the missiles in 1998 from Cyprus, under USA idea, that the Cypriot S300 be based in Crete and swapped with other military weapons acceptable to Turkey

Why didn’t NATO or USA object?
Because in 1999 it was perfectly legal for a NATO member to purchase Russian systems.

Why did Turkey buy the S-400 and not some western missile?
Because the Americans and the French did not give the codes.

Did Turkey know the purchase of the S-400s would result in US sanctions?
He knew it, he had been warned that he would be kicked out of the F-35 program, but he continued.
That's what @Foinikas was trying to say that geeece and cyprus are differnet. (he made me read an article but I didn't fall for his trap)..well then let the cypriots be..why interfere and who has control of the missiles ??? 6 of this and half a dozen of that.

if Greece,Bulgaria,Romania,Poland,Portugal etc are in the EU
Turkiye 10 times deserve to enter the EU
Turkiye is huge and strong country to become major power in the EU Parliament
and if Turkiye enter EU , Turkiye would become economic power too
therefore Germany-France dont want Turkiye in the EU

The Copenhagen criteria are the rules that define whether a country is eligible to join the European Union and Turkiye meet the Copenhagen criteria

but Germany-France support PKK/YPG Terrorism against Turkiye

Turkiye is muslim country and The EU is racist christian club

dont show me PKK , DHKPC and FETO Terrorists
Don't worry...White Christian European women don't produce enough children to support the population. Muslims are rabbits in Europe so eventually they will fall in line

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom