What's new

Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

Well it took 13 Sec to fully Take off...Quiet amazing
Even better part is that vertical loop. It did it in 16 seconds with 350 metre(1150 ft) turn radius at 160 knots (300 kmph). Quite amazing, ain't it? F-16s have a turn radius of 425 metre(1400 ft) at low speed.

Last edited:
TEJAS 2ND DAY PERFORMANCE.

@MastanKhan

Please hear the commentary at the beginning itself..

It says its not going to climb straight away but clear the runway and take off..

I hope you do understand english..... those words are on you face...

Now go back and edit the title and get a short break .

Your pathetic attempt has just failed the purpose.

Thanks for the laughter.

Good news coming in....Though not related to the thread.

@MastanKhan

It says its not going to climb straight away but clear the runway and take off..

Thanks for the laughter.

According to some veterans , elites and senior members, BIAS wasn't big enough to participate. :pleasantry:

But

This airshow is

https://defence.pk/threads/with-afr...roll-in-morocco-air-show.419647/#post-8113344

So let me get it straight...tejas needs to get off the ground and than tuck in its landing gear before it can go verticle.?? Hmmmm...

Would someone please tell me why jf-17 haven't participated in this Bahrain Airshow. I want to know the Real Reason behind this disappointment.

So let me get it straight...tejas needs to get off the ground and than tuck in its landing gear before it can go verticle.?? Hmmmm...
Unlike JF-17 which firsts retracts landing gear and then rolls (or slides) for take-off.. then goes vertically up and after all these super DSI enable maneuvers, finally takes off. All these in 3 seconds. Right?

Would someone please tell me why jf-17 haven't participated in this Bahrain Airshow. I want to know the Real Reason behind this disappointment.

Because PAF has never participated in BAS ever and instead prefer DAS for ME market.

Please bring Tejas to DAS.

Because PAF has never participated in BAS ever and instead prefer DAS for ME market.

Please bring Tejas to DAS.
It will for sure but now it seems they going for Singapore airshow.Hope to see you there and please no more last minute cancellation. :P

Unlike JF-17 which firsts retracts landing gear and then rolls (or slides) for take-off.. then goes vertically up and after all these super DSI enable maneuvers, finally takes off. All these in 3 seconds. Right?
Why Would We JF-17 Also Not Came to Aero India Which Second Biggest Airshow in World Itself

Bring it to Aero India

@MastanKhan

Thanks for the laughter.
He Should Also See What Commentator Said In the Ending Remarks "Terrific Display"

It will for sure but now it seems they going for Singapore airshow.Hope to see you there and please no more last minute cancellation. :P

Again PAF has not participated in singapore airshow and might not again so.

Yes once the chinese delegation had the model of jft on display in SAS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom