What's new

Royal Family Fears Keep Saudi Military Weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I note the date of the OP lead article is November, 1990. A few things have changed since, yes?

Unmentioned is the core reason behind the Saudi distrust of their own army: the fate of the Ikhwan.

I wonder if the reporter knew but kept quiet simply to preserve his access to Saudi sources.

The article was published in 1990?

images

That Indonesian guy is rich :lol:

i like turkey...............

indonesia & Turkey is friend.........but i dont like erdogan...i hope turkey stay neutral & leave syria, let them destroyed into ash
shia & sunni must erased......
no freedom in arab, they are coward.......they cannot protect palestine..........they love zionist & west.........

Today Arab is Khawarij/wahabbism...............No more arab people & leader like Umar Bin Khatab.......

Saudi Army Only For Protect The Regime.......Not The People...........

From prophet Muhammad
"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from their appears the Horn of Satan."

"A people that recite Qur'an will come out of the East (East of Arabia, Riyad), but it will not go past their throats. They will pass through the religion (of Islam) like the arrow passes through its quarry. They will no more come back to the religion than the arrow will come back to its course. Their sign is that they shave (their heads)."

It is reported in Mishkat from Hazrat Abu Said Khudri (RU) who narrates that, ‘Once we were in the presence and company of Prophet (SAWS). He was distributing booties (Spoils of War) when a person named Zul-Khawaisara, who was from the tribe of Banu Tamim addressed the Prophet (SAWS) ‘Oh Muhammad Be Just!’. The Prophet (SAWS) replied: ‘A Great pity that you have doubts; if I am unjust then who will be just; you are a loser and a failure’. Zul-Khawaisara's attitude infuriated Hazrat Umar (RU) and he pleaded with the Prophet (SAWS) to permit him to slay Zul-Khawaisara. The Prophet (SAWS) remarked: ‘Leave him, as his slaying will serve no good purpose, as he is not the only individual but there are a host of others like him and if you compare their prayers and fasting to that of yours, you yourself will feel ashamed. These are the people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, with all these apparent virtues they will leave the fold of Deen just like the arrow leaves the bow." (Miskhat, P. 535)

‘A person with eyes protruding, with a long beard and head clean-shaven came to the Prophet (SAWS) and declared: 'O Muhammad! (SAWS) fear Allah. ' The Prophet (SAWS) replied: ‘If I disobey Allah (WST), then who else will obey Him? I am obedient to Allah (SWT) at all times and never disobedient. Allah (SWT) has sent me as Amin (Honest for the entire world, but you don't accept me as an honest man? A Sahabi (Companion) became infuriated and sought permission to remove him from the presence of the Prophet (SAWS). The Prophet (SAWS) prevented the Sahabi from doing so. After the person had left, the Prophet (SAWS) said: ‘From his progeny (descendants) will rise a Group who will recite the Holy Quran but it will not go below their throats. They will leave the Deen (Islam) just as an arrow leaves the bowstring. They will kill Muslims but spare the idolaters. If I ever confronted these people I would slaughter them just as the people of Aad had been destroyed'. (Mishkat, pp/535)

No Future For Arab people........No Unity...........They Are Fear With Dead & Love Dunya/Gold/Money........

ARAB ADALAH BANGSA YANG BODOH,TERBELAKANG & SANGAT MENCINTAI DUNIA.............
SAYONARA ARAB

Arab Today..........Is Slave Of Zionist & West...........

IS ARAB SAUDI ARMY TODAY READY & BRAVE TO ATTACK ISRAEL, Free The Palestine & Al-Aqsha.......?..
NO THEY ARE COWARD.............

Nothing Change........From 1990 Until Today 2013..........Saudi Army is weak...................

^^ @Harmonia Dragon
Dear how are you ever going to spread your word if your words have so much rage ?

Look at the example. It took 37 years of life for our prophet to get prophet hood. and it took years upon years of hard work from him to spread God's word.

