What's new

Ron Paul the victim of a media blackout?

hmm his foreign policy seems good but the powerful lobbies would never allow him to win.

Perry thinks we are going to get raptured within this generation so we don't need to worry about global warming.

Come on, man, you're smarter than this, to spread such silliness...

Ok Perry didn't say it but I have heard this given as a reason for climate scepticism amongst evangelicals.

Are you equating fringe lunatics in the U.S. with mainstream thought?

Isn't that something everyone apparently hates? Like "Muslims are all camel-riding jihadi terrorists?"

Are you equating fringe lunatics in the U.S. with mainstream thought?

Isn't that something everyone apparently hates? Like "Muslims are all camel-riding jihadi terrorists?"

Of course this is true, which is why I used the smiley:cheesy:. A joke in poor taste.

But aren't you concerned as a Christian and as someone who served the consitution that Perry is already giving hints that he'll blur the lines between Church and state if he is president?

Of course this is true, which is why I used the smiley:cheesy:. A joke in poor taste.

But aren't you concerned as a Christian and as someone who served the consitution that Perry is already giving hints that he'll blur the lines between Church and state if he is president?

No way a president is allowed that much power himself. Don't expect the other two branches to sit idly by if he attempts something as stupid as this.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

I think the article is referring to the general lack of media coverage given to Paul.

On the plus side I'm seeing a lot of Ron Paul ads on this thread... To be fair who watch TV these days...

No way a president is allowed that much power himself. Don't expect the other two branches to sit idly by if he attempts something as stupid as this.

I'm not talking about radical changes. All that is needed is a continuation of what occurred under Bush and there would be a defacto abolishment of the principle.

Ron Paul is no fan of Israel.

He even dares to say that the reason for the 911 attack ( and others ) on American is due to American behaviour towards others.

He is perfect for Pakistan and the muslim world.

He wants American money spent on Americans at home, not bombing other people.

Ron Paul is no fan of Israel.

He even dares to say that the reason for the 911 attack ( and others ) on American is due to American behaviour towards others.

He is perfect for Pakistan and the muslim world.

He wants American money spent on Americans at home, not bombing other people.

That would require budget cuts. Budget cuts that the US can't afford.

The US cannot afford to cut budgets because as a fascist military dictatorship it must use the welfare dole to suppress riots by lower class whites, blacks and mexicans and use permanent war to distract the populace from internal problems.

Any significant budget cuts by the US will cause it to shatter like glass and break up like the Soviet Union.

That would require budget cuts. Budget cuts that the US can't afford.

The US cannot afford to cut budgets because as a fascist military dictatorship it must use the welfare dole to suppress riots by lower class whites, blacks and mexicans and use permanent war to distract the populace from internal problems.

Any significant budget cuts by the US will cause it to shatter like glass and break up like the Soviet Union.

Don't raelly agree with your classical marxist critique....

The entire scenario is that there have to be budget cuts.

then US says about human rights violation and freedom of speech and all that crap about china.they dont even give the basic right to their own senator what a shame

Back
Top Bottom