What's new

Russia Hikes SU 30MKI Prices Twice For India Might Be The revange That MI 35 got Elim

Am i reading it right?

Its some type of different rating system
It rates 2nd gen planes as 1st,3rd gen as 2nd and hence 4.5 gen MKI got rated as 3.5.
Why the Chinese do this i have no idea.

my question is still unanswered why we are upgrading and wasting money without AESA cuase till now AESA deal is not finalized so we have to upgrade them again for aesa??

A little clarification this modification is for modernizing the older
Su 30MKI with newer equipment to allow them to carry and launch the Brahmos it mayalso include modifications for a later addition of AESA .
Please do remember a radar is not the only component of a potent fighter and one of the toughest parts to integrate in to the air craft there would be lots of modifications needed to fit the AESA radar on the MKI.

There is also a good chance that the radar being developed for The PAK-FA(AESA) might end up on the MKI

do you have any official source??????
The Su30 Fullback and Su30 were getting tested with Democles targetting pod they were testing the Thales instrument on this.

If they are talking about the French part Iam sure they are talking abt Democles...

Let me find a source

The Su30 Fullback and Su30 were getting tested with Democles targetting pod they were testing the Thales instrument on this.

If they are talking about the French part Iam sure they are talking abt Democles...

Let me find a source

small correction
Su30 is given by the name Flanker-C
Su-34 is given by the name Fullback
:cheers:

in 2007 inddia bought at 40 million a piece and now at stragering price of 120 Million a piece well man

please do some research than jumping in joy up and down as that makes a fool out of you senior member.

algerian su30MKA sold in 2007 was 80 odd million in 2007 and this is 2010.
this price includes the purchase and maintenance costs not lifetime costs as MLU and replaced parts in the future has to be bought separately

so please first know what u r saying as that dance of urs is becoming a joke

100+ Million for the Su-30MKi is outrageous

no its is not because u dont know that the new ones are a class above the existing one infact irkust corp has been trying out many new concepts and tests flights with many new ideas and this new planes includes major features advanced from the current ones.

I have been saying this again and again because of my crystal ball. India will soon join the west group (it has) which will leave Pakistan and Russia on the same forum. Trust me, it will happen!

no its is not because u dont know that the new ones are a class above the existing one infact irkust corp has been trying out many new concepts and tests flights with many new ideas and this new planes includes major features advanced from the current ones.

That's exactly what I heard from other Russian members some time ago. That Irkust is trying compete with Knaapo in bringing out the best Flanker model ever. They want to make it superior to Su-35BM in some features. Is that correct?

Will they include the conformal weapons bay?

Last edited:
I have been saying this again and again because of my crystal ball. India will soon join the west group (it has) which will leave Pakistan and Russia on the same forum. Trust me, it will happen!

When ti does I will proclaim to the world that you were right till then smoke some pot and stare in to that crystal ball of yours:azn::cheers::D

And my crystal ball says that India and China will form the greatest alliance the world has ever seen.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom