What's new

Russia’s Growing Ties with Vietnam

vietnam can cry hard, however the truth is Russia need to team up with China in UNSC. this is bloody simple.

vietnamese friends should also recall what assistance you guys got from USSR when we attacked your nation in 1979.

Poor u, low IQ brainwash Chinese, pls open your eyes wider and see that unlike corrupted govt in China, our Leader must survive the confident vote first before they can keep ruling the country. So, our leader must listen to people's wish if they wanna survive the next confident vote , they cant side wt China coz VNese dont like that

Got it,dude ?? and if you've been living in the dark for too long and dont know what confident vote is, then I will help u to understand it .:pop:
LOL I hope you don't believe this confident vote system. It's a joke of a system that political analysts called it. It is to buy time for the elites. There is major flaw in that system.

Also who are you trying to kid here? The Vietnam regime has cracking down hard on bloggers and activists, moreso than China, but rarely get Western news report because Vietnam is not important to the world. In other words, nobody cares about Vietnam, that's why Vietnamese activists don't get the same western treatment like Chinese activists.

LOL I hope you don't believe this confident vote system. It's a joke of a system that political analysts called it. It is to buy time for the elites. There is major flaw in that system.
VN is a small country and we always have to fight against big enemies , if our Govt try to cheat people, then No one will fight to protect the regime when war happen (u can look at Lybia and Syria as example) .So, The best way for our Govt. to survive is being honest to the people. So, confident vote cant be a joke :pop:

xunzi said:
Also who are you trying to kid here? The Vietnam regime has cracking down hard on bloggers and activists, moreso than China, but rarely get Western news report because Vietnam is not important to the world. In other words, nobody cares about Vietnam, that's why Vietnamese activists don't get the same western treatment like Chinese activists
Those bloggers and activists want to get US's support to split VN into two like before 1975 , we cant let them ruin our nation.

We got Us's support now, that why we dont get Western news report and we r not in US's black list anymore.

VN is a small country and we always have to fight against big enemies , if our Govt try to cheat people, then No one will fight to protect the regime when war happen (u can look at Lybia and Syria as example) .So, The best way for our Govt. to survive is being honest to the people. So, confident vote cant be a joke :pop:
You are very naive. The confidence vote is a way to appease the public to hide the deep trouble in the Vietnamese Communist regime. That's why only the lawmakers vote and these lawmakers can easily get bride by the high officials to sway their vote more favorably towards them. In addition, the low, high, and no confidence three level is design to give an easy way out for the high official. If they truly want transparency, allow the public to vote with either confidence or no confidence, instead of three level.

Those bloggers and activists want to get US's support to split VN into two like before 1975 , we cant let them ruin our nation.

We got Us's support now, that why we dont get Western news report and we r not in US's black list anymore.
You cannot trust the US. Don't kid yourself with US haing Vietnam's interest at hand. They hate communist regime to the gut, especially Vietnam CCP that they couldn't top over.

Like I said, if I am Vietnamese, I would be very wary of the USA mingling in your country business. Are you forgetting, Assad regime, Hussein, used to be the Allied's friend? Looks what happen to them. USA can always turn a regime upside down to their strategic interest.

You are very naive. The confidence vote is a way to appease the public to hide the deep trouble in the Vietnamese Communist regime. That's why only the lawmakers vote and these lawmakers can easily get bride by the high officials to sway their vote more favorably towards them. In addition, the low, high, and no confidence three level is design to give an easy way out for the high official. If they truly want transparency, allow the public to vote with either confidence or no confidence, instead of three level.
we need time for transparency in confident vote, can not just immediately change the policy ,it will head to collapse like when Soviet turned in to a so called "Democracy". it takes at least 7-10 years to turn into transparency,dude.

You cannot trust the US. Don't kid yourself with US haing Vietnam's interest at hand. They hate communist regime to the gut, especially Vietnam CCP that they couldn't top over.

Like I said, if I am Vietnamese, I would be very wary of the USA mingling in your country business. Are you forgetting, Assad regime, Hussein, used to be the Allied's friend? Looks what happen to them. USA can always turn a regime upside down to their strategic interest.
It'd better to have US on our side than let them on your side like in 1979 . If you China dare to fight one to one wt us, then we never need US coz your army is just too weak and coward:pop:

It'd better to have US on our side than let them on your side like in 1979 . If you China dare to fight one to one wt us, then we never need US coz your army is just too weak and coward:pop:

indeed!

your soldiers are the strongest in the world:
11871142.jpg

your weapons rank No.1 in the world:
f2005050102010000000.jpg

oh, please don't forget about the fact that you didn't kick those Americans out, we Chinese helped you to achieve that. My uncle fought in Vietnam, where did you guys got those weapons and food required for your war? FROM CHINA.

indeed!

11871142.jpg

your weapons rank No.1 in the world:
f2005050102010000000.jpg

oh, please don't forget about the fact that you didn't kick those Americans out, we Chinese helped you to achieve that. My uncle fought in Vietnam, where did you guys got those weapons and food required for your war? FROM CHINA.

Soldiers are for fighting, our tanks are in maintenance not for parade.

3 member of United Nations Security Council (UNSC) France, USA and China ran out from Vietnam with bloody heads, It was enough. :omghaha:

You guys better to understand your position in this game, Russia treats you guys as their pawn, just to keep China busier in the SCS.

When against their biggest foe USA, the only partner they can rely on is China, meanwhile we are their biggest trading partner.

You Viets are not their Slavic brother, the Russian bear has no natural love for you guys.

You are just a pawn, end of story.
ha ha ha...you are right. Everyone is a pawn of the other and vice versa. It is part of the game. Sure, the big eats the small, the strong bullies the weak, so it is the nature, yes it is a jungle law. Russia teams up with China to counter the US and Japan alliance. But Russia has its own interests in South East Asia, and it doesn´t want to see Chinese hegemony in the region.

So take my advice: stop bulling Vietnam, otherwise you will feel the pain caused by the Russian bear.

indeed!

Yeah, Mr. Deng must admit that our special force can do what poor trained PLA can not
Daccong2.jpg

dac-cong-rung-sac.jpg

Vietnam dare to attack our military agents: high-level military evaded

admin on January 20, 2011 in Military World | No Comments »
April 1984, the border of Yunnan army recaptured the old Hill, who rode Thread Yin and other positions, start into the defense.

The local terrain, high and low drop large, so the Vietnamese troops to use firearms is the most important mortar. Vietnamese troops often use the terrain to create false targets, false launch point, induce a waste of our army shells. So our military reported the destruction of the mortar has more than the number of enemy equipment, but the enemy continued to fire the army.

Our military personnel are often sent to bring artillery reconnaissance and observation equipment into an enemy communications behind the right direction for my cannon group goals, and achieved some results, but the artillery reconnaissance personnel at great risk. After our troops from the United Kingdom [Germany] imports a "Xin Bolin" emplacement detection radar (current price for ten million dollars) to deploy to the front.

"Xin Bolin" (Cymbeline) since the 20th century, mid 70s in the UK and German armies, the detection of 81 mm mortar range of up to 10 kilometers, on a detection range of 120-mm mortar up to 14 km . By detecting enemy mortar and to calculate the trajectory, we can accurately determine the location of the enemy mortar position to lead our army artillery to counter and hit the Vietnamese troops was very embarrassed.

Evening of 4 July 1984 23 am, the Vietnamese troops of 406 battalion 821 Secret Mission 7 with a row of elevation points from the 1134 side saddle sneaked into my territory and then, point by point to observation point by point the way forward on the road before dawn on the 5th to the scheduled meeting place - a cave hidden white pyroxenite. 5, hostile white Shiyan, various positions in a close observation of the arrival day and night. At 0:30 on the 6th or so, in addition to a group of white remain as alert and take place inside the cave, Shiyan task, I compiled four group secret enemy approach the target area, were a group of 160 mortar attack on army positions and 41 Teachers 122 Group 9 with three rows. The other two groups from the left-right attack on Kunming Military Region I (now incorporated into the Chengdu Military Region) artillery battalion reconnaissance apparatus, "Xin Bolin" radar position. 2:30, the enemy opened fire at the same time, 2:40 end of the operation, I killed 10 people and injured 49 people, the enemy killed 1 person and injured 10 people.
The fighting, the military high evaded. Deng position: their agents can come in, why can not our scouts in the past? Thus, there is a more than five years on a secret reconnaissance round of fighting.
After the completion of the enemy attack, the attack group retreated to the white line along the original cave, Shiyan, slight casualties treated on the same day before 6 pm outside the original infiltration routes withdrawn.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...r-south-china-sea-1958-a-6.html#ixzz2fckmrJJg

and link in Chinese

http://news.boxun.com/forum/200906/lishi/12327.shtml

I dont like current govt., if China didnt "help", then South VN would unify VN instead of the North, that's even a better idea for Vnese, idiot. Without your stupid "help", VN would still unify

We still dont forget your 'help' when attack our Paracel in 1974 and robbed our islands

Vietnamese are not thankful of China. Looks like punishment is the way to go.

Russia doesn't care much about Vietnam. They only care about money. If Vietnam buys Russian weapons, Russia would be happy. In the international stage, Vietnam is just a mice. Their influence is only limited; Cambodia and Laos are Vietnam's lapdog, and yet, both nations are poor and backwards.

Compare to China and Russia; their influence stretches to Africa and Latin America.

things must be very slow invietnam when they are relying on foreign experts to analyse their foreign relations.

Vietnamese are not thankful of China. Looks like punishment is the way to go.

Russia doesn't care much about Vietnam. They only care about money. If Vietnam buys Russian weapons, Russia would be happy. In the international stage, Vietnam is just a mice. Their influence is only limited; Cambodia and Laos are Vietnam's lapdog, and yet, both nations are poor and backwards.

Compare to China and Russia; their influence stretches to Africa and Latin America.

Okay, come and punish us, let the world know PLA is just a bunch of big mouth & poor trained barbarians :pop:

things must be very slow invietnam when they are relying on foreign experts to analyse their foreign relations.
Slow but steady :pop:

Poor u, low IQ brainwash Chinese, pls open your eyes wider and see that unlike corrupted govt in China, our Leader must survive the confident vote first before they can keep ruling the country. So, our leader must listen to people's wish if they wanna survive the next confident vote , they cant side wt China coz VNese dont like that

Got it,dude ?? and if you've been living in the dark for too long and dont know what confident vote is, then I will help u to understand it .:pop:

Bull crap, the confidence vote is casted by assembly, which was in turn appointed by the government. There is no direct election of the assembly. Vietnam is not a parlimentary democracy.

ha ha ha...you are right. Everyone is a pawn of the other and vice versa. It is part of the game. Sure, the big eats the small, the strong bullies the weak, so it is the nature, yes it is a jungle law. Russia teams up with China to counter the US and Japan alliance. But Russia has its own interests in South East Asia, and it doesn´t want to see Chinese hegemony in the region.

So take my advice: stop bulling Vietnam, otherwise you will feel the pain caused by the Russian bear.

And which one is more important to Russia, counter US globally or counter China in SCS?

Bull crap, the confidence vote is casted by assembly, which was in turn appointed by the government. There is no direct election of the assembly. Vietnam is not a parlimentary democracy.

As I said: we need time to turn it into transparency, at least we have confidence vote to test our leader now when China still dare not apply it :pop:
faithfulguy said:
And which one is more important to Russia, counter US globally or counter China in SCS?
Russia bro need some slaves to clean his boots when fighting wt USA, and u r fit wt it

As u can see Russia treat u as a slave in SCS(east sea) , back off or u will get a hard slap from him if u dare to harm VN :pop:

Back
Top Bottom