What's new

Royal Family Fears Keep Saudi Military Weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hatred of a South East Asian Muslim against certain Arab countries is quite understandable. The tyrannical manner in which they treat Muslims of South Asia/Southeast Asia is deplorable and not even the "Kafir" West probably treats its Muslim immigrant population in such a manner the way certain Arab countries do.

Indonesian maid tortured in Saudi Arabia, another beaten to death

BBC-Indonesian president condemns Saudi torture of maid

Indonesians outraged by maids’ torture in Saudi Arabia

Indonesian Maid Was Horribly Tortured, Yudhoyono

Saudis consider maids as part of their furniture, a labor official once told me

Filipino maid in Saudi Arabia attacked with acid and stabbed to death

Saudi couple hammer 24 hot nails into their maid after she complained of heavy workload

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery in Saudi Arabia

]Saudis Import Slaves to America

Saudi Princes' global prostitution rings and international child sex slave trade

If it wasn't for Blonde hair blue eyed Female American soldiers, today Saudi Arabia would have been known as "Husseini Arabia".

The war was won by Western forces under command of the Americans. Saudi military might have stalemated Iraqi army in a small Skirmish, but the overall battle and the war was decisively won by American led Western forces.

Very bias

House-maid kills a Saudi baby and hides his body

Maid accused of poisoning child escapes death penalty

Ethiopian maid accused of murdering sponsor

Asian maid slits three-year-old's throat

Maid accused of Tala’s murder reenacts crime

Maid pours hot water over baby

Baby girl strangled to deathby maid

Videos speak for themselves

Crime scene of a Saudi girl butchered by her savage Indonesian maid

Another savage stabs a baby

You can see the stabs can't you?

Ethiopian babysitter burns the face of a Saudi girl

^
The witch tried to commit suicide

^_______________^;

Saudi woman sentenced for 3 years in prison for mistreating her maid

Man sentenced for turning blind eye to maid abuse

Dammam police helps maid get her rights.

:bunny: Next time, don't try to demonize a whole society :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Saudi people love their King ? Constantly support him and his family to practice the power ? Can I leave this question to Saudi citizen ? Please answer it.

@Yzd Khalifa I found this:D

up-alkbar12951494582.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand what the video is saying but it looks Saudis do love the King. Let him continue his power. Other people who try to impose their ideas on SA will only aversely effect Saudi people.

Do Saudis have any choice besides 'loving' their King? :lol:

What do Saudis do when a King that is disliked by Saudis come to power? Can they criticize him? change him? Challenge his policies? I bet not...

Do Saudis have any choice besides 'loving' their King? :lol:

What do Saudis do when a King that is disliked by Saudis come to power? Can they criticize him? change him? Challenge his policies? I bet not...
Its a free forum. They would tell the Truth, in such a situation in Syria, there are people loving Assad, accept this, mate.

Its a free forum. They would tell the Truth, in such a situation in Syria, there are people loving Assad, accept this, mate.

Offcourse I'm not doubting anything. Saudis actually love this present King..but ask them about King Fahad, the previous king. King Fahad was a puppet of U.S.A and ruined Saudi Arabia..but none of these Saudis could do anything against him. This is the flaw in the system...

A country needs to have independent, strong institutions...A country run by individuals/families are never prosperous/strong in the long run

Offcourse I'm not doubting anything. Saudis actually love this present King..but ask them about King Fahad, the previous king. King Fahad was a puppet of U.S.A and ruined Saudi Arabia..but none of these Saudis could do anything against him. This is the flaw in the system...

A country needs to have independent, strong institutions...A country run by individuals/families are never prosperous/strong in the long run
I do agree with you. The above Saudi citizen already showed their support for their leaders. Keep your idea, man, only time can tell whats correct. At least this King gives some aids to Pak, thats one good thing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom