What's new

Rocket failure delays US hypersonic glide missile test in Alaska after China fired second missile 'that defies the laws of physics'

If you go to Youtube and search for 'aircraft carrier deck fails', you will find many on the US but none on China, that mean Chinese aircraft carriers are more 'advanced' than American.

But at this moment, it's China that employing this trick against the US.

For note, This is not the first time that Chinese beating them in their own game. Hint : Free trade.
Free trade is a trick that US created to beat countries like China. But today, that's China beating them in Free trade. That's what their former president aka Trump crying for.

Good luck for playing a long game such arms race with a country that have Bigger Manufacturing Capability, 4x times population, Discipline work force, Efficient Industries, much Bigger GDP in PPP, and soon Bigger in terms of GDP Nominal :coffee:

China itself have much more Efficient Arms Industry compared to the US.
For example, the cost to build a Destroyer in China is much more efficient than in the US.

Chinese Defence Industry are also SOE that pegged their profit to 10%, meanwhile US defence industry are private companies that hunger for profit.

How the US Lost Shipbuilding Race with China
View attachment 787164
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/10/1...-sea-power-failure-decline-competition-china/

Not to mention that today Americans are too lazy to work. As they get money from the government, so they don't want to work at all. There are also a lot of emotionly unstable weed addicts and LGBTQ emo.

Not to mention that today Americans are too lazy to work. As they get money from the government, so they don't want to work at all. There are also a lot of emotionly unstable weed addicts and LGBTQ emo.

They really have a deep sh!t with thus weed addicted problems

This is in Philadelphia

So frightering, looks like an Post Apocalyptic world

u.s. really needs to stop trying. the more it tries, the more it makes a total fool out of itself.

You serious? Chinese posters said the same thing when Spacex was trying to land the Starship rocket after a couple of failures. Says it will never happened. Don't be like them.
If I remember right, it failed again and again, not a single success. Please correct me if I missed any successful test.

You mean this?

Or this?

Maybe you only focused on the failures and not successes. Perhaps to make sure the U.S. can't achieve such capabilities.

Last edited:
It is just a testing in early stage. What matter is it's round the globe speed and physics behind all work. Unlike US one which can't even lift off. :enjoy:

I'm sure they will fix the problems just like Starship rocket which couldn't land at the time.

Back
Top Bottom