Each and every Arab member here knows that they are not perfect, they don't claim to be perfect and they know they have made mistakes. However please understand that they are doing everything possible (practically) to fix the situation.
They have had some success and some failure. What is important is that they are not giving up.

Lastly remember, Change is a process .. it is not an event.
Every process takes time.

As a Muslim, you must hope for the best, for each and every brother around the globe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaddafy was too...Owning a toys "R" us does not make you a toy maker. Saudis have no experience in warfare...Kaffdji doesn't ring a bell to you and the last one with the Houtis in Yemen...You got slaughtered and you had to pay them to get a truce signed...

:rofl: You're blind with hatred for us :lol:

The GiP is known to be one of the best Intelligence Agencies in the World. Our Ri'āsat Al-Istikhbārāt Al-'Āmah isn't a mediocre 20th-something to be toyed with ,but most definitely the third or the fourth.

It took years and years for the Mossad to hunt down their targets ,but with us we eliminated the highest Hauthis commands in few month.
Even your counrty beggs us for help every now and then :wave:

And let me give you the heads up, If worse comes to worst, we will bring Armageddon to those who try to harm us.

We are polite and friendly ,but we can always show you our teeth.
Enjoy being a typical war-monger LoLytard.

Kaddafy was too...Owning a toys "R" us does not make you a toy maker. Saudis have no experience in warfare...Kaffdji doesn't ring a bell to you and the last one with the Houtis in Yemen...You got slaughtered and you had to pay them to get a truce signed...

Look dear friend, Since you are showing at every thread that has the word "Saudi". We are going to start a little game.
the game goes like this, I say "saudi" and you will bark. I say "Saudi", you bark. capiche ?

You know the game, you have been playing it for a while now :)

Now, SAUDI

Kaddafy was too...Owning a toys "R" us does not make you a toy maker

Not really, Gaddafi's "toys" were 60s era Soviet junk, not to mention when NATO attacked him half of his army has already defected to the rebels, alongside most of his military Generals and political leaders, only his sons remain in his side.

Saudis have no experience in warfare...Kaffdji doesn't ring a bell to you

Khafji does bring a bell actually, i remember how the Saudi National guard kicked out the Iraqis, why ? you dont recall that ?

and the last one with the Houtis in Yemen...You got slaughtered

Ah, the Huthies, i still remember their leader Abdul Malik al-Houthi begging us on TV to stop our operations against them, Lol

and you had to pay them to get a truce signed...

Pulling information from your A$$ again ya Berber ? since when Saudi Arabia and Huthis signed a truce in the first place ? can you provide any info on the so called truce ? Lol, this is what happen when you try to outsmart yourself, you fail miserably.

Saudis did not kick our *** in khafji, ofcourse the US was never there, only brave Arabs kicked us out.
Brave Arabs that had not entered Iraq in 1991, they only entered Kuwait.

But we argued about this many times you know, **** it.

Saudis did not kick our *** in khafji, ofcourse the US was never there, only brave Arabs kicked us out.

Yeah, our National Guard did baby :sniper: ..

The troops that Kicked the Iraqis from Khafji are mostly the Saudi National guard with a few Qatari AMX-30, the US did not send its foot troops to Khafji, they only provided Air support. don't need to get all defensive about it my friend, just eat it and move on. Lol.

The troops that Kicked the Iraqis from Khafji are mostly the Saudi National guard with a few Qatari AMX-30, the US did not send its foot troops to Khafji, they only provided Air support. don't need to get all defensive about it my friend, just eat it and move on. Lol.

The only reason Saudi Air Force was unable to provide air support in Khafji was because most of the RSAF assets were busy providing CAS and on Patrol as almost every single Air Craft in the RSAF was busy, The US at first said they couldn't provide Air Support because all their assets were busy as well, this is when we threatened to pull some of our F-5s which were bombing Iraqi positions at the time to provide Air Support in Khafji because our troops were in dire need of it.

The US needed the RSAF F-5s that were providing CAS for American Troops at the time so the US responded and provided CAS for Saudi troops in Khafji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom