What's new

Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

Hi,

The paris air show had a 4000 ft ceiling for the air craft---.

Both the aircraft were without weapons---without a fuel tank and just air display mode----. So does not make any difference what their weights are---.

They were matched in a similar manner----.

Now with my comments on the board---the tejas team may want to correct their display---and come up with something better----.

As there is no ceiling limit at Bahrain---the Tejas can show some other abilities as well---it will be good to watch.
Show is only good it its watched by people with naked eyes n capture by camera. BVR performance dosent matter

Let me tell you Sir on seer size of performance LCA repeatedly took part in Aero india.
You say its India but for you Basic knowledge Aero India is second largest airshow in world after Paris Airshow. And its a stated Fact
"Sheer Size Of Performace"
very very bold claim but good luck,
as for Aero India, i honestly find it surprising that its the 2nd biggest and its never talked about here or on any public forum whilst I came across tonnes of articles on Bahrain Air Show, let alone Paris,Zhuhai and Farnbrough.
maybe you peeps need to step up the advertisement game cuz other shows sure are more reputeable.

dont argue with pakistanis, let them live in delusion that their chinese tin can is the world beater:-)
Welcome to PDF,
Im afraid you wont last long here.

Well it wasn't that bad.... As an aviation enthusiast i enjoyed it... It was somewhat cute :)... anyway ... with digital flyby wire control and powerful engine aircraft's flight envelope is quite impressive...... It's angle of attack is still somewhat huge.... but over all turn rate is good... As for JFT ... i guess it has already been discussed here allot that it has awesome aerodynamics it just need a better engine and a better flybywire system ... but watching performance of Tejas i am more happy about the fact that even after billion of dollars of investment Tejas is not really what it was intended to be... and with very limited investment JFT is much much more than what it was intended to be... and in comparison it can really standout as a better platform...

"Sheer Size Of Performace"
very very bold claim but good luck,
as for Aero India, i honestly find it surprising that its the 2nd biggest and its never talked about here or on any public forum whilst I came across tonnes of articles on Bahrain Air Show, let alone Paris,Zhuhai and Farnbrough.
maybe you peeps need to step up the advertisement game cuz other shows sure are more reputeable.

Welcome to PDF,
Im afraid you wont last long here.
No that's your opinion Aero India
Has its reputation

Aero India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well it wasn't that bad.... As an aviation enthusiast i enjoyed it... It was somewhat cute :)... anyway ... with digital flyby wire control and powerful engine aircraft's flight envelope is quite impressive...... It's angle of attack is still somewhat huge.... but over all turn rate is good... As for JFT ... i guess it has already been discussed here allot that it has awesome aerodynamics it just need a better engine and a better flybywire system ... but watching performance of Tejas i am more happy about the fact that even after billion of dollars of investment Tejas is not really what it was intended to be... and with very limited investment JFT is much much more than what it was intended to be... and in comparison it can really standout as a better platform...

It was supposed to the an interceptor, the lowest tier in the IAF. And it will be that. Much of the weight will obviously fall on MKIs, Mirage/Mig 29s, etc.

On the topic, I love the performance. Great going by the team, I see there are a lot of younger guys in the LCA team.

It was supposed to the an interceptor, the lowest tier in the IAF. And it will be that. Much of the weight will obviously fall on MKIs, Mirage/Mig 29s, etc.

On the topic, I love the performance. Great going by the team, I see there are a lot of younger guys in the LCA team.
Interceptor with Multirole capabilities any fighter that can carry upto 4 tone payload cannot certify just inceptor that's why it mated with Lightening G4 Pod in first place

I don't understand HAL / DRDO's love for smokewinder. JF-17 / F-22 displayed flight without smokewinder, but still we can clearly see natural smoke effect on tails and wings as a result of speed and maneuvers. Let us see the same for Tejas as well you DRDO.

I think Indians should stop replying to this thread .As OP made this with agenda to distract the Indian fans.Let this non sense thread die on its own.

A sincere request to every Indians- Enjoy the Tejas moment as now we know why some one didn't turn up to the party even after paying from nose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom