What's new

Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

So till now Tejas has been demonstrator like thing and the next will be a fighter AC (Future) but not yet.

Time to wake up, production Started and 2 Already been with AF and 6 more will be hand over this year . by Next Year IAF will have 20 tejas . and from 7 years you only got 60 JFT and with in 2 years India got 20 tejas.

BTW from next year India will be 16 Tejas / year production ( double of JFT)

Time to wake up, production Started and 2 Already been with AF and 6 more will be hand over this year .by Next Year IAF will have 20 tejas .

Thanks by the way these 2 you said are also claimed to be with IAF long and rest about 6 & 20 more, is indeed about future like WILL BE thing.

and from 7 years you only got 60 JFT and with in 2 years India got 20 tejas.

just realize it like time for you to wake up JFTs are already there yet you are planning for even count within 2 years which are still FUTURE not like reality of present as JFT in service.

BTW from next year India will be 16 Tejas / year production ( double of JFT)

We already have passed this milestone which you are dreaming yet and we are going to raise it like 25 per year. Time to wake up again.

However, my previous post was in context of intention of your fellow not you. Are you here the same person with 2 IDs or what. Doesn't your post prove my words that the fighter will be produced but not yet as it was like demonstrator thing stated by your own fellow or you are not following the posts but jumping into the discussion without any clue.

BTW the time frame you mentioned about Tejas production in 2 years, JFT would be crossing the 100. A long way to catch-up Sir.

Thanks by the way these 2 you said are also claimed to be with IAF long and rest about 6 & 20 more, is indeed about future like WILL BE thing.

well 6 already under production ..... like wise I said you don't understand things. come in 2018 then talk

just realize it like time for you to wake up JFTs are already there yet you are planning for even count within 2 years which are still FUTURE not like reality of present as JFT in service.
yes , but you taking about block -2 /3 which will be already present in ur current block.

We already have passed this milestone which you are dreaming yet and we are going to raise it like 25 per year. Time to wake up again.

less 66 in 10 yrs of production, first reach 16 then talk about 25 , lol

However, my previous post was in context of intention of your fellow not you. Are you here the same person with 2 IDs or what. Doesn't your post prove my words that the fighter will be produced but not yet as it was like demonstrator thing stated by your own fellow or you are not following the posts but jumping into the discussion without any clue.

BTW the time frame your mentioned about Tejas production, JFT would be crossing the 100.

10 yrs - 66 planes ... in next 2 yrs you can add only 16 and india will add 20 ........

well 6 already under production ..... like wise I said you don't understand things. come in 2018 then talk

Unfortunately you did not considered the same which will help you a lot like what you know "come back when you have what you said".

less 66 in 10 yrs of production, first reach 16 then talk about 25 , lol

10 yrs - 66 planes ... in next 2 yrs you can add only 16 and india will add 20 .......

As you are new around so i would advice you to go through particular thread regarding JFT and trust me you will be enlighten rather than comparing something that your are not aware. Do not forget to use Search option in PDF Sir.

indian media hiring a English sounding person to get some reliability...... jai ho

Better acceleration is relative to better T2W ratio of any aircraft, which favors Tejas over JF-17 in this case.
Tejas vertical climb @ 1.4 mach - JF-17 no match.

Unfortunately you did not considered the same which will help you a lot like what you know "come back when you have what you said".

As you are new around so i would advice you to go through particular thread regarding JFT and trust me you will be enlighten rather than comparing something that your are not aware. Do not forget to use Search option in PDF Sir.
In the Entire PDF, about JFT its only more about words and State secret that's why you people cant disclosed / produce pic and vids to back up, but everyone knows that secret. I am not new you are new like you ask about vids and pic of tejas , like produce for JFT also. rather then saying state secret. can you produce the vid for JFT firing bullets?

In the Entire PDF, about JFT its only more about words and State secret that's why you people cant disclosed / produce pic and vids to back up, but everyone knows that secret. I am not new you are new like you ask about vids and pic of tejas , like produce for JFT also. rather then saying state secret. can you produce the vid for JFT firing bullets?

You are merely changing the line being clueless as far as i can see.
What secrets you meant after all, you asked for production and rate of induction and i replied for your convenience and ease to visit particular thread then you will find out about the production per year with links and confirmation. It isn't secret at all while it is available on public domain.

Rest about the new here, you just joined on Tuesday. Didn't you?

You are merely changing the line being clueless as far as i can see.
What secrets you meant after all, you asked for production and rate of induction and i replied for your convenience and ease to visit particular thread then you will find out about the production per year with links and confirmation. It isn't secret at all while it is available on public domain.

Rest about the new here, you just joined on Tuesday. Didn't you?
I have been in this forum last many years but I forget my passwords... anyway cant retrieve it. Check the production rate of JFT ....... Well what is the production rate of JFT from last 7+ years ? and how many JFT is you going to induct in 2016? and in 2017 ?

I have been in this forum last many years but I forget my passwords... anyway cant retrieve it. Check the production rate of JFT ....... Well what is the production rate of JFT from last 7+ years ? and how many JFT is you going to induct in 2016? and in 2017 ?

Off topic here. Despite several times i told you to visit the particular thread and read or search in google about your query then you will find news as well rather keep asking me here. why not do some hard work for what you want. The thread here was all about the performance and that's all and stop quoting me unnecessarily.

Off topic here. Despite several times i told you to visit the particular thread and read or search in google about your query then you will find news as well rather keep asking me here. why not do some hard work for what you want. The thread here was all about the performance and that's all and stop quoting me unnecessarily.
Sorry anyone don't find anything ...... if you ever find, let us know........ if u stick to topic then we will.......

BTW coming back to topic , do JFT have the capability of short take off?

Last edited:
Sorry anyone don't find anything ...... if you ever find, let us know........ if u stick to topic then we will.......

BTW coming back to topic , do JFT have the capability of short take off?

You are so obsessed that don't understand anything. Read the thread nobody claimed anything about JFT short takeoff nor did anyone ask about the same because the know it after reading and learning. Stop quoting unnecessarily for the things that need to start from 0 with you. Thanks for your time but don't waste mine just to fill your ego.

You are so obsessed that don't understand anything. Read the thread nobody claimed anything about JFT short takeoff nor did anyone ask about the same because the know it after reading and learning. Stop quoting unnecessarily for the things that need to start from 0 with you. Thanks for your time but don't waste mine just to fill your ego.
what are you? , haven't you notice the thread is all about ? ..... Come when you have something to Discuss , rather flying on imaginary things.

Round One : - JFT is proved no match for Tejas... and you people trying every trick in book to prove about JFT.

Back
Top Bottom