What's new

Russia deploys Attack Helicopters to Armenia, builds bases in Cyprus and Iraq

You are a good analyst/Geo strategists. I need to know your real name soldier.:smokin::buba_phone::D

:rofl: Are you dreaming??:cheesy:.......Since when has there ever been sanity in Geo politics?? :lol:

I don't understand how some people from the muslim world can be so naive. Jeez....you think holy angel Russia is coming to your aid??:lol:

Who said so, you are putting ur words in some body's mouth........................at least you should be happy that Brits are going to be liberated from the burden of US harnesses......:bunny:

@mike2000 is back

There is huge propaganda even on religious front on russia matter and these guys are the sheep that blindy follow these lies.

For example there is a well known poplair so called sheikh named imran hossein on youtube who says russia (rum) will be allies to muslims in the end times and the battle of armageddon

Which indicates that we are supposed to view syria and iran as the muslims and russia (rum) will be our saviour lol

And there are millions of these poor souls believe him what a joke they're falling for such cheap and fake propaganda

Infact he is just a shia russia stooge manipulating these people

And there are many more examples like that

Infact, Turkey is in search for her past glory and greatness.........Turkish people are in search of their new identity, some time they fall on muslim extremist side and some time beg for European Union membership.....search is still going on but meanwhile they have misjudged the ongoing game and have kicked the bomb:what:

@mike2000 is back

There is huge propaganda even on religious front on russia matter and these guys are the sheep that blindy follow these lies.

For example there is a well known poplair so called sheikh named imran hossein on youtube who says russia (rum) will be allies to muslims in the end times and the battle of armageddon

Which indicates that we are supposed to view syria and iran as the muslims and russia (rum) will be our saviour lol

And there are millions of these poor souls believe him

Infact he is just a shia russia stooge manipulating these fools

And there are many more examples like that

Well, Russian propaganda seems to be working quite well these years. Even Pakistani have fallen in love with Russia now.:rofl:
I must admit that Putin as an ex KGB agent/boss is a formidable chess player and is as good at deception as any major western power.
Reason we still view Russia as a formidable(well, regionaly. lol) adversary/rival. He knows how to play the game:D Small/little insignificant countries like Iran,Pakistan and groups like Hezbollah etc are merely small minions/subjects in a much larger game by western powers and Russia. So they don't have much control/understanding of what is going onin their own troubled/chaotic region.:partay:

Well, Russian propaganda seems to be working quite well these years. Even Pakistani have fallen in love with Russia now.:rofl:
I must admit that Putin as an ex KGB agent/boss is a formidable chess player and is as good at deception as any major western power.
Reason we still view Russia as a formidable(well, regionaly. lol) adversary/rival. He knows how to play the game:D Small/little insignificant countries like Iran,Pakistan and groups like Hezbollah etc are merely small minions/subjects in a much larger game by western powers and Russia. So they don't have much control/understanding of what is going onin their own troubled/chaotic region.:partay:

Reason we still view Russia as a formidable(well, regionaly. lol) adversary/rival. He knows how to play the game:D
and sick of towing
mike2000 is back, i understand that you Brits are nostalgic about your great Umpire and prowess and sick of towing US line but that's what time does to the nations.....but don't talk like losers...Russia is a power to reckon, you accept it or not. come out of superiority complex and coolly analyse the situation.

Begging is what you do most of you east asians worship either china or russia, Turks are not familiar with begging if we want something we will get it

behind europeans attitude there is fear

They are afraid of Turkey, if Turkey enters EU it will dominate against Germany/France vs UK/Turkey, and they know it

As for Russia, you dont get to educate us on Russia we know them better then anyone else in the world

Turkey have fought 14 wars against Russia thats probably the most amount of wars russians got into against particular same nation

We aint afriad of no one, we owe nothing to anyone

Iron Eagle, flying western jets, using western weaponry and even drinking foreign wine......ha ha ha , what you are nothing....don't make even a needle but have great mouth and halla bulllah. Without a solid industrial and agriculture base you are just a small country with a big past...After deployment of S-400s you even can't fly your western toys 300 km from your border.....game is just starting my dear.

Iron Eagle, flying western jets, using western weaponry and even drinking foreign wine......ha ha ha , what you are nothing....don't make even a needle but have great mouth and halla bulllah. Without a solid industrial and agriculture base you are just a small country with a big past...After deployment of S-400s you even can't fly your western toys 300 km from your border.....game is just starting my dear.

