What's new

Russia 'helping' China with fighter jet technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

1.72 or 1.55 does not matter that much.

[SIZE=5]What matter is that CHINA a communist country and a country full of dumb### has GDP 3.5 times of "shoooopaaa Pooowaaa" india.:eek::disagree:
[/SIZE]

Country full of dumb ***** ? Your fellow country men may not agree with you on this ! LOL !

Indian immigrants in US are doing much better than Chinese ones

indian immigrants are NOT doing much better than Chinese. You indians are making things up again!!!

indians oversea are doing better than indians in india is because NOBODY, I mean NOBODY want to stay in that country!!!

Hey, English is not our language. But it is for indians. Since you got "LOVED" by UK for more than 200 years and ended up with that lovely accent. lol

this is kinda true. indians speak very good english. it sounds a whole lot better than when they speak their own hindi language.

when indians speak english they sound civilized, when chinese speak english we sound stupid. english is simply not our language. we speak chinese, not english. indians however, speak english better than their native tongue.

just my opinion though

Because not all the best people feel the need to leave China while they do in India. That make you proud?

And I always thought Chinese mates studying in all the top universities must be the better ones.. Alas, I was wrong!!

lol

1.72 or 1.55 does not matter that much.

[SIZE=5]What matter is that CHINA a communist country and a country full of dumb### has GDP 3.5 times of "shoooopaaa Pooowaaa" india.:eek::disagree:
[/SIZE]

Country full of dumb ***** ? Your fellow country men may not agree with you on this ! LOL !

I am using your countryman's words here. China is a country full of talents. India is a country full of day dreamers!!!

Hey, English is not our language. But it is for indians. Since you got "LOVED" by UK for more than 200 years and ended up with that lovely accent. lol

What ever ?? It was you who was making fun of accents not me.. BTW, same british loved you so much that they made whole population of chinese kingdom opium addicts..

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
this is kinda true. indians speak very good english. it sounds a whole lot better than when they speak their own hindi language.

and you understand hindi.. surprise, surprise!!

WOW
:eek:

Even China's ghost city looks better than New Deli and Boombay, india's best cities. I have been to Boombay once, and it looks like :bad::bad:

Seriously, evey1 in the world should visit "increadble india" once, just once!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
indian immigrants are NOT doing much better than Chinese. You indians are making things up again!!!

indians oversea are doing better than indians in india is because NOBODY, I mean NOBODY want to stay in that country!!!

I really dont want to argue with you ! You just made fool of yourself when you contradicted yourself on Russian and Indian GDP !

What ever ?? It was you who was making fun of accents not me..

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

and you understand hindi.. surprise, surprise!!

just an observation.

i hear indians speak hindi and honestly they sound very funny and stupid, like a monkey chirping, it just doesn't make any sense. but when they speak english its like wow, perfect match.

check out this indian russel peters. he is an indian but listen to his english. wow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI

What ever ?? and you understand hindi.. surprise, surprise!!

indians dont have an official language. indians from East speak Bengal, south speak many many different language. North speak hindi.

It is truely SAD that indians have to use English to communicate to each other.

Why did a topic on China and Russia turn into something about India?

btw India is top 10 in illegal immigration to the US while China is not. More foreign born Indians are in the US than foreign born Chinese. The vast majority of Chinese-Americans were born in the US. Indian-Americans are immigrants.

Can we drop this bullsh!t about who is better IN THE US of all things? That's not exactly something to brag about.

There are quite a lot of top universities in China as well.

World's Best Universities; Top 400 Universities in the World | US News

And theres more every year. When there are 10 in the top 50 then very few will go abroad for education. Only 5 right now.

I think we were talking about Chinese in America and you said they are not the better ones.. I asked the question on the same lines where did you see me commenting that you do not have universities in China..

I really dont want to argue with you ! You just made fool of yourself when you contradicted yourself on Russian and Indian GDP !

#######################

I made fool my self?

Well, explain it to me, who made fool when some1 said that J-20 is a copy of 1.44? J-20 is copy of F-22?

Well, Mr. Indian doctor, since you dont know and refuse to know. Let me tell you the answer!!!

It is you indians!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom