What's new

Rocket ‘fired from Iran’ kills girl in border town in Pakistan

Pakistan and Pakistani's destiny is to be forever ruled by others.
Earlier it was by Indians, then came the Central Asians, then the Europeans.

Look, you got an opportunity to rule yourselves for the first time and how has it turned out - slaves of America and Saudi Arabia. Americans bomb your country weekly, and Saudi princes come to hunt on your soil. You fancy yourself as relevant to Mecca and Medina, as protectors. They dont even give you people citizenship there! You are workers to them. Protector my *** :lol:
No dignity at all.

God made you people and your land just to be ruled by others, the natural order will be restored soon. Your destinies will once again be run by the whims and fancies of Delhi.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can declare yourself as the successor state of Rome with patents as well for all that anyone gives a crap about :lol:

As far as history is concerned. The destiny of land of Pakistan has historically and traditionally been decided from Delhi. Under self rule - look at Pakistan now, America comes and bombs your country at will. Rule from Delhi, is the natural order of things. That is how God intended Pakistan and Pakistani's to be.
The natural order will once again be established - rule of Pakistan from Delhi.

See even Bangladesh has been traditionally ruled from Delhi - and that order is established. Their govt takes orders from the Govt of India. And look how they have progressed after separating from Pakistan. This is Gods will.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

well iran killed a girl

and pakistan has every right to retaliate, don't make excuses when we turn your home into nuclear dust terrorist

When does Pakistan is going to retaliate against America which has killed so many innocent Pakistani citizens?

well iran will now reap this mischief

Hey guy,

This is against Islamic brotherhood. So calm down.

Lol Iran can do sh!t. Just like India who can't do anything when next time we would kill its soldiers at LOC. They know their limits just like India.

So now do not complaint that India does this and RAW does that etc, as India has so much limitation unlike Pakistan.

Last edited:
poor girl hope her soul rest in peace:(

please dont hurt religious sentiments of our Islamic brothers all religions preach same thing. Itz on Us what we take it out from it

I'm not insulting Islam. I'm just pointing out a fact to a Pakistani about Pakistan not Islam

First US, then India now Iran.
WTH
They just make a deal. They didn't get nukes and they fired in the premises of a nuclear state.

Have they forgot when we help them in their nuclear program. They still don't get nukes after all this. Iran should stay out of the premises of Pakistan or we will retaliate.

You can declare yourself as the successor state of Rome with patents as well for all that anyone gives a crap about :lol:

As far as history is concerned. The destiny of land of Pakistan has historically and traditionally been decided from Delhi. Under self rule - look at Pakistan now, America comes and bombs your country at will. Rule from Delhi, is the natural order of things. That is how God intended Pakistan and Pakistani's to be.
The natural order will once again be established - rule of Pakistan from Delhi.

See even Bangladesh has been traditionally ruled from Delhi - and that order is established. Their govt takes orders from the Govt of India. And look how they have progressed after separating from Pakistan. This is Gods will.

No,I wont,infact we wont.Nothing to do with Rome.

Pakistan infact never truely was a part of india except that it was merged with India because of foriegn invasion that too for just a couple of centuries.Pakistan was Indus civilization and While Indian mostly from the south of India.

Yes i can understand your feeling and so called lies of Ruling of Pakistan from delhi.

And lol about the bangladesh part..Even the Bangladesh's Don't want to be called Indian.It seems like their is something wrong with the word Indian.Probably the past of bow down to teenagers

I must say After enslaved for millenniums the Hindu now naturally wants to show off.

BOLD Part

No,I wont,infact we wont.Nothing to do with Rome.

Pakistan infact never truely was a part of india except that it was merged with India because of foriegn invasion that too for just a couple of centuries.Pakistan was Indus civilization and While Indian mostly from the south of India.
More than 50% of Pakistan - Punjab, Sindh and greater parts of Northern Areas were always ruled from lands East of that except for brief periods when Afghans ruled from the West.

In either case, Pakistani's never ruled themselves. They were ruled by others. If God wanted you to rule yourselves, he would have made you lot capable. Look at your country's condition.

This is what Allah wants...you people and land to be ruled from elsewhere. He wants you to be ruled from Delhi.

Yes i can understand your feeling and so called lies of Ruling of Pakistan from delhi.

And lol about the bangladesh part..Even the Bangladesh's Don't want to be called Indian.It seems like their is something wrong with the word Indian.Probably the past of bow down to teenagers
I must say After enslaved for millenniums the Hindu now naturally wants to show off.

BOLD Part
Ofcourse Bangladeshi's dont want to be called Indian. We dont want them to be called Indian. However they are ruled from Delhi. Delhi decides their policies and attitudes. And look how far they have progressed after 1971.

Just like how we dont want the uneducated and jihad loving, vaccination hating, shalwar wearing Pakistanis to be called Indians. But that does not mean that the destiny of Pakistan should not be decided from Delhi.

Whether the Prime Minister of India is a Hindu or Sikh or Christian or Muslim is for Indians to decide. The point is that your Allah wants you people to be ruled from Delhi by Indians. That is the natural order. Your history is one of being ruled.

Funny that 43 years old Pakistan of today is getting is sovirginity violated on a regular basis (now also from Iran) and the fellows here are more interested in living in the Pakistani Text Book dreams of "we ruled India and Hindus".

Not getting in that utterly nonsensical debate, mind then questions: why is that this desecration of the geographical boundary is being taken in such frivolous manner?

Either it is because it happened in Balochistan (which is clearly a "who cares" land for the Punjabis) or may be because, and to paraphrase (of sorts) Ranjit Singh, CBI Director's statement of last days, "for Pakistan violation is to be enjoyed unless it is done by the Indians"

Focus on eliminating terrorism. That is the only thing which will make Pakistan safe. No other weapons or any army can do that for Pakistan.

Iran have a virtually unlimited supply of oil and gas so they can be belligerent.

Pakistan don't have that luxury, we depend on relationships for revenue. We have to do it the hard way but the end goal will be beautiful.

Iran does not nuclear weapons and it will always stay at a disadvantage if faced with military action.

Iran are not free, just petty and bitter just like their Indian friends.

yes my friend but you are forgetting 1 thing if Pakistan and Iran go to War then Saudis will suport us with any thing we need from arms to fuel to money just like they offered US to bare all expense for Syria

yes my friend but you are forgetting 1 thing if Pakistan and Iran go to War then Saudis will suport us with any thing we need from arms to fuel to money just like they offered US to bare all expense for Syria

No one is going to war, give it a rest Brother. No offense to our Saudi brothers but they wont support shit. Stop day dreaming and accept the fact that wars are god awful things, it is better to build bridges then to burn ships.

Going by your logic which is not very logical.

We defeated Soviet Union in Afghanistan via Afghan Freedom Fighters. Soviet Forces were superior to both Israeli and Indian forces. So this is how we are going to defeat you.

Whenever some Pakistani fanboy claims this it makes a mockery of Pakistan.

Living in dreams as always!!!

Yeah shuppa powwa Pakistan defeated mighty USSR all alone in just one day and from then Pakistan is ruling the world by sending freedom fighters all over the world. :pakistan::yahoo::bunny:

Whenever some Pakistani fanboy claims this it makes a mockery of Pakistan.

Living in dreams as always!!!

Yeah shuppa powwa Pakistan defeated mighty USSR all alone in just one day and from then Pakistan is ruling the world by sending freedom fighters all over the world. :pakistan::yahoo::bunny:

You perhaps are not aware of the history I guess.

You perhaps are not aware of the history I guess.

I am aware of the 2 histories ie. one history found in the books of Pakistan and the one which is based on truth and the actual facts.

Back
Top Bottom