What's new

Russia hints at unease with India

The dream of Indians is to be loved by the US. India has always been following their American daddy. Indians just have a slave mentality towards Caucasians.

People who think have mentality .. but people who cant even think independently and are paid 50cents per post for NOT thinking are chini!!
Case Closed...
(If U give me ur account No i might throw a few euros at you to stay away from this site.. Im the Merciful!! )

You will never see any Chinese worshipping any foreign country. We have pride and honour of being Chinese

So thats the reason Ur preggers want to go to the US etc to litter???

Oh puhleeeze!

India has a love for Caucasians, whenever someone criticises America, you will always find an Indian defending them. If India had a chance, you would vote to be part of America (51st state).
You have an inferiority complex towards Caucasians that's why you put them on such a high pedestal. No other race does that. Not even Africans. Even though Africans are poor, they have pride and honour being African. They don't bow to foreigners.

10 bucks says this is a pakistani !

Hail Russia!! India should focus more on Russia!!

It's time for the Sino-Russian alliance to launch strikes to cripple New Delhi once and for all!

Now now...
People were taunting me when i commented on another thread that India is being silly in trying to have strategic partnership with almost every powerful nation of the world....

This was bound to happen...

Soon Usa TOO WILL HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT iNDIA BEING TOO FRIENDLY WITH CHINA...

Soon Usa TOO WILL HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT iNDIA BEING TOO FRIENDLY WITH CHINA...

I don't think India will ever be purchasing military equipment from China so the US is unlikely to be too concerned on this front.

HI HongWU ::cheers:

The megafart ended in a small tent which was rolled back before anybody knew when.

HAHA... shame on hongu megarfarting.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom