What's new

Russia deploys Attack Helicopters to Armenia, builds bases in Cyprus and Iraq

I agree good points.

Poland + Ukraine + Turkey + Baltic states = All dislikes Russia.

Actually Turkey didn't dislike Russia but the way they are acting like a boss made us hate them.

The above mentioned is more than enough to face russia, but add to that western powers and NATO, do not forget Australia, New zeland, Japan and South Korea.

Russia doesn't stand a chance the russian block is =
russia + iran + iraq government + syra + (maybe egypt).

China can't do anything US has Japan and South Korea in Asia as it's guard dogs against China.

We should just start a world war and this would be over within 1 year with russia completely destroyed and fragmanted.

Someone needs to teach russia some math, their 140 million isn't 14 billion like they think it is, even if they use nukes they will lose.

I don't want a world where russia or china is a super power, these 2 nations are based on ethnicity which means the rest will be seen as inferior and treated less worthy if these were to rule.

Long live the USA as super power, if not for such a racially mixed super power we would all be 2nd class citizens today.

The only bad thing about the US is their recent anti-muslim hate the few like Donald Trump (who I used to admire), remind me of hitler and world war 2.
Yeh turkey shall rule the world cause you are perfect.

What I don't understand is why is other Turkic countries not supportive to Turkey more like Azerbaijan is?

Are they too poor?
No good military?
They are more like russians?

I would expect a very strong and public support from them, we get more support from Ukraine now than the Turkic states.

If those Turkic states was anything like Azerbaijan we would together be a super power by now.
Most of them were part of Soviet Union, why they shall hate Russia?

Now the world is realigning in two different blocks and I feel the better block is Russia/ China/ Pakistan. India/ US/ Israel/ EU is another block Turks should leave and avoid.
:blah::blah::blah::blah: :girl_cray3::girl_wacko::haha: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SO, Pakistan No more on US dikk Now want to ride on Russia ??

Ataturk was a british stooge. He was planted to oust Ottoman.
(That being a total stupid lie)he still turned Turkey into a country that is in the G20 and part of NATO. What a shame all Bangladesh will ever be able do to is manufacture underwear for middle income people in the UK, playing neighborhood whore to China and India and remain as one of the rare countries where cholera is a common infection in during the 21st century:coffee: pathetic

Last edited:
They make plans but Allah makes His plans to. And who's the best planner?

Yes,may Allah also destroy Turks and their superiority complex which cost innocent lives of Syrians and Iraqis,Armenians.
May Allah disintegrate turkey who joined hands with ISIL and slaughter millions.
Shame on Turks & Erdogan & company Goons.

What's your beef with Turkey - or you high on Vodka? I'd recommend Raki! :D

Are you so ignorant that asking beef with Turkey?
BTW, i am not used to drink third rated drinks but Scotch.

Yes,may Allah also destroy Turks and their superiority complex which cost innocent lives of Syrians and Iraqis,Armenians.
May Allah disintegrate turkey who joined hands with ISIL and slaughter millions.

Are you so ignorant that asking beef with Turkey?
BTW, i am not used to drink third rated drinks but Scotch.

The punishment of Allah is now up on you dirty secterians:-)....

Last edited:
Yea yea,... They had same dream in ww1 like you.We don’t give any piece of sand , we only get.
There are too many things new happen in the life..............scenario will be changed soon.

Syria will become another Afghanistan for Russia. This time, Turkey will play the role of Pakistan in Afghan war.

And then it will go through what Pakistan went through, it's not a scenario anyone likes to experience. Who exactly paid more from Afghan war? Soviets or Pakistan? The answer is obvious. 25 years after the end of war, it's Pakistan that is facing the daily dose of terror.

Do it once, it's a mistake, do it twice, it's an stupid mistake.

Well, Russia has been an aggressive/expansionist power for centuries now.

Says the British. :D

Last edited:
:blah::blah::blah::blah: :girl_cray3::girl_wacko::haha: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SO, Pakistan No more on US dikk Now want to ride on Russia ??
Nah Russian dikk is already occupied by Indians. Dikk riding is the job of Indians, first they rode the Nomads, then Muslims, Then the British and thousands in between.

Inshallah

Are you fucking stupid? Or just a paid troll?

You are assuming me Sectarian?
I am not bloody Sectarian but follower of Quran not Hadith & Nahjul Blagha.
I am pro Peace and Humanity not pro bloody democrats and republicans (NATO)

Russia cant built base in cyprus nobody wont allow this, cyprus is strategic for Turkey and west. iraq is a raped country everybody can enter and do somethings, russia wont change balance at iraq. also Russia can send hlicopter or anything to armenia, we will get back karabakh sooner or later, they woundt be changed anything.

Are you fucking stupid? Or just a paid troll?

Just get a look over Syrian War thread in PDF, Turkey's role in rise of ISIL in exchange of Oil Trade, massacre, training of Terrorists from Antakiya from 2010 and then think again who is Fucking Stupid.
Do you have human sense?

Back
Top Bottom