What's new

Russia cancels war games with India, navy reacts strongly

If its not about the deal then what's this fuss all about? Do you even know what you are trying to say?

The deal is just one part of it, but there's more to it. Grow up, there's more to what you can see.

Then show us the more of it? i'm all eyes for your posts.

I don't see any eyes but two ugly holes in the skull you've choesn as your avatar, but you've a pair of eyes behind that skull of yours, don't you?

I don't see any eyes but two ugly holes in the skull you've choesn as your avatar, but you've a pair of eyes behind that skull of yours, don't you?

Was that the 'more of it' you were talking about?

I you want to post then atleast apply your common sense, or you always have a choice to keep quite. :wave:

Was that the 'more of it' you were talking about?

I you want to post then atleast apply your common sense, or you always have a choice to keep quite. :wave:

Forget about seeing what is not visible, that is only for mature people. Try seeing what is beyond your nose, I'm sure you'll succeed.;)

I dont understand why the general Russian response has been so childish to the rejection of the MRCA, they had the weakest aircraft to offer and rightly lost...it seems illogical to react so strongly as to potentially alienate their biggest customer...the mig-29 is nowhere near as important as the t-50, for both Russia and India, so why make the mig-29 business such a big deal...

Oh yeah, you were the leader of NAM, were you not? Only children, mentally handicapped and morons are 'neutral' in this world.

Well then its wiser to be children, mentally handicapped and morons in a world where superpowers toy with your nation

OMG..Mental masturbation that is going on here is astonishing. Sure if Russia doesn't want a relationship with India then its their problem. India is not desperate to court other superpowers like our immediate neighbors. They should know India reacts even more strongly when snubbed. Its their business that is going to be at loss. More than 50% of their military exports are to India. Yet I would wait for official statements from both sides. Either way India is not going fall on her knees for this.

This is blunt insult. Got a good lesson to learn if further butter up your new American lord. The other reason might be China not happy.

Want to play with superpowers, it s going to be rough.

Well then its wiser to be children, mentally handicapped and morons in a world where superpowers toy with your nation

Those who want to be super powers they also toy with our country, so I don't see any difference. One tries to put on a make-up(neutrality), the others don't bother about it.

what will be really good If after all test Russia refuse to give PAK-FA to India and give them their money back.

what will be really good If after all test Russia refuse to give PAK-FA to India and give them their money back.

That is not going to happened, Russia has invested too much on that project, plus they need money.

russia will not reject any money from india deals, although they (russia) have done this in the past with pakistan (small) deals, on the orders of india. I dont see that happening anymore, if pakistan wants weapons against india, so be it. India just lost its bargaining power....

Just a week ago you had the russian ground army general come to pakistan, where he was given the highest possible honours from the pakistan army, things are looking good for pakistan (relationship wise).

india has been a neatral country for a very long time, for the west to supply india with latest weapons (mostly under the table), it only means one thing, you must be with them, as against would get you no deal which the russian and the rest of the world understand fully well..... it seems india has picked its side without telling russia and mother russia didnt like it. So nothing has changed but russia will deal with pakistan now

Those who want to be super powers they also toy with our country, so I don't see any difference. One tries to put on a make-up(neutrality), the others don't bother about it.

:lol: dude come to real world... cancelling war games doesn't mean closing doors... Russia is not that stupid like you think... they know India is golden duck .... you can live in fools paradise and have momentary enjoyment on these small things ... but reality is different.. Russia still holds India as its partner in number of deals...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom