What's new

Rohingya!

I cannot see of which country though can assume that it is about Rohingya, we are talking due to use of regional language. It is advised that post translated script/overview with details or detailed conclusion for the interest of all readers.

Use this single thread for news w.r.t. Rohingya issue so that separate threads wouldn't be needed for single subject.

Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Yemen were thrown under the bus by fellow Muslim countries and nobody batted an eyelid. Cruel world.

Ummah hasn't come to the rescue of the Syrian Muslim girls who are being pimped and prostituted across the Arab world. Or the girls who are being sold into sexual slavery, and yes that includes Sunni Muslim girls. Go see how wealthy gulf Arabs are visiting these Syrian refugee camps to exploit the Syrian children. Rather that country is now a battle ground of Saudi and Iran, our fellow Ummah brethren.

Ummah hasn't done a thing for those Yemeni children who are dying from malnutrition because Saudi Arabia, our ally, has imposed a sea and air blockade on that country.

Ummah didn't do a damn thing for Iraq, in fact they assisted in the destruction of that country (again, refer to the example of our "ally" Saudia).

And of course there's Libya, Kashmir, Xinjiang (Urumqi) etc where Millions of Muslims are impoverished, persecuted, suffering from occupation, disenfranchisement but no Ummah has come to their assistance.

Because Ummah does not exist. I dare you to ask the average Egyptian or Jordanian or Lebanese or Morrocan what Kashmir is or where its located on the map and they won't be able to tell you a damn thing about it. At most some of them might say it's a type of cloth.

If you are a true believer of the concept of Ummah then you would oppose Pakistans alliance with China because of how they treat the Muslims of Xinjiang.

China Bans Muslim Names In Xinjiang

I don't know about you but I'm not ready to sacrifice Pakistan on the altar of Ummah. Sorry.

@The Sandman @Psychic

These camel humping jokers in the gulf even had the cheek not so long ago to threaten pakistan for being somewhat cordial with Iran and not joining their genocide in yemen :angry:

These camel humping jokers in the gulf even had the cheek not so long ago to threaten pakistan for being somewhat cordial with Iran and not joining their genocide in yemen :angry:
Haha yeah I still remember that UAE govt official threatening Pakistan with "consequences" because we did not want to send our troops to die for them in their sectarian tussle with Iran.

Good thing we stayed out. That little venture of theirs has turned into a quagmire. Even all of those high-tech American toys couldn't make up for these peoples military incompetence.

I have alway said pakistan should look to the non-arabs turkey,iran,malaysia,indonesia and central asia (except afghanistan) these are generally more modern, civilized and comparatively more tolerant and naturally far more beautiful countries.
I dunno why we have this fixation with these useless gulf arabs when it's well known they traffic our women and children, execute shias and look down on south asians. Everything is run by expatriates but their natural lands are ugly barren desert everything is artificial and man made and other than oil they have nothing to offer.

This is from the book written by Chanakya.

Real chanakya going to visit BD in upcoming elections. Watch BD kill BD and India laugh from above. We demand a very big blood sacrifice of your people so that SHW can stay on to teach you whats what over time about reality.

Pakistan needs to sell JF-Thunders to Mynamar to help it to defend itself from Rohingya Mukto threat. Pakistan must ally with China to help Myanmar.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-backs-myanmar-in-rohingya-crisis.517542/#post-9859544

Fully support this endeavour. Please arm MM as much as possible. Everyone has to do their bit to help MM out with the ARSA terrorists.

This Rohingya thingy gets repeated every couple of years... attack Myanmar Security forces... run away when retaliated... come back next year.. then again attack security forces and repeat the sequence...

This time though MM pushed out way more than it did in other instances. They seem to have fully understood a huge section of Rohingya support base needs to leave the country permanently and never come back to solve the ARSA problem more long term and sustainably.

That's why Malaysia is saying ISIL this and ISIL that because ARSA is completely getting its hides handed to them by the scale of what MM is doing (similar to what Brits did to Boers in the 2nd Boer war strategically....just completely cordon off and segregate/move the civilian population supporting the boer fighters). Thus only more globalist ideology of extremism is left standing for Rohingya to use now over time.....that suits MM just fine because it becomes part of the larger anti-ISIS etc narrative.

This is also why ARSA called for a 1 month ceasefire by MM military (for "humanitarian" reasons)....and MM was like nothing doing, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

I have alway said pakistan should look to the non-arabs turkey,iran,malaysia,indonesia and central asia (except afghanistan) these are generally more modern, civilized and comparatively more tolerant and naturally far more beautiful countries.
Exactly. These countries are developed, they're stable, and they are more or less friendly to Pakistan and don't have any conflicting interests with us. Central Asia could have been a export market for Pakistani products had our domestic industries been given a chance to mature.

Too bad Afghanistan has been anti-Pakistan otherwise they would make a great natural ally considering that we have cultural and ethnic ties with them.

Also Iran too if they weren't such sectarian fiends like the gulf Arabs.

I dunno why we have this fixation with these useless gulf arabs when it's well known they traffic our women and children, execute shias and look down on south asians. Everything is run by expatriates but their natural lands are ugly barren desert everything is artificial and man made and other than oil they have nothing to offer.
The gulf Arabs have the holy sites and thus they use that to emotionally manipulate our gullible and ignorant people who can't distinguish between the Holy sites and a sectarian State like Saudi Arabia.

To them Saudi Arabia = Mecca and Madina.

Exactly. These countries are developed, they're stable, and they are more or less friendly to Pakistan and don't have any conflicting interests with us. Central Asia could have been a export market for Pakistani products had our domestic industries been given a chance to mature.

Too bad Afghanistan has been anti-Pakistan otherwise they would make a great natural ally considering that we have cultural and ethnic ties with them.

Also Iran too if they weren't such sectarian fiends like the gulf Arabs.

The gulf Arabs have the holy sites and thus they use that to emotionally manipulate our gullible and ignorant people who can't distinguish between the Holy sites and a sectarian State like Saudi Arabia.

To them Saudi Arabia = Mecca and Madina.

They are so sycophantic - I have seen pakistanis on this forum say pakistani nukes should be used against anyone who dares threaten saudi arabia. Yes not for survival to protect pakistan and it's 207 million people or even last resort to save just mecca and medina but nuking anyone who just threatens the monarchy and SAUDI ARABIA itself the only political entity in the world named after a royal family installed as puppets by the british who's ancestors betrayed and fought against the ottoman caliphate it's just so unbelievable lol

IMA Islamic Military Alliance should be abolished and the aim of it none other than to protect coward monarchies.

They are so sycophantic - I have seen pakistanis on this forum say pakistani nukes should be used against anyone who dares threaten saudi arabia. Yes not for survival to protect pakistan and it's 207 million people or even last resort to save just mecca and medina but nuking anyone who just threatens the monarchy and SAUDI ARABIA itself the only political entity in the world named after a royal family installed as puppets by the british who's ancestors betrayed and fought against the ottoman caliphate it's just so unbelievable lol
Yeah I've seen the same reactions to criticism of the Saudi monarchy on this forum. They are fanatical defenders of Saudi Arabia, meanwhile the Saudi monarchy has to pay its own citizens to remain loyal :lol: .

I have also observed similar reaction within some Pakistani Shias with regards to Iran. This is extremely troubling when some Pakistanis have more loyalty to nations other than their own.

Yeah I've seen the same reactions to criticism of the Saudi monarchy on this forum. They are fanatical defenders of Saudi Arabia, meanwhile the Saudi monarchy has to pay its own citizens to remain loyal :lol: .

I have also observed similar reaction within some Pakistani Shias with regards to Iran. This is extremely troubling when some Pakistanis have more loyalty to nations other than their own.

Area that constitutes Pakistan today represents some of the greatest historical and cultural development world has ever seen, that provide ample reason for strong nationalist loyalty for a people inhabiting it today. This makes the outsourcing of this all the more sad. I mean in Indonesia for example, they take quite a large pride in their country unique civilisation and what it has accomplished over time regardless of what the specific religions in play (including today) were/are. KSA for them is a place for pilgrimage, thats it.

I hope the globalist ummah thinking fanatics are defeated in Pakistan and replaced with a good positive nationalism over time. That actually will also really help region get fully on the road to peace and development too.

@Kaptaan

Area that constitutes Pakistan today represents some of the greatest historical and cultural development world has ever seen, that provide ample reason for strong nationalist loyalty for a people inhabiting it today. This makes the outsourcing of this all the more sad. I mean in Indonesia for example, they take quite a large pride in their country unique civilisation and what it has accomplished over time regardless of what the specific religions in play (including today) were/are. KSA for them is a place for pilgrimage, thats it.

I hope the globalist ummah thinking fanatics are defeated in Pakistan and replaced with a good positive nationalism over time. That actually will also really help region get fully on the road to peace and development too.

@Kaptaan

I believe this is changing with growth of internet and social media improving freedom of information pakistanis are seeing true colors of the the "ummah" esp with the arabs and the mess hey made in yemen,syria and relations with qatar.
I said years ago in this forum that saudis and afghans are a terrible influence and we should try and be closer to the progressive countries instead of fixating on "brotherhood" with these backward countries but I got considered as a secular libtard or traitor and now people are seeing the truth and thankful waking up.

KSA for them is a place for pilgrimage, thats it.
And honestly that is how it should be. We Pakistanis have only an attachment to the holy Land of the Hijaz upon which our beloved Prophet (SAW) walked upon and is buried there. That is what we love and that is what we will protect.

We have no attachment to the Saudi monarchy. They are not the embodiment of Islam.

If tomorrow the Saudi people overthrow their monarchy (hypothetically) then we must not intervene on anyone's behest for either side. It will be an internal matter between Arabs. Our concern should only be the safeguarding of the holy sites.

But if Saudi and Pakistani interests align then there is no harm in cooperating on the basis of mutual interests and mutual benefit. Because after all foreign policy must be pragmatic and realistic.

Things only become complicated when our democratic leaders have business interests in these countries and thus give the governments of these countries special concessions and even a say in our internal affairs. This should never have been tolerated but then again: Democracy!

Area that constitutes Pakistan today represents some of the greatest historical and cultural development world has ever seen, that provide ample reason for strong nationalist loyalty for a people inhabiting it today.
Very true. We have a rich history of poets, of warriors, of builders, and even statesmen. We should cherish our heritage but we must also expand upon the achievements of our predecessors because that is how we will build a strong national identity.

A strong national identity is what will counter the strong gravitational pull of foreign ideologies that are alluring to the the gullible segments of our population.

The fact that Iran and Saudi Arabia have such a powerful hold on segments of Pakistan's population should worry any Pakistani who has even an atoms worth of love for his country.

I hope the globalist ummah thinking fanatics are defeated in Pakistan and replaced with a good positive nationalism over time.
Most of these people speak from good intentions. But they are delusional. Pakistan is in no position to help others the way these people imply it can. They overestimate Pakistan's capabilities meanwhile there are millions within Pakistan alone who are in need of help. Of course, we should help the weak in foreign lands, whether Muslim or non-Muslim because this is a part of our faith (though unfortunately many Muslims nowadays selectively apply this to only Muslims and neglect the non-Muslims). But here we have to be pragmatic and realistic. Pakistan cannot take aboard everyone. And to desire such a thing would be foolish because it is not realistically sustainable. We are like an over-populates ship with hundreds of leaks that need to be plugged.

In this particular case Bangladesh borders Myanmar and shares ethnic ties with the Rohingya and therefore should do more to help them. We can certainly send humanitarian aid like other countries are doing but that should be it.

@Psychic @The Sandman

Last edited:
The concept of Ummah is not defunct. In theory, the dead ummah can be revived. However right now is not the time to put the interests of some other country ahead of one's own.
If one is optimistic, he can hope for an European Union style Ummah having a NATO style military arm in the distant future. We know that Europeans also fought each other for centuries.

They overestimate Pakistan's capabilities meanwhile there are millions within Pakistan alone who are in need of help. Of course, we should help the weak in foreign lands, whether Muslim or non-Muslim because this is a part of our faith (though unfortunately many Muslims nowadays selectively apply this to only Muslims and neglect the non-Muslims). But here we have to be pragmatic and realistic. Pakistan cannot take aboard everyone. And to desire such a thing would be foolish because it is not realistically sustainable. We are like an over-populates ship with hundreds of leaks that need to be plugged.

In this particular case Bangladesh borders Myanmar and shares ethnic ties with the Rohingya and therefore should do more to help them. We can certainly send humanitarian aid like other countries are doing but that should be it.
Exactly. It is like asking the impoverished and destitute to give alms.

The only time period in history when Afghanistan was not anti-Pakistan was when the Taliban were in power. Ironic for the secularists and liberals in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom