What's new

Russia Buys 92 Su-34 bombers

f15_2.jpg

I agree, the SU-35 is a real looker with a kickass payload which makes it a good multi-role fighter.

But if I were you, I'd rather try to access the F-35. I mean, you guys have money :hang2:
Zabaniya what is the use of owning a Gun when you need to take permission from other country to shoot down your enemy...or else you won't be provided with the ammunition..

Although not confirmed earlier, but we all have heard once that IAF is looking to get 50+ Bombers like Tu-95 bears but then it was shifted towards this Su-34(export version of Su-32), later heard that INAF was looking for 30 of them to take care of maritime surface combatants like Destroyers and frigates but then they say any decision would take at least 2013 and even the news which says IA wants to have this which is obviously seems that it was a 100% bias news.

The Russian Defense Ministry expects to have 124 Su-34s in service by 2020.

Zabaniya what is the use of owning a Gun when you need to take permission from other country to shoot down your enemy...or else you won't be provided with the ammunition..

You know...that's actually a good question!

I so badly want this aircraft if our air force arsenal, a perfect replacement for our bygone era Canberras.

There is no radar there. There is APU and flares:

42883882.1330678391.jpg

The export version of Su-34 is called Su-32. But no one buys it, sunce Su-30 is more versatile.
India had requested for it but rejected on the ground that production is stopped will be costly to produce little no of aircraft.:cry:

How many does the IAF asked for? Although Russian had placed an order for 92 of these. Even heard that IN was keen to get it as a Naval bomber.

Back
Top Bottom