LOOL But Turkey is still by far the most advanced and productive Muslim dominant country on earth.So you Pakistani should be proud that at least you have a Muslim country that is honoring your religion, since we all know the state of Pakistan today.:D

and sick of towing
mike2000 is back, i understand that you Brits are nostalgic about your great Umpire and prowess and sick of towing US line but that's what time does to the nations.....but don't talk like losers...Russia is a power to reckon, you accept it or not. come out of superiority complex and coolly analyse the situation.
Lol Great Britain does what is in its interests,whether it means joining AIIB, or even cooperating with Russia against ISIS in Syria to Cooperating with our U.S/French allies globally since we have common security interests. Our interests comes first, and for now and the foreseeable future our interests(especially security/military)interests matches with our western partners so we will keep working together to secure them globally
United_Kingdom.gif
.:usflag:
Germany.gif

You don't know much about Britain and our economic/military reach/interests. You should focus on how to help your home country Pakistan, which needs all the help it can get to get out of its current chaotic state.:cheesy: Leave the P5 powers do their thing.

As for Russia, Well i never said Russia is not a power to be reckon with, don't put words in my mouth. I have said time and time again on here that despite the fact that i'm not a fan of Russia, i still recognize that they are still an advanced country and a great power(especially militarily/Geo politically) and that they are still the only non western power who can challenge the West militarily/Geo politically and even in terms of media reach in the middle East, Mediterranean, Arctic, and even in Asia to some extent. So i recognize Russia military,media/information reach/power.

However, Russia is not really a global threat to the West unlike during the U.S.S.R era. It's more of a semi regional military threat from the Balkans/Eastern Europe to the middle East(in a lesser extent). So i don't see what got you so woke up about what i said, even though i know you Pakistani have found a new boyfriend/lover in Russia recently, but still i will expect you to allow the Russian members here to defend themselves and their country, that will be more reasonable than a Pakistani immigrant in Canada doing so.:lol:

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-13_2-48-42.png
    upload_2015-12-13_2-48-42.png
    995 bytes · Views: 19
Last edited:
Iron Eagle, flying western jets, using western weaponry and even drinking foreign wine......ha ha ha

Ah, foreign wine, another thing Russia doesn't have any more.

Without a solid industrial and agriculture base

I don't really understand what you mean with this, I mean Russia was buying food from Turkey so they must have good agriculture because they're exporting some of it.

you are just a small country with a big past...After deployment of S-400s you even can't fly your western toys 300 km from your border.....game is just starting my dear.

There is a problem with your assertion here; you think Russia would actually dare to fire. Listen, when Russia sent their bomber into Turkey it got shot down, if Russia tries to shoot down a Turkish (or NATO) jet with their ship that ship would get destroyed by Turkish submarines. Russia knows that if they do something Turkey will retaliate, they will not risk their ship.

Great Britain isn't a weak power, during the Falklands war Britain sent a task force of a couple of ships to the other side of the planet and still defeated Argentina's troops occupying the Falklands. Their logistics are so good that they managed to do bombing raids on targets 15 000 km away from their airfield.

mike2000 is back! LOL , I see that you seems to have the habit of jumping to conclusions ( Pakistani immigrant in Canada), it will be fun to be with you........so it always been what brits do has to be their interest...isn't it.....that's why you lost the place as world leaders because you had that selfish approach. The world leaders think about all the humans of the earth.......irrespective of their creed, race or religion. And please don't tell me that other countries are your partners....what Germans and French think about you...I think you yourself know well:D and Americans just throw Frisbee towards you...... you know what I mean.:victory:

Ah, foreign wine, another thing Russia doesn't have any more.

I don't really understand what you mean with this, I mean Russia was buying food from Turkey so they must have good agriculture because they're exporting some of it.

There is a problem with your assertion here; you think Russia would actually dare to fire. Listen, when Russia sent their bomber into Turkey it got shot down, if Russia tries to shoot down a Turkish (or NATO) jet with their ship that ship would get destroyed by Turkish submarines. Russia knows that if they do something Turkey will retaliate, they will not risk their ship.

Great Britain isn't a weak power, during the Falklands war Britain sent a task force of a couple of ships to the other side of the planet and still defeated Argentina's troops occupying the Falklands. Their logistics are so good that they managed to do bombing raids on targets 15 000 km away from their airfield.

Beno, forget about Great Britain and Falkland war,,, you people are going to have mouthful. they say that Over confidence is fatal and mark my words that you people will first hand know the meanings of the words.:smart:

Calm down, Pakistanis think Russia is their ally because its enemy of NATO and US, plus it seems to me that a lot muslims are also naive about Putin, they think he is a muslim ally by deliverng such speeches...

Putin: Allah punished Turkish leaders with lack of sanity when they downed jet – Asia Times

It matters who can offer you more and Russia can obviously offer more to Pakistan than Turkey, brother country or not in the end we are in US Camp and they are in Russia/China Camp so you will also have a lot Pakistanis who dont like us for being in NATO but i think most still like us.

Man, I disagree, Pakistan's newfound strategic alliance with Russia is independent of our respect and love for Turkey. You will only observe one profile claiming to be Pakistani and bashing Turkey on this thread, there are tons of false flaggers here, I can guarantee you, no Pakistani will ever bash Turkey, until and unless he is a false flagger, or he has some sectarian extremist views and supports Iran by viewing all of the geopolitical scenario from a sectarian lense !!!

My FOOT, This Great Bloody NATO Bootlicker country Called Turkey

Your ban or warning will not change my tone to Turk Butchers of innocent lives in Syria-Iraq and Armenia.
Go ahead with your moderation.

And you are a flase flagger , now go take a cyanide capsule or jump from a 10 story building , what a loser, you are so dumb you can't even disguise yourself as Pakistani, lol you had to put Jinnah's pic as your display picture so people are fooled by it !!! pathetic

Syria and Kurdistan are in your backyards, that's the difference. Russia helping Assad is a nice political ploy and Putin would love to setup a warm-water port and military bases in Syria, but Syria is unimportant to Russia apart from that.

Situation in Syria is not leverage in Russia, not by a long shot. Russia can drop Soviet surplus bombs against ISIL and Al Nusra and hand over Soviet surplus arms to Kurds for decades, and not lose anything at all.

If Turkey were part of EU then maybe you could do something against them, but as long as you deny Armenian genocides you will never be allowed to join EU.

ok I forgot chechenya..

but you sem dumb too..

putin needs syria it is the last base in ME for them.. this syria thing would have closed russias doors to ME pls think before you post anything..

russia can drop soviet bombs on isis but they dont.. they dont because they maybe fear them or arn'T they allowed to do because of US ?

If Turkey breaks, the next turn will be of Pakistan. Our arrogance will bite us back someday.

Turkey and China are two tested friends of Pakistan. Only low life selfish people leave their friends when they need our help.

The only problem that Pakistan will face is the tension between China and Turkey. In these circumstances, when your two friends fight, what do you do? Just watch and enjoy their fight or play a mediator?

Pakistan has the responsibility, and a perfect opportunity to bring China and Turkey closer to each other.

Pakistan can also play a role in mediation between Russia and Turkey as Pakistan is inching closer to Russia. Turkey needs our help and we will help no matter what. The first and most important goal is to ease the tensions between the two.

To our Turkey brothers: You can't rely on NATO and US. We Pakistanis have a very good idea about US and nobody knows Europeans better than Turks. They didn't allow you to become part of EU. This is how they play.

Now the world is realigning in two different blocks and I feel the better block is Russia/ China/ Pakistan. India/ US/ Israel/ EU is another block Turks should leave and avoid.

In any case, we Pakistanis love Turkey and are with them even if our politicians take wrong turn, we will always be with them.
bro, Turkish-Russian relation is out of Pakistan's domain and we didn't have any significant influence on Turk-Russian relation and second this is that when it comes to Russia, Turkey will do what NATO/US says to them..

but on Turkish-Chinese relation Pakistan have significant influence on both of the Nations,, there we can play as a mediator

ok I forgot chechenya..

but you sem dumb too..

putin needs syria it is the last base in ME for them.. this syria thing would have closed russias doors to ME pls think before you post anything..

russia can drop soviet bombs on isis but they dont.. they dont because they maybe fear them or arn'T they allowed to do because of US ?

Losing a military base in ME is not the same as having a Kurdistan state forming and demanding part of your land. They are not even remotely in the same realm.

Russia has dropped a few bombs against ISIS, but they know they have to first coordinate with Assad and drive out Al-Nusra and the terrorist proxy fighters. Being able to coordinate with a ground force is the only way to reclaim land, as US is slowly finding out. Kurds are the best and closest forces to take out Mosul as well as most of ISIS (just look at a map of the conflict), US and Russia both understand this. In exchange, everyone knows what the Kurds want: statehood. The longer this situation drags out the more and more likely a Kurdish state is becoming. Even the US media is portraying Kurds in a positive light (no doubt under 'direction' of the State Department), as the only 'good guys' fighting in Syria and Iraq, more than anything this is a sign of what is to come. US has chosen their winner.

Back
Top Bottom