What's new

Russia, Iran, Iraq, Greece no longer 'national threat' to Turkey

^^^^ Now now behave or we will buy off your islands :lol:

You guys sound like a broken record. Turkey is evil Greece is the way to salvation! Hahaha give me a break. :pop:

^^^^ Now now behave or we will buy off your islands :lol:

You guys sound like a broken record. Turkey is evil Greece is the way to salvation! Hahaha give me a break. :pop:

Not really jigs, no

Greece is NOT the way to salvation, far from it, and Greece has made terrible mistakes...

but there is a difference from one to the other...

Greece wants nothing that is Turkish, Turkey wants a LOT that is Greek

First of all, Greeks and Turks are NOT the same nation

There is Turkic element in current Turkish population but most Turks are ancient inhabitants of Anatolia that were Turkified during 800 years of Turkish rule. Even the Bulgars were Turkic people and now considered European same as Magyar from Hungary.

Don't you dare pick sides only based on the religion of a particular country because it is very transparent that that is what you do.

The Turks from Central Asia conquered Pakistan and northern India and ruled over 500 years. We in Pakistan identify with Mughal Empire which was founded by Turkic people from Uzbekistan. So it is not just religious but ethnic also.

Last edited:
There is Turkic element in current Turkish population but most Turks are ancient inhabitants of Anatolia that were Turkified during 800 years of Turkish rule.

I accept that, but my point stands true, the two nations are different,

some Turks are of Greek descent, some others of other anatolian descent, but overall the two nations are not the same whichever way you look at it, the composition of the current turkish populus is not an issue here..

I think The efforts of Turkish side has been proceeding sucessfuly because It is the first time Russia agreed on selling S-300 batteries to Azerbaijan, Even If some Russian officials tried to hide this news...

Russia is playing both sides. The only way that Russia can maintain a military base and its dominating influence in Caucasus if there is conflict and its "mediation" is needed. Russia buys cheap gas/oil from Azerbaijan and resells it to Europe at higher price. Then uses this gas/oil export profit to give Armenia $500 million loan.

Last edited:
You sir are either a fanatic or intellectually challenged.

Noone else could twist the truth so much as you just have!

WTF !!!! are you on? drugs ???

HOW DARE YOU IDENTIFY "strategic values in Aegean and Cyprus" ??
BOTH OF THESE PLACES ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL LAW AND ESTABLISHED TREATIES AND BORDERS YOU MORRON, ARE NOT YOURS ... WTF HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING ?????

YOUR PROPAGANDA simply has no end ...

YOU ...you , are a firm believer of aggression and militarism, your words indicate that you are an aggressive uncivilised person, with no respect to established law and rules, the only justice you seem to accept is the justice of the sword, and for that i pity you ...

there is nowhere to hide anymore, no arguments no words, nothing..

your aggression and disrespect is evident,

and I wonder how the hell you would react if a russian -- and lets not kid ourselves, russia can kick your butt back to the stone age if it needed-- was uttering the words you are you ignorant person. ..

your childish approach is dangerous and beyond the norms of standard intelligence.. .

We have a name for people who get ecstatic with military power and dreams of conguest,
the rest of the world calls them phsycopaths and barbarians...

it amazes me to no end how much your true colours shine every single time with no exception......

I don't know about the majority of your fellow turks , but a couple of you on these forums are far from being civilised...

you can't even begin to comprehend how crazy your words sound,

strategic interests in an area that IS NOT YOURS GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL ... what the hell do you think the maps show ?

but i forget, you want to publish your own maps and change the world, apparantly because the mongol invader genes have not yet died in you ...

would you perhaps like to lead the invasion in Greece ? Hung a few priest off trees and rape some young girls and boys while you are at it ?

you make me sick .. but i will not tolerate your idiotic comments any more ..

none will go unanswered, especially since all your bravado is because the stupid americans and the moronic english have your back...

When soneone typed something truths about incidents as a response of what they claimed about current Turkish territories and their ambitious over our lands coming from their historical pain, Greeks start playing humanism, peace theater as always. They want a Turkey and members that never response but only clap what they performed. According to them, Reminding something about historical facts is a shame issue for them so when they saw something about dates reminding them painfull stories of history, They suddenly got angry and accuse you to became uncivil with all those nonsense sentences... :)

Crying and deluding is the main gun of Greeks in forums. I have even met some Greeks Who claimed that 1974 Cyprus operation and 1923 is a victory story for them While accusing Turkish side to perform massacres. :)

What's next ?

:pop:

Last edited:
When soneone typed something truths about incidents as a response of what they claimed about current Turkish territories and their ambitious over our lands coming from their historical pain, Greeks start playing humanism, peace theater as always. They want a Turkey and members that never response but only clap what they performed. According to them, Reminding something about historical facts is a shame issue for them so when they saw something about dates reminding them painfull stories of history, They suddenly got angry and accuse you to became uncivil with all those nonsense sentences... :)

Crying and deluding is the main gun of Greeks in forums. I have even met some Greeks Who claimed that 1974 Cyprus operation and 1923 is a victory story for them While accusing Turkish side to perform massacres. :)

What's next ?

:pop:

You and the concept of truth are not even on the same planet..............

:coffee:

I accept that, but my point stands true, the two nations are different,

some Turks are of Greek descent, some others of other anatolian descent, but overall the two nations are not the same whichever way you look at it, the composition of the current turkish populus is not an issue here..

The Magyar, Finns, Basque and other are also distinct genetically/ethnically from other Europeans but are considered European. If Turks would have been Christian then there would have not been any problem. Look at Cyprus, geographically it lies close to Syrian and Turkish coast in Asia but is considered part of Europe since the people are Greek Christians.

The Magyar, Finns, Basque and other are also distinct genetically/ethnically from other Europeans but are considered European. If Turks would have been Christian then there would have not been any problem. Look at Cyprus, geographically it lies close to Syrian and Turkish coast in Asia but is considered part of Europe since the people Greek Christians.

Oh, I see where you are going with this now.

Look, I'll be honest, I do not know how the rest of the Europeans would treat/think of the turks if they were christians, it is beyond me to speculate that,

what I can definitely say is that had they been Christians and had the same kind of territiorial demands and threatened us, we would have responded exactly as we are now,

one has nothing to do with the other, I would like to remind you, that the Greeks get very well along with Libanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptians, Lybians, Palestinians for hundreds of years...

it is not the religious issue that is at the core of our problems...

You and the concept of truth are not even on the same planet..............

I can not tell all historical facts for you but simply...

-It is you who attacked on Turkey invaded by Britain, French and Italy in 1918-19's to perform your famous Megalo IDEA (hidden in the deep your your sentences and It comes from your historical pains. Anatolia was a Greek land but Turks came here and took our lands bla bla bla !!! A different concept of crying :) )

-It is you who killed hundreds of civilian Turks including babies like barbars in Cyprus for "ENOSIS" in 1970's and You took what you deserved...

-It is you who sent troops to Kardak islands and claimed that Kardak is a Greek island and You took what you deserved...

-It is you who claims 12 miles claim While Turkey is accepting 6 miles in Aegean.

but You always claimed that Turks create problems, Turks are Barbars. Turkish generals want to destroy Greeks...bla bla bla to cover your defeat stories in public minds but As you saw that If you want to activate Turkish army, You have to deserve something first.. :)

Last edited:
I would like to remind you, that the Greeks get very well along with Libanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptians, Lybians, Palestinians for hundreds of years... it is not the religious issue that is at the core of our problems...

The Greeks ruled these nationalities under Alexander and Byzantine Empire. So it was mostly ruler/subject relationship. None of these nations invaded and ruled Greece. Turkey on the other hand ruled Greece for 600 years and settled in Anatolia and Istanbul. UK ruled us and now we also don't have any problems since they returned home. It is different story in North America, Australia and New Zealand where they settled in large outnumbering natives.

-It is you who killed hundreds of civilian Turks including babies like barbars in Cyprus for "ENOSIS" in 1970's and You took what you deserved...

-It is you who sent troops to Kardak islands and claimed that Kardak is a Greek island and You took what you deserved...

-It is you who claims 12 miles claim While Turkey is accepting 6 miles in Aegean.

but You always claimed that Turks create problems, Turks are Barbars. Turkish generals want to destroy Greeks...bla bla bla to cover your defeat stories in public minds but As you saw that If you want to activate Turkish army, You have to deserve something first.. :)

I will stand on these, as the others show how ignorant of history you are..

- The cypriot events were orchestrated by the Americans with Turkish help. The turkish side was fully aware because it served its purpose.

-The kardak stupidity ends, the Island is called Imia, and they are not yours.

-Turkey has NO RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR DEMAND ANYTHING IN THE AEGEAN, INTERNATIONAL LAW AND TREATIES SIGNED EVEN BY YOUR PREVIOUS GOVERMENTS YOU IGNORANT PERSON CLEARLY IDENTIFY WHAT IS YOURS AND WHAT IS OURS. 12 MILES IS GREECE'S RIGHT AS PROTECTED BY INTERNATIONAL LAW.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR DO YOU NOT ???

AND IT IS BEST IF YOU CHECK YOUR PREVIOUS GOVERMENTS POSITION ON THE ISSUE ... IT CHANGES ACCORDING TO HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THEIR ALLIES AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT..

The Greeks ruled these nationalities under Alexander and Byzantine Empire. So it was mostly ruler/subject relationship. None of these nations invaded and ruled Greece. Turkey on the other hand ruled Greece for 600 years and settled in Anatolia and Istanbul. UK ruled us and now we also don't have any problems since they returned home. It is different story in North America, Australia and New Zealand where they settled in large outnumbering natives.

No, you got me wrong, I meant, now, in modern times, we get along with these people. I was not talking about older times, I meant the last couple of hundred years or so are proof of how the religion is not an issue...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom