What's new

Russia deploys Attack Helicopters to Armenia, builds bases in Cyprus and Iraq

Just get a look over Syrian War thread in PDF, Turkey's role in rise of ISIL in exchange of Oil Trade, massacre, training of Terrorists from Antakiya from 2010 and then think again who is Fucking Stupid.
Do you have human sense?
2010? Are you kidding me? At least check the dates before slandering...

(That being a total stupid lie)he still turned Turkey into a country that is in the G20 and part of NATO. What a shame all Bangladesh will ever be able do to is manufacture underwear for middle income people in the UK, playing neighborhood whore to China and India and remain as one of the rare countries where cholera is a common infection in during the 21st century:coffee: pathetic

I would not be proud of being a member state of the tyrannical NATO if I was a Turkish Muslim.

Um..Turkey controls this and we can't thank them enough times...
Bosphorus Strait - All About Turkey

View attachment 278212
Look how narrow it gets...<1km!

This solves lots of headaches...which we don't need. We have the Russian Black Sea fleet pinned in. They can't move anything without us knowing. Their only other option is to come down from the arctic circle (or Kaliningrad) or from the Pacific.

This is exactly the reason why the Gog and Magog Soviet Union anatagonised Turkey. To "push" Turkey into joining the Gog and Magog NATO. So that a Christian Russia would be pinned in.
Now if Crimea had not voted to return to Russia after the illegal coup in the Ukraine, there would be no more Russian Black Sea Fleet...and Gog and Magog NATO would be celebrating.

I agree good points.

We should just start a world war and this would be over within 1 year with russia completely destroyed and fragmanted.

Long live the USA as super power, if not for such a racially mixed super power we would all be 2nd class citizens today.

Are you completely mad?! Start a world war?!

Why you seem to be deceived by the Anti-Christ, judging from what you write.

I personally have no problem in accepting Turkish explanation of shooting down plane
But i believe ....Problem lies in Detail......i dont know how to jot down my words here

Ok Indian disguised pakistani

What you think Turkey is ? Ukraine, Georgia or Crimea

PAF and TuAF are well rehearsed in taking down Russian planes read history

I might know history better than you.
Turkey is the same mentality state like Pakistan ready to lick NATO being proud of it.
But it doesn't mean to follow the track Turkey is going.
And what Pakistan has lost being against Russia.......it might not get into your brain.

Puhahaha :

Like ones upon a Time in Afghanistan now in Syria and further !

Son, go and get some knowledge over War History and current war politics/tactics.
Syria will be nightmare for Turks.

2010? Are you kidding me? At least check the dates before slandering...

And you think these training and camps are established when we started to get news from media?
Stupidity at its best.

Again, are you fucking stupid? Provide proof before you make such horrible accusations.
Russia is the one who is killing innocent civilians.. Russian air strikes 'killed over 400 Syrian civilians' - Al Jazeera English

You Turkish Fart, shunned from realities to write because you have nothing to argue and demanding proof. Just read your native CUMHURIYAT news at first.
accusations? Shame on you denying what world is crying over Turkey.
Go ahead with same ambitions.

One picture tells everything to me.. And yes I am serious.. I do not need to argue because of this:

_20151210_081309.JPG

I might know history better than you.
Turkey is the same mentality state like Pakistan ready to lick NATO being proud of it.
But it doesn't mean to follow the track Turkey is going.
And what Pakistan has lost being against Russia.......it might not get into your brain.

Son, go and get some knowledge over War History and current war politics/tactics.
Syria will be nightmare for Turks.

And you think these training and camps are established when we started to get news from media?
Stupidity at its best.

You Turkish Fart, shunned from realities to write because you have nothing to argue and demanding proof. Just read your native CUMHURIYAT news at first.
accusations? Shame on you denying what world is crying over Turkey.
Go ahead with same ambitions.
How is to live in Russia as a Pakistani? Whereabouts are you based? I wish to visit Russia especially since she is now standing up for good in the world.

Wow! where? they did in chechenya and now in parts of syria..

Gercek dost kötü günde belli olur..

Edit double post
Those Chechens were backed by NATO and Saudi Arabia. They committed oppression against Russia and even other Chechens who were not with them. This led to a horrible war. However if those Chechens did not make alliance with CIA et Al Russia would not have responded with such ferocity. An "independent chechyna" would have become another NATO Base and the Russians knew it.

Regards to Syria...ISIS and so called "moderates" are themselves engaged in ethnic cleansing and the Turkish government hear played a very dirty role in this

Those Chechens were backed by NATO and Saudi Arabia. They committed oppression against Russia and even other Chechens who were not with them. This led to a horrible war. However if those Chechens did not make alliance with CIA et Al Russia would not have responded with such ferocity. An "independent chechyna" would have become another NATO Base and the Russians knew it.

Regards to Syria...ISIS and so called "moderates" are themselves engaged in ethnic cleansing and the Turkish government hear played a very dirty role in this

You are really taking BS. Nato backed chechens ahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom