What's new

RND: Erdogan becomes a danger to NATO

I did ... u must have a point?? What was your point?
The S-300 were originally purchased by Cyprus.

But after Turkish threats,there was a deal between Greece,Cyprus,Russia and Americans for the system to be installed in Crete. Cyprus purchased Tor-M1 and Buk-M1-2 instead.

It was basically Turkey's fault,that we ended up with S-300PMU1 systems. As for the rest of the purchases,they were way before the CAATSA law.

USA and France did not sale PATRIOT and SAMP-T
because USA-France have their dirty plans against Turkiye

to use PKK/YPG Terrorists to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity
to use Greece against Turkiye
Enough with the conspiracy theories and the same bullshit in every thread.

The S-300 were originally purchased by Cyprus.

But after Turkish threats,there was a deal between Greece,Cyprus,Russia and Americans for the system to be installed in Crete. Cyprus purchased Tor-M1 and Buk-M1-2 instead.

It was basically Turkey's fault,that we ended up with S-300PMU1 systems. As for the rest of the purchases,they were way before the CAATSA law.

There is no distinction between Greeks cypriots and Greece....this is just a bs ploy. I ignored that when I read it. Or is Greece occupying Cyprus?

There is no distinction between Greeks cypriots and Greece....this is just a bs ploy. I ignored that when I read it. Or is Greece occupying Cyprus?
Greece and the Republic of Cyprus are two different countries. What don't you understand exactly?

Its reality , stop lying to deflect the facts

even TRUMP said that OBAMA blocked sale of PATRIOT to Turkiye

After Turkish military operation on PKK/YPG terrorists in Afrin/Syria , MACRON blocked deal between EUROSAM and Turkiye

USA-France use PKK/YPG Terrorists to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity
USA-France use Greece against Turkiye

Greece signed defense agreement with USA - France against Turkiye

Egypt bought tons of Russian weapons , India bought S400
Greece hosts S300s for decades

USA is so hypocrite and no any right to say anything about S400s in Turkiye

Greece and the Republic of Cyprus are two different countries. What don't you understand exactly?

EOKA was a Greek Cypriot terrorist organisation that fought a campaign against the Turkish Cypriots for eventual union with Greece ( ENOSIS )

Turkiye blocked Greece-Greek Cypriots to do it

Its reality , stop lying to deflect the facts

even TRUMP said that OBAMA blocked sale of PATRIOT to Turkiye

After Turkish military operation on PKK/YPG terrorists in Afrin/Syria , MACRON blocked deal between EUROSAM and Turkiye

USA-France use PKK/YPG Terrorists to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity
USA-France use Greece against Turkiye

Greece signed defense agreement with USA - France against Turkiye

Egypt bought tons of Russian weapons , India bought S400
Greece hosts S300s for decades

USA is so hypocrite and no any right to say anything about S400s in Turkiye

EOKA was a Greek Cypriot terrorist organisation that fought a campaign against the Turkish Cypriots for eventual union with Greece ( ENOSIS )

Turkiye blocked Greece-Greek Cypriots to do it
You're being an obnoxious idiot again. Stop trying to piss me off with your nonsense and for the last time,stop calling me a "liar".

You're being an obnoxious idiot again. Stop trying to piss me off with your nonsense and for the last time,stop calling me a "liar".

liar troll without any source and military-politics knowledge

full of anti-Turkiye propaganda day and night by Greek users Foinikas and Akritas

RND is trash .. Greek users Foinikas and Akritas are full of trash

Gerd Höhler lives in Athens since 1979 and He is nothing to do with NATO
but anti-Turkiye , anti-Erdogan journalist Gerd Höhler says Erdogan becomes a threat to NATO

Greece-Germany-France-USA become a threat to Turkiye

Last edited:
If anything, Erdogan has proved himself very valuable to Europe. The grain deal and the bridge that Erdogan has formed between Russia and the West is nothing short of a huge diplomatic succes. For the first time I have heard staunchely anti-Edrogan Western media praise him for his negotiating skills. The Europeans realise how important any Turkish leader is to them. Especially now when the Ukraine crisis is at its peak. NATO would never discard any Turkish leader and that includes Erdogan. Turkey is simply too important for Europe.

@Foinikas Why are you laughing at my comment? I live in a Northern European country. You think I am making this up? I can provide you sources from European countries that actually value and praise Erdogan diplomacy vis a vis Russia.

liar troll without any source and military-politics knowledge

full of anti-Turkiye propaganda day and night by Greek users Foinikas and Akritas

RND is trash .. Greek users Foinikas and Akritas are full of trash

Gerd Höhler lives in Athens since 1979 and He is nothing to do with NATO
but anti-Turkiye , anti-Erdogan journalist Gerd Höhler says Erdogan becomes a threat to NATO

Greece-Germany-France-USA become a threat to Turkiye
If you behavioral problems and you are socially inept,take a moment and think about what you're doing wrong. Stop acting like a kid and if you're older than me,then act like a mature man who has the mental capacity to understand when he is offending others with unnecessary comments.

@Foinikas Why are you laughing at my comment? I live in a Northern European country. You think I am making this up? I can provide you sources from European countries that actually value and praise Erdogan diplomacy vis a vis Russia.
Erdoğan has been causing far more problems to the EU and NATO,than helping. He is not reliable.

If you behavioral problems and you are socially inept,take a moment and think about what you're doing wrong. Stop acting like a kid and if you're older than me,then act like a mature man who has the mental capacity to understand when he is offending others with unnecessary comments.

Yes you and your troll friends with full of lies for anti-Erdogan and anti-Turkiye propaganda

I always will block your lies , anti-Erdogan and anti-Turkiye propaganda

@Foinikas Why are you laughing at my comment?

because he doesnt have enough knowledge and he laughing at my comments too like a kid

Foinikas is a troll , nothing else

His mission is on PDF = anti-Erdogan and anti-Turkiye propaganda

Erdoğan has been causing far more problems to the EU and NATO,than helping. He is not reliable.

Dont jump to the EU and NATO

Greece,France,USA are crying about Erdogan
because Erdogan blocked their dirty plans in Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

bandits and terrorists Greece,France,USA,FETO,PKK/YPG,HAFTAR

Last edited:
@Dalit I know you love flamebaiting me,but are you actually going to take this deluded guy's bull seriously?

No leader is going to bow before Europe. If you expect Erdogan to bow that won't happen. The dealing has to be on mutual basis.

No leader is going to bow before Europe. If you expect Erdogan to bow that won't happen. The dealing has to be on mutual basis.
No he won't,that's not what I'm saying. Erdoğan is siding with whoever is good for Turkey at the moment. He might act like NATO's best friend today,tomorrow he will help Putin,he will insult Europe but then ask half of the countries there for deals. This is partly diplomacy. But it also makes him look less trustworthy. He has "defied" the West and caused problems to Russia,so both of them are getting fed up with him. For now they tolerate him.

He hates Turks, Turkey and Erdogan.
Nato needs Turkey, now more than ever.
If Nato goes after Russia ( Cold war type confrontation or Direct military action ),
Turkey, UK France and Poland will be crucial.
Turkey will be armed to Teeth and even allowed to deal with Greece.

Ohh so it's because Mitsotakis was very nice and smart he didn't invade.I am sure Turut Ozal's statement "Turkey will not allow,any military attack against Macedonia" had nothing to do with that decision.
You see you don't know well, when this proposal was made....Ozal had died of a heart attack. This proposal was made in Pale, as revealed a year later by the Yugoslav Foreign Minister Yovanovic, where of course Mitsotakis refused it.
You are probably young, and obviously the Turks are teaching you history.

Said by someone whose country was hiding Abdullah Ocalan.Let me guess you did it because you were very worried about human rights in Turkey not because you are terrorism supporters?
We didn't hide it, he came to us officially asking for asylum, first when he left Syria, he didn't get asylum, he went to Russia, then to Italy, and finally ended up in Greece again, despite Greece's refusal, which also expelled him to Kenya.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom