What's new

Russia hints at unease with India

what unease? there was news Russia looking for 16 nuke plants in India

Not about deliveries but the fact the US isn't offering the levels of ToT India wants and also India doesn't want to put its national security at risk by going to the US products and all the sanction vulnerability this brings.

In other word, India won't bow to the US :D

I understand the Indian per logic when it comes to the US ,and I salute them for that. :police:

India is Selfish country....INDIA isn't sincere with any one...INDIA just want to make itself strong..to make it stand alone...with other countries...But that isn't fare Like :pakistan: pak & china :china: are friends with each other 4rm more than 60 years...So far Russia has done too much for india...so i think india should give more priorty to Russia more than any other country...! well gud luck,,,

India is Selfish country....he isn't sincere with any one...He just want to make itself strong..to make it stand alone...with other countries...But that isn't fare Like :pakistan: pak & china :china: are friends with each other 4rm more than 60 years...So far Russia has done too much for india...so i think india should give more priorty to Russia more than any other country...! well gud luck,,,

OK, I will try to convince HE to be not SELFISH.

India is Selfish country....he isn't sincere with any one...He just want to make itself strong..to make it stand alone...with other countries...But that isn't fare Like :pakistan: pak & china :china: are friends with each other 4rm more than 60 years...So far Russia has done too much for india...so i think india should give more priorty to Russia more than any other country...! well gud luck,,,

HE iz a cantry of selphis hinduz... U r riet!!!

:flame: Are you shapeking enjlish...buhahaha! awesome man...Watch how indians speak english....really appriciated... :omghaha:

Off topic: But whenever I see idiots like Lalu.... its not surprising why Bihar is the most backward sh**hole in India....

Last edited by a moderator:
:flame: Are you shapeking enjlish...buhahaha! awesome man...Watch how indians speak english....really appriciated... :omghaha:

I studid here

images

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom