What's new

Ron Paul the victim of a media blackout?

I like Ron Paul and IMO he deserves to be the President of the USA, but sadly people like him never make it.

One of her famous comments is "co2 is a harmless gas".....beat that Mr ron paul....go usa go michele bachmann for president :usflag:
I dont think Ms. Bachmann stands a chance against the flambouyant Texan cowboy. As for Ron Paul, my sympathies for him, but it seems that Ron Paul is aloof or detached from real politik. He's more a pacifist attitude than confrontational and that does not bode well with the American public.

As for the elections, no matter what everyone wants to believe, it all boils down to economics. No foreign policy, no 'support' to Israel, no pro-Church, no anti-abortion BS will influence votes. Its about the economy. It always has been, it always will be.

Now the point is, can any of the candidates come up with a more efficient alternative economic policies which will work? Any policies where time is not lost dilly dallying and hammering out a deal?

Unfortunately, for Ron Paul, though ideal, his policies wont work in the real world. Also, he would eat into the votes of democrats. And apparently, only 20% of eligible voters would support him. His PR needs to up their game.

Don't raelly agree with your classical marxist critique....

The entire scenario is that there have to be budget cuts.

The US cannot cut any budget except the military. But it won't cut the military. Any cuts elsewhere will just make the black and mexican population more restive. Currently 16% of the US population is Mexican and their birth rates are double that of whites. Demographically, they are highly concentrated in the Southwest. If they are no longer recieving their welfare money they will revolt. Do not forget that the Industrial Revolution was plagued by riots by even middle class whites.

The US cannot cut any budget except the military. But it won't cut the military. Any cuts elsewhere will just make the black and mexican population more restive. Currently 16% of the US population is Mexican and their birth rates are double that of whites. Demographically, they are highly concentrated in the Southwest. If they are no longer recieving their welfare money they will revolt. Do not forget that the Industrial Revolution was plagued by riots by even middle class whites.

Yes. The only part of the budget they can cut is defence.

And that is what they will do.:azn:

Yes. The only part of the budget they can cut is defence.

And that is what they will do.:azn:

How will they cut the military? Its one of the few profit making parts of the US economy. The military also supplies a nice trick to distract the population from its internal problems.

Jon Stewart came out against media for ignoring Ron Paul, it was the case in 2008, where Ron Paul deserved more attention but did not get it. So this is just a repeat of 2008, but in 2012 Ron Paul is more relevant and I think the MSM can ignore at its own peril.

Obama is anointed by the media, after 3 years of spineless leadership of that Bozo I truly feel Hillary would be a more effective and superb president.

Of course this is true, which is why I used the smiley:cheesy:. A joke in poor taste.

But aren't you concerned as a Christian and as someone who served the consitution that Perry is already giving hints that he'll blur the lines between Church and state if he is president?

Any leader who does violate the Constitution wouldn't last long. Contrary to popular belief, Christians in the U.S. do not want a "Christian Nation" or Christian laws. We want to be left alone, just as Jews, Muslims, Hindus, everyone else, wants the U.S. Government OUT of our business.

The system (Church/State separatism) works... dont F with it. :)

Not bad ...

But will Yanks feel the chill, let alone "below freezing" before a "Chinese Fall"?

Things are looking pretty bad in Japan. The Communist Party of Japan might make a comeback after 赤潮 being militarily suppressed 50 years ago. So it might go Arab Spring, London Summer, Tokyo Fall and American Winter.

Republicans don't want Paul to get the nomination. Too bad for them...

Ron Paul is an independent candidate not controlled by Wall Street Jews and the Pentagon. Therefore he cannot win.

If he wins, that would validate that democracy exists in the US, but it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom